Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is why I FUCKING HATE CHINKS.

This is a discussion on This is why I FUCKING HATE CHINKS. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Saigon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Saigon)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz look up 1 post above urs and ull see sum1 else quoted it...or u ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Saigon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Saigon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    look up 1 post above urs and ull see sum1 else quoted it...or u can go back to about halfway thruogh the first page and see it there
    Ok that made no sense.. are you with me or agaisnt me? cuz ur telling me all those are forms of torture which is what I already know, which I believe is wrong, which is why I posted this[/b]
    no u posted this to be against asians and what they do to dogs and cats and other animals

if ur saying ur against all forms of this kind of treatment are u then saying u dont eat meat? are u saying ur strictly on a tofu/veg diet? u dont drink milk? dont eat cheese? dont eat eggs? never used glue? dont date women who use cosmetics?

my post wasnt to say im against or with u...i really couldnt care less...it was to point out the fact ur a hyprocrite and are more interested in the fact that chinese people do this than the fact thats its being done period

Saigon

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Saigon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

look up 1 post above urs and ull see sum1 else quoted it...or u can go back to about halfway thruogh the first page and see it there

Ok that made no sense.. are you with me or agaisnt me? cuz ur telling me all those are forms of torture which is what I already know, which I believe is wrong, which is why I posted this
    no u posted this to be against asians and what they do to dogs and cats and other animals

if ur saying ur against all forms of this kind of treatment are u then saying u dont eat meat? are u saying ur strictly on a tofu/veg diet? u dont drink milk? dont eat cheese? dont eat eggs? never used glue? dont date women who use cosmetics?

my post wasnt to say im against or with u...i really couldnt care less...it was to point out the fact ur a hyprocrite and are more interested in the fact that chinese people do this than the fact thats its being done period[/b]
    I never said I don't eat meat, never said Im on a diet or anything. Also I'd like to point out that cows who give milk are NEVER slaughtered. they are exactly that, milk cows. cheese isn't made from the torture of a cow.. or goat. chickens that lay eggs aren't killed either.

they torture animals that are meant to be eaten.. which is wrong, no matter how you look at it. Im agaisnt the treatment, not the eating of. If they put the animals to sleep, gave them better living conditions and stuff before they died, I wouldn't feel this way.

Also, the skinning of live animals.. what can even be said about that? you are being cruel, why not kill it then skin it? no, you want to skin it alive.. get the fuck outta here wit dat shit

Banned

Originally posted by Saigon
    Your a retard, they aren't just killing the animals, which would be acceptable. They are torturing them because they believe it will make the animals taste better. The animals are being boiled alive, skinned alive, have there throats cut alive, are stomped on, mis-treated, thrown, kicked, burned, all of that before they are killed.

These animals don't do anything to people and get tortured, but someone who commits some of the worst crimes agaisnt people gets a simple lethal injection, because torture is "inhumane". get the fuck out of here
    Usually to kill something it has to be considered alive first. We don't wait until our meat dies of diseases to cut its throat and then process it. Do you even know what is done to a chicken?

so lets get this straight...u only care about animals that are tortured before killed for food purposes? but lets ignore the fact of any other torture...the animals that are tortured but still kept alive ya screw them right? thats not a problem

ur a hypocrite...admit it and move on

Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon
    Your a retard, they aren't just killing the animals, which would be acceptable. They are torturing them because they believe it will make the animals taste better. The animals are being boiled alive, skinned alive, have there throats cut alive, are stomped on, mis-treated, thrown, kicked, burned, all of that before they are killed.

These animals don't do anything to people and get tortured, but someone who commits some of the worst crimes agaisnt people gets a simple lethal injection, because torture is "inhumane". get the fuck out of here
    Usually to kill something it has to be considered alive first. We don't wait until our meat dies of diseases to cut its throat and then process it. Do you even know what is done to a chicken?[/b]
    I'll go ahead and warn you, it's not pretty.

Saigon

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    so lets get this straight...u only care about animals that are tortured before killed for food purposes? but lets ignore the fact of any other torture...the animals that are tortured but still kept alive ya screw them right? thats not a problem

Your assuming a fact about me, then assuming Im a hypocrite... Cute. I mentioned time and time again that I care about animals being tortured for food purposes, and those killed for there fur and such. That's what the thread was about, not about pets who are tortured. So please faggot, stick to the topic.

Saigon

Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

Usually to kill something it has to be considered alive first. We don't wait until our meat dies of diseases to cut its throat and then process it. Do you even know what is done to a chicken?[/b]
    Ok, but they are torturing them before they kill them. Why not put it asleep or something? Being fully conscious and having your skin peeled off of you then having your neck throat can't feel good..

Originally posted by Saigon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Saigon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Your assuming a fact about me, then assuming Im a hypocrite... Cute. I mentioned time and time again that I care about animals being tortured for food purposes, and those killed for there fur and such. That's what the thread was about, not about pets who are tortured. So please faggot, stick to the topic.[/b]
    when did i ever assume a fact about u? i asked a series of questions i never said u did or didnt do anything...but i however did call u a hypocrite...that wasnt an assumption though

no...once again...this thread was about asians and how they prepare their food...its u that keeps goin off topic from that....whoever said anything about pets being tortured? i know i sure didnt

now ill get back to proving ur a hypocrite...

I never said I don't eat meat, never said Im on a diet or anything. Also I'd like to point out that cows who give milk are NEVER slaughtered. they are exactly that, milk cows. cheese isn't made from the torture of a cow.. or goat. chickens that lay eggs aren't killed either.
    so u do eat meat? u think those cows, pigs, etc are treated as kings? or is only the degree of torture that gets to u? as long as the degree of torture isnt too bad ur all up for it? wow that seems a bit hypocritic if u ask me

true...the cows arent slaughtered...but theyre FORCED to continually produce reproductive milk for our needs...thats a mild form of torture considering that the milk primarily goes to us and not their young and were doin it beyond their will

cheese is made through milk through cows...see above...applies to goats as well

chickens...god damnit i covered chickens already dont u read?
    chickens are shoved by the thousands into unsanitary crampt cages for the sole purpose that theyre at a more efficient layout for eggs to be collected...isnt that a form of torture?
    also i noticed u skipped over the whole thing about cosmetics what about animal testing? thats ok because they dont eat the pets? lol my god ur such a hypocrite and the fact u deny it so much makes it all the more sad

Banned

Let me ask you this then, When you get a new dog, how do you train it? I can tell you right now that nobody gets anywhere by asking it nicely to "sit" or "hey, please do not take a piss or shit on my front lawn."

You end up yelling at the dog or hitting it in some kind of way until it figures out that it should not do that.

So how do you feel about electric collars? Is it not a form of "torture?"

Saigon

Originally posted by BabyBash
    Let me ask you this then, When you get a new dog, how do you train it? I can tell you right now that nobody gets anywhere by asking it nicely to "sit" or "hey, please do not take a piss or shit on my front lawn."

You end up yelling at the dog or hitting it in some kind of way until it figures out that it should not do that. *

So how do you feel about electric collars? Is it not a form of "torture?"
    Iv'e never hit my dog, and it's learned to sit by just that, training.

Saigon

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Saigon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Your assuming a fact about me, then assuming Im a hypocrite... Cute. I mentioned time and time again that I care about animals being tortured for food purposes, and those killed for there fur and such. That's what the thread was about, not about pets who are tortured. So please faggot, stick to the topic.
    when did i ever assume a fact about u? i asked a series of questions i never said u did or didnt do anything...but i however did call u a hypocrite...that wasnt an assumption though

no...once again...this thread was about asians and how they prepare their food...its u that keeps goin off topic from that....whoever said anything about pets being tortured? i know i sure didnt

now ill get back to proving ur a hypocrite...

so u do eat meat? u think those cows, pigs, etc are treated as kings? or is only the degree of torture that gets to u? as long as the degree of torture isnt too bad ur all up for it? wow that seems a bit hypocritic if u ask me

true...the cows arent slaughtered...but theyre FORCED to continually produce reproductive milk for our needs...thats a mild form of torture considering that the milk primarily goes to us and not their young and were doin it beyond their will

cheese is made through milk through cows...see above...applies to goats as well

chickens...god damnit i covered chickens already dont u read?
    chickens are shoved by the thousands into unsanitary crampt cages for the sole purpose that theyre at a more efficient layout for eggs to be collected...isnt that a form of torture?
    also i noticed u skipped over the whole thing about cosmetics what about animal testing? thats ok because they dont eat the pets? lol my god ur such a hypocrite and the fact u deny it so much makes it all the more sad[/b]
    Meat I eat doesn't come from china... NEXT

this consists primarily of uneducated dimwits that stereotype an entire nation from a few people, and even then the stereotype is ridiculous.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234