Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

world cup

This is a discussion on world cup within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n) Originally posted by JoshTehPwner Originally posted by FatM4n Originally posted ...
Page: 28

Hybrid View

FatM4n

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Originally posted by FatM4n
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

Fatman, how can you idoits as roony?
    Did you see what Christano Ronaldo did?
    Before the match he headbutted roony for no reason, then when he got sent of ( roony ) he winked at him like saying " job done " *.
    But w/e, chirtano is gonna have to face Man u soon enough.

If rooney cant controll his anger managment problem it's his problem and when he got the eruption he hurted the whole team, and today england suffered for that.

Rooney got him self to blame , simple as that

Cant control his temper? At least he doesnt headbut people randomly.
    Oh well, england are out, but they got further then sweden. <_< -_-

and since is this a thing about sweden?

I didn't see the headbutt , so there for I can't take side in that question ,but anger management problem and stepping on other ppl balls is a bigger prob, I think then headbutt a player once

hence, and u cant swallow that England got totally raped at shout out by ricardo, face it england can't win all time, hence they haven't won agains sweden in 30 years, must kinda sux

England got raped? On penatlys, when they held up about 60 mins with 10ppl? Yeah.. real raped.
    What i call raped is loosing to germany 2-0. :rollseyes:

If u mean to have all ppl in ur time inside the penalty area is a good play by theteam u seriously need to think again.
    and if the goalie takes 3 out of 4 penatly not good, u dont know anything about football, u just some kid that cant swallow ur pride and admit that portugal was the better team today

Did they score? No, Portugal may have "dominated" the match, but thats because we had 10 players, both teams played good.
    Well at least some teams stand up to their oppositon and have something to argu over, unlike some teams who jsut loose 2-0. :rollseyes:
    Yes, portugal played well P4rth, so did england, i think england deserved, you think portugal did, we both think OUR teams deserved, so yeah, lets both stuf arguing and take the fact i lost, you won. :angry: <_<
    U may have lost, but I didn't win, and the fact that u keep bringing up sweden all the time shows that u cant accept that they lost and have to say stupid things, and for the record, sweden and england booth made misstakes and they payed for it, and I wont back up that sweden is better , they completley sux as football team, simple as that[/b]
    Yes, Yes they do suck, and they suck on rugby ( england won the cup ), cricket ( again ) and tennis? ( i dont know shit about tennis ).
    Yes i like bringing sweden up alot, i like to rub it in, espcialy when you say england suck. [/b][/quote]

rugby, only some game england invented for them self,cricket same as rugby, tennis is sweden pretty godo at some times, but were was england when sweden won World Cup and Olympic games in hockey?? not to mention Floorball?

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by P4rthen0n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux

RIcardo FTWWW......now wait for Brazil xDDD let me go see the game... *

ps** caralhoooooooooo ricardo catou mtoooooooooo nosssa.....mas agora tem q enfrentar Brasil hauahuauh

Brasil is not playing that good. They don't have team play. Maybe Portugal has a chance.

Now lets see if Brasil even makes it through France.
    I want portugal to go to the finals, and same for italy, then italy to win, then i can rub it in coz im 1/4 italien xDD[/b]
    Now lets first wait to see if Brasil can beat France. :P

And we can't loose 2 finals in a row, that would be too much.

xourico

just want to say:

Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!! Portugal!

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @

Before the match he headbutted roony for no reason, then when he got sent of ( roony ) he winked at him like saying " job done " *.

If rooney cant controll his anger managment problem it's his problem and when he got the eruption he hurted the whole team, and today england suffered for that.

I didn't see the headbutt , so there for I can't take side in that question ,but anger management problem and stepping on other ppl balls is a bigger prob, I think then headbutt a player once

hence, and u cant swallow that England got totally raped at shout out by ricardo, face it england can't win all time, hence they haven't won agains sweden in 30 years, must kinda sux

England got raped? On penatlys, when they held up about 60 mins with 10ppl? Yeah.. real raped.

If u mean to have all ppl in ur time inside the penalty area is a good play by theteam u seriously need to think again.
    and if the goalie takes 3 out of 4 penatly not good, u dont know anything about football, u just some kid that cant swallow ur pride and admit that portugal was the better team today

Did they score? No, Portugal may have "dominated" the match, but thats because we had 10 players, both teams played good.
    Well at least some teams stand up to their oppositon and have something to argu over, unlike some teams who jsut loose 2-0. :rollseyes:
    Yes, portugal played well P4rth, so did england, i think england deserved, you think portugal did, we both think OUR teams deserved, so yeah, lets both stuf arguing and take the fact i lost, you won. :angry: <_<

U may have lost, but I didn't win, and the fact that u keep bringing up sweden all the time shows that u cant accept that they lost and have to say stupid things, and for the record, sweden and england booth made misstakes and they payed for it, and I wont back up that sweden is better , they completley sux as football team, simple as that
    Yes, Yes they do suck, and they suck on rugby ( england won the cup ), cricket ( again ) and tennis? ( i dont know shit about tennis ).
    Yes i like bringing sweden up alot, i like to rub it in, espcialy when you say england suck. [/b]
    rugby, only some game england invented for them self,cricket same as rugby, tennis is sweden pretty godo at some times, but were was england when sweden won World Cup and Olympic games in hockey?? not to mention Floorball?[/b][/quote]
    Where was sweden when we won the WC in 1966? Or when we won rugby world cup? Or the ashes?

Solstice

Gay.... fuck. *
    Won on pentalys, portugal's goalie was so good.
    Still kinda funny they couldnt scrap a goal whne it was 11v10 ( England 10 ) <_<
    The best team won and if england dont have such a idiots in their as Rooney they might have won the game.
    But in the end the better team won, as it alwasy do[/b]
    Yeah because Greece are the best team in Europe.

England were the better team even when down to ten men, with far more organised defense and more offensive opportunities. Portugal won't last much longer playing like that... terrible offensively (shows how good of a player Deco is).

FatM4n

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @

U may have lost, but I didn't win, and the fact that u keep bringing up sweden all the time shows that u cant accept that they lost and have to say stupid things, and for the record, sweden and england booth made misstakes and they payed for it, and I wont back up that sweden is better , they completley sux as football team, simple as that

Yes i like bringing sweden up alot, i like to rub it in, espcialy when you say england suck.
    rugby, only some game england invented for them self,cricket same as rugby, tennis is sweden pretty godo at some times, but were was england when sweden won World Cup and Olympic games in hockey?? not to mention Floorball?[/b]
    Where was sweden when we won the WC in 1966? Or when we won rugby world cup? Or the ashes?[/b][/quote]

1966 huh?
    u weren't even born that time neither me :P
    why do u all the time keep mention games that nearly only exist in england?
    You saying they not good in other games?

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @

Yes i like bringing sweden up alot, i like to rub it in, espcialy when you say england suck.

rugby, only some game england invented for them self,cricket same as rugby, tennis is sweden pretty godo at some times, but were was england when sweden won World Cup and Olympic games in hockey?? not to mention Floorball?
    Where was sweden when we won the WC in 1966? Or when we won rugby world cup? Or the ashes?[/b]
    1966 huh?
    You saying they not good in other games?[/b][/quote]
    Because we dont play totally foreighn games? :s
    Like hocky, vollyball, Basketball, etc

Solstice

and why the fuck are you two arguing about random sporting achievements wtf

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Solstice+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Solstice)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@

Gay.... fuck. *
    Still kinda funny they couldnt scrap a goal whne it was 11v10 ( England 10 ) <_<

The best team won and if england dont have such a idiots in their as Rooney they might have won the game.
    But in the end the better team won, as it alwasy do

England were the better team even when down to ten men, with far more organised defense and more offensive opportunities. Portugal won't last much longer playing like that... terrible offensively (shows how good of a player Deco is).[/b]
    Gives us a real forward and a decent play maker (or Deco back ) and noone would stop us.

FatM4n

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @

Where was sweden when we won the WC in 1966? Or when we won rugby world cup? Or the ashes?
    1966 huh?
    You saying they not good in other games?[/b]
    Because we dont play totally foreighn games? :s
    Like hocky, vollyball, Basketball, etc[/b][/quote]
    hockey is 1 of the major games in the world

Solstice

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Originally posted by Solstice+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Solstice)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @

Gay.... fuck. *

But in the end the better team won, as it alwasy do

England were the better team even when down to ten men, with far more organised defense and more offensive opportunities. Portugal won't last much longer playing like that... terrible offensively (shows how good of a player Deco is).[/b]
    Gives us a real forward and a decent play maker (or Deco back ) and noone would stop us.[/b][/quote]
    Yeah you guys need a good forward for sure... I honestly couldn't tell who was playing up front for portugal today, possibly Pauletta but he was non-existant, Simao is a better player but he didn't seem to take up a forward position either. Deco is a great player and you guys missed him, Figo was pretty quiet.

P4rthen0n

Looks like Brasil just can't beat France.

6 years later, Portugal - France meet again in a semi final. I hope we're luckier this time.

Obi_dopy

BRASIL IS GOING HOME
    BYE BYE RONALDIHNO :lol:

Haxium

WE R THE CHAMPIONS !§§§§§§§§
    WOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 11111111111111111111

Hiraden

BB Brasil, but im sorry for my brasilian friend