Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About Sig's.

This is a discussion on About Sig's. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Ok i brb lemme do summin....
Page: 2

Metal X

Ok i brb lemme do summin.

Diler

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by Metal X@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Why cant you have it? Because we asked you not to. Is this a hard task? Or do I need to start banning people for them to understand were serious about it?

You know these signatures start flames. Why do you need to bring flames to our forums? *<_<

Sorry, Can you ask noobz to take off the Israel flag on his sig. and also, may i ask, the turks take off any flag they have in there sig, and avatar. thank you.
    No, I wont ask them to remove it. It's a flag! I cant read what your signature says. So, I'm asking you nicely to remove it. All I know, is that it makes people angry when they see it. So obviously it's offensive. <_<[/b]

And you think it doesn't make me angry when I see a Israel flag? Well it does. It pisses me off very hard, but still you didn't see me making a stupid topic about banning noobzz for that.

Hostage

It's a flag. This such flag represents a country I'm assuming you dislike for whatever reasons. You'r own opinion is why you hate this. This is not your playing grounds. If you dont like what you see, report it to an admin. If you cant handle seeing a flag, then leave. It's VERY simple guys.

Hostage

Originally posted by Metal X
    Ok i brb lemme do summin.

Remove your signature. This is your last warning.

Metal X

This is better, there is no text for u to see.

Diler

Originally posted by Hostage
    It's a flag. This such flag represents a country I'm assuming you dislike for whatever reasons. You'r own opinion is why you hate this. This is not your playing grounds. If you dont like what you see, report it to an admin. If you cant handle seeing a flag, then leave. It's VERY simple guys.
    Well then why in one topic some jew got pissed because he had a flag of some country he disliked for atacking theyre country? These are personal reasons for disliking a country. Why are jews better then someone elase, and wvery mod supports them, tells everyone to get their sigs off or stuff like that, but when someone from a diffrent country then israel says something you start saying about personal stuff. I just don't get it. You don't want to be seen as an antisemite or something?

sophiem

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    Well then why in one topic some jew got pissed because he had a flag of some country he disliked for atacking theyre country? These are personal reasons for disliking a country. Why are jews better then someone elase, and wvery mod supports them, tells everyone to get their sigs off or stuff like that, but when someone from a diffrent country then israel says something you start saying about personal stuff. I just don't get it. You don't want to be seen as an antisemite or something?[/b]
    i didnt knew thet hizballa it's country...

Diler

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Well then why in one topic some jew got pissed because he had a flag of some country he disliked for atacking theyre country? These are personal reasons for disliking a country. Why are jews better then someone elase, and wvery mod supports them, tells everyone to get their sigs off or stuff like that, but when someone from a diffrent country then israel says something you start saying about personal stuff. I just don't get it. You don't want to be seen as an antisemite or something?
    i didnt knew thet hizballa it's country...[/b]

I didn't say it's a country. And I didn't say anyhing about hezbollah here. Someone had a flag of Lebanon and you jews got all wild and stuff.

Hostage

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    Well then why in one topic some jew got pissed because he had a flag of some country he disliked for atacking theyre country? These are personal reasons for disliking a country. Why are jews better then someone elase, and wvery mod supports them, tells everyone to get their sigs off or stuff like that, but when someone from a diffrent country then israel says something you start saying about personal stuff. I just don't get it. You don't want to be seen as an antisemite or something?[/b]
    Look, I could really care less about what you like and dont like. I was instructed to get rid of signatures like these. Dont argue with me, I'm not the admin of the board. I'm merely doing what I'm asked.

Phosgene

this topic is complete bullshit .
    this is niether the forum nor the website...

---
    this sigs creat fights , thats what matter and nothing else .
    btw diler as a man that on his very land milions were slaughtered i think u should do some thinking...

----
    forum mods are behind jews ?
    uhhh i wish

Diler

I'm not arguing with a mod, i'm not stupid :P

Diler

Originally posted by Phosgene

btw diler as a man that on his very land milions were slaughtered i think u should do some thinking...

Most of the "Poles" that died in Auschwitz had jewish roots, or helped the jews escape from the camp :P So I don't care

Phosgene

well i dunno what the hell are u talking about , but i know what the nazi's did , it happened on the land u are sitting on ...
    u sound like one of them...
    "the world is always for jews"
    "everybody likes the jews"
    its not fuking right...

and this is not the place .
    pm me if u want to talk , im not posting in this topic anymore

Metal X

Phosgene is gay -_-

lets see not post here hmm

Diler

Originally posted by Phosgene
    well i dunno what the hell are u talking about , but i know what the nazi's did , it happened on the land u are sitting on ...
    u sound like one of them...
    "the world is always for jews"
    "everybody likes the jews"
    its not fuking right...

and this is not the place .
    pm me if u want to talk , im not posting in this topic anymore

Well, you don't have to. I won't post either. And BTW, your quite fast that you've noticed that i'm a nazi Congratz, speedy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast