Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

This is getting fucking pathetic

This is a discussion on This is getting fucking pathetic within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; no offense, this topic is useless in a year u'll all be on the same side, whether if it's the ...
Page: 6

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

no offense, this topic is useless

in a year u'll all be on the same side, whether if it's the side of obama if he does any great movements, or on his bad side whether he fucks up people

So you wrote that pledge when you were a sperm? You sound like one of those ignorant people that you claim you hate. Noone is telling you to not have an opinion about the government, but do it in a way that does not offend people such as having an upside down United States flag in order to express your idiotic opinion about a country and not the government of the country. --FACT-- You are a fucking idiot. If you think America is such a bad country, get the fuck out.[/b]
    upside down flag means distress.

last time i checked you can have your own opinion in america. if karysa thinks most americans are idiots,ignorant, and whatever else he said..whatever thats his opinion. personally i have those same opinions not only towards americans but toward most people.

Did my "childish insults" offend you?[/b]

No but it discredits everything you say.

Gangsta

if u hate america then fuck you, look at all the shit we do to help the world. if it wasnt for us all the jews would be fucking dead. all you hear in the media is about the bad shit, and ur brainwashed by it and think its the truth. so u go preaching about how bad we are. take a second of your fucking pathetic life and think about how it would be without us.

if u hate america then fuck you, look at all the shit we do to help the world. if it wasnt for us all the jews would be fucking dead. all you hear in the media is about the bad shit, and ur brainwashed by it and think its the truth. so u go preaching about how bad we are. take a second of your fucking pathetic life and think about how it would be without us.[/b]

Sorry I don't base my beliefs on television like 75% of our population (or more), thats part of the problem in this country.. "Look at all the shit WE do huh?" What exactly have you done to help the world?? Btw the US doesn't do shit as a country to ''help the world'' we interfere with other countries to HELP OURSELVES and cover it up with the premise of "helping the world". Our government is full of corruption and if you can't see that then well, continue walkin with the herd I suppose, but I won't be in it..

And for the record I don't "Hate America".. I hate the corrupt officials, poilicies and false premises America is currently(and has been for years) being run by.

p.s. I'm not a child (ty very much mo), and if you knew me IRL you would know just how ignorant I am NOT.

So you wrote that pledge when you were a sperm? You sound like one of those ignorant people that you claim you hate. Noone is telling you to not have an opinion about the government, but do it in a way that does not offend people such as having an upside down United States flag in order to express your idiotic opinion about a country and not the government of the country. --FACT-- You are a fucking idiot. If you think America is such a bad country, get the fuck out.[/b]

How bout you prove something I said as wrong, then maybe I'll open my ears to you.. Just sitting there calling me an idiot or whatnot does nothing for your case..

Banned

No but it discredits everything you say.[/b]
    How does it discredit anything I say. I called you an idiot. That is my opinion about you. You responded to my insult because obviously my opinion about you offended you. Hey, why did Robokill create this thread?

You are always welcome to go to Mexico.

How does it discredit anything I say. I called you an idiot. That is my opinion about you. You responded to my insult because obviously my opinion about you offended you. Hey, why did Robokill create this thread?

You are always welcome to go to Mexico.[/b]

The bold is the only thing you said in your reply that meant anything above childsplay. The underline is the part of my message that you got completely opposite.

Cheap as it is for an American to live there, Mexico would not be my country of choice, but thanks anyways..

If your gonna try to start a flame war with me, it will not work. I will not flame back.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

gg karysa xd

Banned

Let me break it down in simple English so that even your retarded ass can comprehend a simple sentence.

You had this in your signature:

According to the image above, you are calling the country of United States (full of ignorance). You are calling Americans ignorant. That is perfectly acceptable. You are entitled to your opinion.

However, the moron that you are contradicted your own statement (which is posted as an image) by claiming that you were calling the government of United States ignorant. That is not what you wrote. You called Americans ignorant. I was simply telling you that next time be more specific so that you don't contradict your stupid self.

If you weren't a big fat idiot, you would comprehend a simple sentence. However, since you are a big fat idiot, you can't.

I am not flaming you. Didn't you know? Americans are big fat idiots. I am calling you - an American - a big fat idiot. Why are you getting offended? The whole world calls you a big fat idiot. Don't get offended fatass.

Now, next time instead of wasting your time creating an idiotic image, go to the gym and lose some weight fatass.

Let me break it down in simple English so that even your retarded ass can comprehend a simple sentence.

You had this in your signature:

According to the image above, you are calling the country of United States (full of ignorance). You are calling Americans ignorant. That is perfectly acceptable. You are entitled to your opinion.

However, the moron that you are contradicted your own statement (which is posted as an image) by claiming that you were calling the government of United States ignorant. That is not what you wrote. You called Americans ignorant. I was simply telling you that next time be more specific so that you don't contradict your stupid self.

If you weren't a big fat idiot, you would comprehend a simple sentence. However, since you are a big fat idiot, you can't.

I am not flaming you. Didn't you know? Americans are big fat idiots. I am calling you - an American - a big fat idiot. Why are you getting offended? The whole world calls you a big fat idiot. Don't get offended fatass.

Now, next time instead of wasting your time creating an idiotic image, go to the gym and lose some weight fatass.[/b]

I am calling a large population of the US ignorant, true.. I am calling the government greedy, and injust liars.

You got it partially right..

if u hate america then fuck you, look at all the shit we do to help the world. if it wasnt for us all the jews would be fucking dead. all you hear in the media is about the bad shit, and ur brainwashed by it and think its the truth. so u go preaching about how bad we are. take a second of your fucking pathetic life and think about how it would be without us.[/b]

lol war in iraq was an war for oil, and for bush to finish what his dad started. that could be an example of where the government says they are helping people, when they arent. all politicians nowadays are theives..which is sad cause its tearing US apart imo. also i dunno if this is happening everywhere..but i swear most people in the US are getting dumber by the day...once again i live in the US, and i can see it first hand >.>. its almost unbearable to be around some people there stupidity is enough to drive me crazy. also US safety laws are a joke..you can barely walk without breaking some safety law its ridiculous. soon we will all have to walk in bubbles.

US does have alot of good, its just most of the good have nothing to do with the government. mostly just some people who want to do some good for the world, shitloads of charities..and im not sure which one is more..the amount of food we give to other countries or the amount of food we use for ourselves.

Matador

I personally like my country...but thats just me long live USA... and what I dont understand is that if other people's sigs have been taken down due to inappropiate things being said about it - what is the difference here?

Here is Kurdistan on a partial world map.

Why would I need to rewrite a letter to congress about the same issue. It would be redundant. They might not respond to me again.

Kurds are heroes. PKK are heroes. People fight for heroes. Freedom![/b]
    and again
    its a map drawned by them
    i can also make a map showing turkey is as big as russia does it make it a real map?

but hands down u are trying your best to get in the panties off the kurd chick in your class ore what ever

your blinded because u want to see it from 1 side only

free kurdistan? how can kurdistan be free IF THEY DONT EXCIST.....

again moe instead off making a fool out of yourselff like always pls shut up
    u will do many ppl a favor

btw pkk is terroristic group
    so coming here like yeah there heroes and stuff
    heroes off what, imo all off pkk can die i wont feel sorry for it ore shed a tear

kurds arent enemys just pkk

but this will be my last reply because u are either to stubbern to see whats going on ore just a moron

Ok, that is quite enough. This has just turned into a complete flame topic.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456