Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Need more MODs

This is a discussion on Need more MODs within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; yeh alot flaming in media and cheaters, maybe all mods can mod there too?...
Page: 3

yeh alot flaming in media and cheaters, maybe all mods can mod there too?

sexy Owa

ive seen a lot of trash talking and flames in media, but there are obviously people (kids) who sit there, read and wait for topics to be created so they can post "first", others sit and wait for a chance to needlessly flame somebody because they can . some of us market mods see these posts and topics and inform the mods but as its been made clear none of us are extremely active :P due to the fact most of us are busy in real life and dont play the game anymore

ive seen a lot of trash talking and flames in media, but there are obviously people (kids) who sit there, read and wait for topics to be created so they can post "first", others sit and wait for a chance to needlessly flame somebody because they can . some of us market mods see these posts and topics and inform the mods but as its been made clear none of us are extremely active :P due to the fact most of us are busy in real life and dont play the game anymore [/b]
    well you do seem pretty active, how about maybe giving trade mods, and market mods privilages to just close topics in media, and general chat? that would solve a lotta problems.. and maybe in cheaters/hacked section too.

Banned Senior Member

This is becoming a Mature conversation, please put a caution before entering the topic

No one will say it but everyone would like to be a GM...Seems to be cool...But ask Felix, phantomlink, Shurt, Majix : I personnally believe it's not such an easy job.[/b]
    Nah it's all good n fun in the end between us

Btw, mods on here aren't GM's, we are just mods

sexy Owa

well you do seem pretty active, how about maybe giving trade mods, and market mods privilages to just close topics in media, and general chat? that would solve a lotta problems.. and maybe in cheaters/hacked section too.[/b]
    that doesnt sound like a horrable idea actually

that doesnt sound like a horrable idea actually [/b]
    well.. i mean.. its just closing topics or changing them... if you (the ko4life root admins) trust someone enough to moderate a whole market section, why not just give them the right to close in-appropriate topics, or topics that have gone out of hand with too much flaming? we're not talking about having access to ppl's account infos or w/e, just the right to close/edit topics.

Banned

Closing topics solve nothing. People who flame need to warned and if they keep doing it muted. If they keep it up then banned for a little while.
    So giving market mods the option to just close topics will not solve anything. We are a community, a family. We can't just say oh we need more mods! You are suppose to take things in your own hands and make topics in the Ko4life Resolution center.

Within 24 hours i bet my life on it a Global/Admin has looked at your topic and has either delt with it or is finding a solution to it. I made about 3-4 topics in their and i got PM's with my answers in less then 24 hours. Normally in a few hours. If admins did not think that their site was suffering in the area of MODS, they would fix that problem. You might not know but the admins on this site are some of the brightest people on these forums and thats a fact jack.

To sum it all up for you. Market mods do not need any more sections to close/move topics.

I sat here all day and opened up around 3 fast replys to this topic and when i wrote something i just closed it out because i felt nothing had to be said. Now i finally completed it.

Hello m'lady h34r:[/b]

Ello

I can get Majix and Trip ( My best friend <3) to go for me lawl

ive seen a lot of trash talking and flames in media, but there are obviously people (kids) who sit there, read and wait for topics to be created so they can post "first", others sit and wait for a chance to needlessly flame somebody because they can .[/b]
    yea i agree with this. people on media section are spamming like hell. i&#39;ve seen posts that go like this

first![/b]
    second!![/b]
    second!! (edit aw third )[/b]
    fourth[/b]
    fifth[/b]
    6th! dling[/b]
    the most meaningless posts i dont understand why u would even say ur second. maybe first if u know the poster well and ur excited for the movie but after that it&#39;s just fucking stupid to post second all excitedly.

and all the flames on media are mostly started by false accusations and people calling eachother retards.

Ello

I can get Majix and Trip ( My best friend <3) to go for me lawl[/b]
    aww :&#39;>

Closing topics solve nothing. People who flame need to warned and if they keep doing it muted. If they keep it up then banned for a little while.
    So giving market mods the option to just close topics will not solve anything. We are a community, a family. We can&#39;t just say oh we need more mods! You are suppose to take things in your own hands and make topics in the Ko4life Resolution center.

Within 24 hours i bet my life on it a Global/Admin has looked at your topic and has either delt with it or is finding a solution to it. I made about 3-4 topics in their and i got PM&#39;s with my answers in less then 24 hours. Normally in a few hours. If admins did not think that their site was suffering in the area of MODS, they would fix that problem. You might not know but the admins on this site are some of the brightest people on these forums and thats a fact jack.

To sum it all up for you. Market mods do not need any more sections to close/move topics.

I sat here all day and opened up around 3 fast replys to this topic and when i wrote something i just closed it out because i felt nothing had to be said. Now i finally completed it.[/b]
    however, there are lots of topics that take forever to get closed (ones that should be closed) like the MYKO one where every1 was talking about it in media for like 9 pages or something...........

Yes closing topics doesnt solve problems, but it can surely prevent even more problems/flamings from happening. Many topics are closed by felix/will/festo themselves because of flaming (like that guy&#39;s goodbye topic)

yeh mods do a good job but they need more i think.. coz alot topics are just going too long with flames n stuff..

sexy Owa

yeh mods do a good job but they need more i think.. coz alot topics are just going too long with flames n stuff..[/b]
    help them find the topics with the amount of time most mods have on these forums they cant even hope to find half the stuff you all want them to PM moderators or even market mods about topics that are out of hand, or just not allowed. they cant do everything

help them find the topics with the amount of time most mods have on these forums they cant even hope to find half the stuff you all want them to PM moderators or even market mods about topics that are out of hand, or just not allowed. they cant do everything [/b]
    thats exactly why we need more mods :P theres only so much a normal memeber of the forum can help, and there are some things that may seem normal/appropriate in the eyes of the public, but through a mod&#39;s eyes, it may be bad. Oo

but i honestly still dont see whats so bad about giving the active market mods priviledges to close/edit topics in more than just general_chat.... ya wont hafta hire new mods this way... just give the current ones more power.. POWER POWERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

sexy Owa

takes ages at this time for somebody to prove themselves trustable enough to have that kind of "POWERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!" mods came quickly early on this forum because the admins got to know people in game that they found trustable and gave them the position now most of our admins and even mods are inactive because the game isnt appealing to them anymore or they have more important things to do >.< giving market mods, or at least some of them the ability to close topics and warn people in media and general should provide enough support for all who are annoyed of the flames and bullshit topics

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I iz is a ninja! I iz a good mod!

Anyways. Yes this forums needs more mods. Older ones preferably. I don&#39;t wanna see teens getting high on power :lol:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast