Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

paddy shouldnt be a mod......

This is a discussion on paddy shouldnt be a mod...... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Tez are you really comparing locking a topic that i was argueing on to selling +9 raptors that were then ...
Page: 8

Tez are you really comparing locking a topic that i was argueing on to selling +9 raptors that were then deleted for USD?

Jesus christ man, get off your fucking high horse and stop trying to initiate another arguement...

i would lock this stupid topic before you provoke me further into another flame war that you can then moan about, but apparently that would make me a bad moderator, so let it fucking fly if thats what you want

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by Shurt
    This is a public service announcement by your friends from mIRC:

Thanks for the new episode of Diez Of Our Lives!
    +1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Tez are you really comparing locking a topic that i was argueing on to selling +9 raptors that were then deleted for USD?

Jesus christ man, get off your fucking high horse and stop trying to initiate another arguement...

i would lock this stupid topic before you provoke me further into another flame war that you can then moan about, but apparently that would make me a bad moderator, so let it fucking fly if thats what you want[/b]
    are u stupid....i am not comparing shit....u made a post again saying i wont let it die....yet u can let anything die either....u ALWAYS provoke our aruguments.....stfu and move on and dont bring my name up ever

pratice what u just posted to me about letting it die....oh wait i forgot your a fucking hypocrit so you wont

i will let it die once you do now stfu

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Give over and get on with your lives

it's like listening to a broken record i swear
    maybe u should do the same and not bring my name up ever.....practice what u preach please

stop being the broken record

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Tez... from ur last post, i dont think U know wot ur talking about ^.o

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678