Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

paddy shouldnt be a mod......

This is a discussion on paddy shouldnt be a mod...... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; someone needs to ban all the diez scum in here so its all good. most of the other mods at ...
Page: 6

someone needs to ban all the diez scum in here so its all good. most of the other mods at least display some intelligence in their posts on occasions though.

I wasn't scum when i played Diez Zero h43r:

To: PADDY *
    Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:26 pm *
    Subject: help * *
    help i got scamed real bad and so did another guy * *
    just one of the things i will no longer be helping people with

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ah i love these posts

devile and festo's forum...they choose the mods, if they didnt like the mods theyd remove the mod status...obviously since the mods have been here for quite a long while they like how the mods have been handling the forum...if u dont like it then leave no one forces u to stay here tez

DragonFire

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    ah i love these posts

devile and festo's forum...they choose the mods, if they didnt like the mods theyd remove the mod status...obviously since the mods have been here for quite a long while they like how the mods have been handling the forum...if u dont like it then leave no one forces u to stay here tez
    OWNT!!! :lol: ( had to through that in there)

tobey

1 he didnt ownt anyone is in my sign who im supporting..... and this post doesnt have any sense....

PADDY is not perfect and I dont expect any mod here to be perfect. He does his job and I fully support his decisions. We talk a lot on MSN and he asked me first about every single ban he has made. Got any problems with that, flame me then.

As for Tez, if I recall correctly, u have started quite a LOT of flames arround here and got quite some topics locked cause of that. So dont try to act like a saint here. PADDY is more "emotional" than other mods and shows clealry when he doesnt like someone, but I don't see that's good enough to say he is a bad mod. I know u 2 dont like each other, but neither PADDY will make me believe u are a bad person or u will make me think he is a bad mod.

Again, I support all my mods and their decisions. If u see something wrong, PM me or festo and we will look into it. Locking threads to have the final word is wrong and we will make sure things like that dont happen. Besides that, I don't see any "abuse of power" here. All bans done by mods are posted in our mod section.

Unfaithful

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    i know i have always said this....he just has never acted professional as a mod

he did same with many others who pm me .....zaraki, evenson, sly

just face facts guys he is our god

yeah and he think i will shut down the forums cause i had a fight with him....that shows how much of a immature fag he is since i could have shut them down long ago and just baned him...did i ever....nope i am more professional than that and have more respect for ko4life and its members then he does
    lol lemme see

Zaraki - banned for scamming and offensive signatures as well as constant flaming
    Evenson - Scammer
    Sly - Had one of his accounts banned for trying to sell any +8 item for usd much in the same way KoM (you know who that is dont you tez?) did

all consulted devile about, and all can suck my dick [/b]
    lol it just lie.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Unfaithful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unfaithful)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

yeah and he think i will shut down the forums cause i had a fight with him....that shows how much of a immature fag he is since i could have shut them down long ago and just baned him...did i ever....nope i am more professional than that and have more respect for ko4life and its members then he does

lol lemme see

Zaraki - banned for scamming and offensive signatures as well as constant flaming
    Evenson - Scammer
    Sly - Had one of his accounts banned for trying to sell any +8 item for usd much in the same way KoM (you know who that is dont you tez?) did

all consulted devile about, and all can suck my dick
    lol it just lie.[/b]
    not a lie

Originally posted by Unfaithful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unfaithful)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

lol lemme see

Evenson - Scammer

lol it just lie.[/b]
    fair does i was under the impression he scammed someone can't really remember, anyway that one wasn't my call either :P

Unfaithful

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Unfaithful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unfaithful)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

lol lemme see

Evenson - Scammer

lol it just lie.[/b]
    fair does i was under the impression he scammed someone can't really remember, anyway that one wasn't my call either :P[/b][/quote]

im not trying to flame you, but sad to hear. he should be flamer.. but i dont think his scammer..

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    PADDY is not perfect and I dont expect any mod here to be perfect. He does his job and I fully support his decisions. We talk a lot on MSN and he asked me first about every single ban he has made. Got any problems with that, flame me then.

As for Tez, if I recall correctly, u have started quite a LOT of flames arround here and got quite some topics locked cause of that. So dont try to act like a saint here. PADDY is more "emotional" than other mods and shows clealry when he doesnt like someone, but I don't see that's good enough to say he is a bad mod. I know u 2 dont like each other, but neither PADDY will make me believe u are a bad person or u will make me think he is a bad mod.

Again, I support all my mods and their decisions. If u see something wrong, PM me or festo and we will look into it. Locking threads to have the final word is wrong and we will make sure things like that dont happen. Besides that, I don't see any "abuse of power" here. All bans done by mods are posted in our mod section.

all i will say devile is show me one flame i have started as mod......none cause i am not a mod...if we are all on same level then remove his mod status and all others from there avatars....he is a mod thus he mods us not flames us

and even them show me one flame i have ever started.....u wont find one....never will u see a post topic "omg he hitted me harder than anyone else ever has" or "wtf i hate all people" or whatever

show it please where I personally flamed someone without defending me or clan or a friend....i only atak back when provoked...other then that i post useless shit and say useless shit since i am not a mod and i dont have a higher expectation out of me then he would

so for a mod to say "when yuna_ doesn't use kosp to level, tez won't use his +9 raptor" that is justified and professional to do

1st...yuna didnt macro fact....tra did not yuna
    2nd i dont have a raptor +9

so how did i flame or provake that one from a mod....he is a power triping nerd who loves to get the last word in ....i can search and find more then 10 posts he has done that in past few months....he flames away then once he gets last word in topic is locked

he just banned alars for no reason....cause he in his all mighty moding thought he was right and alars was scamming....no offense devil alars has a roc he wants all gold bars upfront from someone he dont know....i would do the same and so would u....i think most would set up the deal that way.....if u dont like the deal walk away and say fuck it....dont call the guy a scamer and then talk shit on forums to ruin his rep and then ban him for it

he is already unbanned cause there is no hard proof sure another mod realized what i am saying and did it....but how does a mod not know right from wrong

this goes for all mods....as a mod u have higher expectations to be more professional then other plain members....act professional towards us even if we are wrong or right....u have the power to ban, delete, lock...ect...we dont thus u are not us and your rules should be set higher

your right i dont have to come here and so dont others i come here cause most mods are professional and do there jobs without putting there personal feeling in it....as they should....if u have seperate business from personal then maybe he shouldnt mod devile....this is my community u put up fprums if u want us to get flamed and for the mods u put in place to flame us and shit then let us know....just as ranking ko4life will end up fading awaying......i want to come to a community where the people who police it dont flame and disrespect us.....i did nothing to him ever.....i dont start with anyone nor will i ever.....i expect the same respect when i come to ko4life....is this not what u had in mind for ko4life tell me i and i wont ever post here again

Tez, simply because someone has "Moderator" under their user name doesn't mean they aren't allowed to have an opinion and stand by it. The only thing mods should be careful of when expressing their opinion is not to make it "definite" (ex. locking topics after making the final post). Mod's also have every right to put as much feeling or as little feeling as they want in their posts. If they so choose, i don't see any problem with them flaming someone, again, as long as they don't flame the person and lock/delete the topic.

I'm not accusing anyone, i personally think Paddy, along with the rest of the Moderator staff, do an excellant job keeping these forums clean and running smoothly.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt
    This is a public service announcement by your friends from mIRC:

Thanks for the new episode of Diez Of Our Lives!

hahahahah

gotta love shurt :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt
    Tez, simply because someone has "Moderator" under their user name doesn't mean they aren't allowed to have an opinion and stand by it. The only thing mods should be careful of when expressing their opinion is not to make it "definite" (ex. locking topics after making the final post). Mod's also have every right to put as much feeling or as little feeling as they want in their posts. If they so choose, i don't see any problem with them flaming someone, again, as long as they don't flame the person and lock/delete the topic. *

I'm not accusing anyone, i personally think Paddy, along with the rest of the Moderator staff, do an excellant job keeping these forums clean and running smoothly.
    shurt its already clear he does i fact flame get the last word in and lock topics on several occasions....as for the mod thing and feelings i beg to differ.....a mod position is that of a job to police the forums here....so the people who police us are now allowed to flame on us and disrespect us......they can pick on us and all...i dont think so cause again we dont have the rights to ban, lock, or whatever else they can do...they should be professional when doing there job of being a mod....not same as us

if this is how u all think then real police can stoop the level of other criminals right...cause they are not supposed to uphold anything

a mod is supposed to uphold the securtity of our forums ....if he stoops to the same criminals it makes him a crooked cop....same here... a mod who doesnt act professional and stoops to the same level of flamers and the other charlies of our forums is not worthy of the mod status and policing us and securing our forums

either be professional or dont be mod....but for sure dont start flames as he does and be a hypocrit on top of that

if mods are our equals and can share there personall feelings here as we do and not have to be professional then please make us all equals and give us all the right of mod...this way anyone can share there opinon or personall feelings

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast