Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 199

Animosity EUKO recruiting mages

This is a discussion on Animosity EUKO recruiting mages within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; iTzBeastInBed...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    iTzBeastInBed

  2. #92
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    iTzBeastInBed
    blackii do u still have the infos for that priest that I had??? I lost em

    if u do pm me them plx

  3. #93
    Senior Member MastaBlasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Slovak Republic
    Posts
    45

    Default

    pm has been send

  4. #94
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yo bump this shit and cannot get banned for using vpn's and proxy just discouraged
    yea u do if its a shared proxy or vpn. Trust me it happened to me on c-east. if u use a vpn or proxy make sure its either static or dedicated

  5. #95
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    yea u do if its a shared proxy or vpn. Trust me it happened to me on c-east. if u use a vpn or proxy make sure its either static or dedicated
    yeaaah but no... they stipulated on the website that you're authorized to use a VPN/proxy if you live in one of the blocked regions, hence why they didn't ban turks in beta...

  6. #96
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    alex shut your mouth you pussy whipped little bitch

  7. #97
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    alex shut your mouth you pussy whipped little bitch
    pussy whipped? what does that look like?

    ps i love you
    <3

  8. #98
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    HAHAHAH Love you too bro you gonna play in new server?

  9. #99
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    HAHAHAH Love you too bro you gonna play in new server?
    of course hahaha as if I was gonna miss such an opportunity :P

  10. #100
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    yeah its gonna be fun

  11. #101
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    yeaaah but no... they stipulated on the website that you're authorized to use a VPN/proxy if you live in one of the blocked regions, hence why they didn't ban turks in beta...
    That's not the point, if you are using a VPN that isn't dedicated it's possible someone else is using it, and if they get banned on that VPN, all the accounts that I.P has been logged onto gets banned too.

  12. #102
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That's not the point, if you are using a VPN that isn't dedicated it's possible someone else is using it, and if they get banned on that VPN, all the accounts that I.P has been logged onto gets banned too.
    oh shit yeah. didn't realize. but are they going to IP ban people? knowing that many people are going to use shared VPNs...?

  13. #103
    umadbr000
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    alex shut your mouth you pussy whipped little bitch
    +1

    remember alex isloon boss points

    i get IN
    rest get IB
    you get i think 3gbs rom and a WE, i rofl

  14. #104
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    i claim all bows oke

  15. #105
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umadbr000 View Post
    +1

    remember alex isloon boss points

    i get IN
    rest get IB
    you get i think 3gbs rom and a WE, i rofl
    nononono

    only ROM :P

    and u know what? duk u

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 8
    10-20-2011, 01:32 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    10-16-2011, 04:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •