Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Animosity Recuriting Titan 75+

This is a discussion on Animosity Recuriting Titan 75+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Then I guess clans with scammers should get banned as well? Oh boy clan section gonna ...
Page: 4

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Then I guess clans with scammers should get banned as well? Oh boy clan section gonna be empty soon...
    How is it even related...? Like people expect clan leaders to kick proven scammers from their clan, people are expecting the same with koxpers. To bad that in animosity both doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    How is it even related...? Like people expect clan leaders to kick proven scammers from their clan, people are expecting the same with koxpers. To bad that in animosity both doesn't happen.
    Is this still going on? Get a fucking life your moron none of this even effects you, and stop comparing k0xp for exp and k0xp in cz or scamming as they arent even fucking related you cretin. Now everyone just get the fuck off our balls and do something useful with your life.
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 11-29-2012 at 11:49 AM.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Whats a cretin? Your such a nerdddd

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Is this still going on? Get a fucking life your moron none of this even effects you, and stop comparing k0xping to EXP k0xp in cz or scamming as they arent even fucking related you cretin. Now everyone just get the fuck off our balls and do something useful with your life.
    Aww, you suck Andy.

O_o Senior Member

Is this still going on? Get a fucking life your moron none of this even effects you, and stop comparing k0xping to EXP k0xp in cz or scamming as they arent even fucking related you cretin. Now everyone just get the fuck off our balls and do something useful with your life.
    Exp koxp? You made me lol.

This is so sad that this is your opinion and your point of view about hacking/cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Exp koxp? You made me lol.

This is so sad that this is your opinion and your point of view about hacking/cheating.
    What are you even saying? Get of my dick man its getting embarrassing.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

If hes sitting on your dick, then i wanna put mines in his mouth

he's saying he's not buying that BS about you guys only using hacks for EXPing.
    why is he saying that?
    well my guess is that the evidence doesn't help your case at all

he didn't mention anything about your dick though... but i wouldn't know

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    he's saying he's not buying that BS about you guys only using hacks for EXPing.
    why is he saying that?
    well my guess is that the evidence doesn't help your case at all

he didn't mention anything about your dick though... but i wouldn't know
    What evidence? O.o Show me someone in this clan using k0xp for PK or for farming and il show you me kicking them from the clan, if anyone else has any bitching about using k0xp to exp how about your just keep it to yourself instead of wasting peoples time with pointless posts.

What evidence? O.o Show me someone in this clan using k0xp for PK or for farming and il show you me kicking them from the clan, if anyone else has any bitching about using k0xp to exp how about your just keep it to yourself instead of wasting peoples time with pointless posts.
    What evidence?
    I gotta ask you if you were part of Animosity when they were playing in C-West.

MyMelody, known scammer (twice actually). He also used to hack during PK.
    2 other guys (can't remember their names) who used hacks to NPT. then changed their names to join Animosity. Plenty of topics in the official forums about it. I even remember talking about it with Pinder one day and he said what I've been telling you: he doesn't really care. I also dunno if Pinder is still playing with you guys. maybe you are pinder. i dunno and i don't care
    That's just to name a few.

Why don't you just drop it? get on with it and stop embarassing yourself

What evidence?
    I gotta ask you if you were part of Animosity when they were playing in C-West.

MyMelody, known scammer (twice actually). He also used to hack during PK.
    2 other guys (can't remember their names) who used hacks to NPT. then changed their names to join Animosity. I even remember talking about it with Pinder one day and he said what I've been telling you: he doesn't really care. I also dunno if Pinder is still playing with you guys. maybe you are pinder. i dunno and i don't care
    That's just to name a few.

Why don't you just drop it? get on with it and stop embarassing yourself
    Your the one embarrassing yourself as the people you just mentioned arent even in the clan on Titan and are nothing to do with me. So again, get off my nuts and do something else with your worthless life.

Your the one embarrassing yourself as the people you just mentioned arent even in the clan on Titan and are nothing to do with me. So again, get off my nuts and do something else with your worthless life.
    Then don't ask questions you don't want to be answered.
    I told you why Animosity's name is so bloody tarnished. And why nobody believes you only use it for EXP. so stop trying to squeeze out of it like a worm and deal with your liabilities

Then don't ask questions you don't want to be answered.
    I told you why Animosity's name is so bloody tarnished. And why nobody believes you only use it for EXP. so stop trying to squeeze out of it like a worm and deal with your liabilities
    People can believe what they want I just want fools like you to stop posting in here and just live with it, why can you not just stop replying in here.

People can believe what they want I just want fools like you to stop posting in here and just live with it, why can you not just stop replying in here.
    will do right after this post
    But what do you expect if you ask a question? unless they're rhetorical which i doubt

will do right after this post
    But what do you expect if you ask a question? unless they're rhetorical which i doubt

I told you to show me evidence of someone in THIS clan, not the c-west or euko clan, all you did was talk shit about people in the Cwest clan. So again all of your other posts were pointless so lets stop wasting our time here D:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast