Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within

This is a discussion on Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div> Originally posted by Shellshocked @ <!--QuoteBegin-Morian 1. i never use koxp in manes the first ...
Page: 13

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    Originally posted by Shellshocked@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian

1. i never use koxp in manes the first days *
    2. i made lvl 60 in 7 days and my clan was 1 of the best in manes
    3. i quit manes because i saw many duppers , koxps , nooobs , and good ppl was quiting

about edana

if i killed with set fp 7/12 and dual md 6 and jewel +6 dex i dont think my skill is suck

shell.. who the hell are u :S -_-!

1. I never said you did
    2. No you weren't, your teamplay sucked ASS.
    3. You kosped in the last days in Manes

Tbh you can kill with anything, you aren't an allstar.
    what about u templay zzz i like play with good ppl for teamplay but i play always solo and i dont was using my acc last days in manes because i said i wanna quit manes , reason x , i was trying to sell my acc for one good person dont use koxp , yes i can kill with anything i dont need good gears for owned u[/b]
    A clan isn't a good clan without teamplay, as shown in your "movie". And t0wn3r, I'm not even going to bother with you, You don't seem to read, think, whatever. Both, learn to make legit arguments, learn to speak English, then try again.

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

With all the people we had we could have killed it easy the 'legit' way, i was able to tank isiloon fine on edana, we did it before.

Show me a fraps?
    So you can find out the secret behind killing it.... LOL

Ask infinite or nemesis if they killed isiloon legitly, 1 of those 2 GM's was watching them.[/b]
    He said it was the legit way , not the one where you bug abuse ...

I already know how to bug isiloon , but im not doing it.
    So?

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shellshocked
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian

1. i never use koxp in manes the first days *
    2. i made lvl 60 in 7 days and my clan was 1 of the best in manes
    3. i quit manes because i saw many duppers , koxps , nooobs , and good ppl was quiting

about edana

if i killed with set fp 7/12 and dual md 6 and jewel +6 dex i dont think my skill is suck

shell.. who the hell are u :S -_-!

1. I never said you did
    2. No you weren't, your teamplay sucked ASS.
    3. You kosped in the last days in Manes

Tbh you can kill with anything, you aren't an allstar.
    what about u templay zzz i like play with good ppl for teamplay but i play always solo and i dont was using my acc last days in manes because i said i wanna quit manes , reason x , i was trying to sell my acc for one good person dont use koxp , yes i can kill with anything i dont need good gears for owned u[/b]
    A clan isn't a good clan without teamplay, as shown in your "movie". And t0wn3r, I'm not even going to bother with you, You don't seem to read, think, whatever. Both, learn to make legit arguments, learn to speak English, then try again.[/b][/quote]

yes is true one clan without templay is suck but we dont has vent for teamplay or anything and we were killing everybody in cz without teamplay , so if we can kill anythink without teamplay maybe we can live in cz with teamplay

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger

If you thinks its just clicking on skills, why dont you gather the ppl to do it and organize more than 2 isiloon hunt each week.

Im not sure but i would say that you think they bug abused it so you dont even know how they killed it. Killing isiloon isnt like killing hyde or some other nooby boss so yes, it does take more than just skill.

PURE SKILL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHHZAHEAZHEAZUEHAZE UAZHEAZUEAHEAZUEHAZEUAUUUAZUHAHZUAUAUAHUHAZUHZAUZH AUAHUZAUZAUUZAUZUAUZA rofl sorry but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Tell me how many clans can kill isiloon... The ppl who kill isiloon arent just some average noobs.

I dont know what is going on in your mind and i dont care but honestly, your annoying alot of ppl with your bullshit spamming, flaming and insulting in every post. You think you can solo isiloon go ahead. It was the start of edana, no lvl 63's even. The gihest lvl was 61 or 62 when they started killing it so it does take skill. Prove me wrong... Make a clan and kill it yourself.

I dont know anything about you but all the ppl that know atleast a bit about you told me you cheated on oly.[/b]
    it isnt skill when u bug it.. its supposed to be a hard boss, and lvl 60s let alone on a new server with not so good gear shouldnt and cant tank it legit...[/b][/quote]

Isiloon has 2 attacks, they were out there with purpose. The secret of killing isiloon is taking advantage of its aoe attack or whatever she uses thats not melee. All im gonna say.

Even the GM's said they kill isiloon legitly, and they saw them kill it without MM and crusaders even knowing that the GM is frapsing them. And now some random noobs bitch about them bugging it... GG <_<

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

With all the people we had we could have killed it easy the 'legit' way, i was able to tank isiloon fine on edana, we did it before.

Show me a fraps?
    So you can find out the secret behind killing it.... LOL

Ask infinite or nemesis if they killed isiloon legitly, 1 of those 2 GM's was watching them.[/b]
    He said it was the legit way , not the one where you bug abuse ...

I already know how to bug isiloon , but im not doing it.
    So?[/b][/quote]

So MM and crusaders didnt bug it either.

The way they killed it wasnt bug abuse. Read his post again he didnt say legit, he said "legit". He was refering to all those noobs that dont know what does isiloons ranged attack do and how to prevent it from using its melee without bugging it. If killing isiloon that way is bug abuse, than every1 X class abuses the Y class by using the same method technically. I gave you a hint how to kill it, you figure out the rest... Gonna keep my mouth shut from now on. <_<

Bleek

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    Originally posted by Bleek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bleek)
    Originally posted by Hydr4
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek

Still recruiting or no?
    i think so
    Ill pm someone, thanks anyway >.<[/b]
    wannabe a mage?[/b][/quote]

Pm'd you

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger

If you thinks its just clicking on skills, why dont you gather the ppl to do it and organize more than 2 isiloon hunt each week.

Im not sure but i would say that you think they bug abused it so you dont even know how they killed it. Killing isiloon isnt like killing hyde or some other nooby boss so yes, it does take more than just skill.

PURE SKILL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHHZAHEAZHEAZUEHAZE UAZHEAZUEAHEAZUEHAZEUAUUUAZUHAHZUAUAUAHUHAZUHZAUZH AUAHUZAUZAUUZAUZUAUZA rofl sorry but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me how many clans can kill isiloon... The ppl who kill isiloon arent just some average noobs.

I dont know what is going on in your mind and i dont care but honestly, your annoying alot of ppl with your bullshit spamming, flaming and insulting in every post. You think you can solo isiloon go ahead. It was the start of edana, no lvl 63's even. The gihest lvl was 61 or 62 when they started killing it so it does take skill. Prove me wrong... Make a clan and kill it yourself.

I dont know anything about you but all the ppl that know atleast a bit about you told me you cheated on oly.
    it isnt skill when u bug it.. its supposed to be a hard boss, and lvl 60s let alone on a new server with not so good gear shouldnt and cant tank it legit...[/b]
    Isiloon has 2 attacks, they were out there with purpose. The secret of killing isiloon is taking advantage of its aoe attack or whatever she uses thats not melee. All im gonna say.

Even the GM's said they kill isiloon legitly, and they saw them kill it without MM and crusaders even knowing that the GM is frapsing them. And now some random noobs bitch about them bugging it... GG <_<[/b][/quote]
    zzz i kno how to bug isiloon... ur saying ur doing it right but ur describing bugging it...

Dark_Avenger

Do you want me to explain what a GM mean...? Cant you fucking read...?

Bugging isiloon is dragging it around that area till it gets stuck in a lava pit or whatever so it cant attack. I dont know how to do that and i havent said that.

The GM was down there when they were killing it... he frapsed it and sent it to the orc constables to watch the movie with him and see if they bug it. If they bugged it they would have been banned. But they werent cause they werent bugging it... Happy now?

GM (Game Master) - a person designed to administrate a game / server.

Exemple : KO GM : Selling items ,unbanning char , allow ppl to use bug if they pay enought USD

halifax

Whoa this is getting out of hand.

First off let me say that in my opinion i see us being the best clan on pathos, if you think different or you dont like my opinion that is fine. Time will tell, right?

Also, i find it funny that we killed isiloon about 3 months ago and people are still talking about it. Get over it, ok? bottom line is a GM watched us kill her and he didnt ban anyone or even tell us to not use that method any more. Do i think its a bug that we exploited? No. Do i see how some people can think so? Yes.

---- Now back to the topic on hand -----

The clan is pretty much full. There are a few spots for good friends of the clan if they should decide to come to pathos. Tho we could use a couple more mages if you are an expert mage, have premium/ KC , and play 30 hours a day- send me a msg.

Now please stop the fighting. Why argue about stuff that hasent even happened yet (pathos), and why argue about stuff that is 3-6 months old (isilooon, certain ppl macroing).

Dark_Avenger

Nemesis and Infinite were great GM's. Along with the constables they are the reason that edana was almost completely clean.

forum clan Vendetta

http://vendetta.h4x0rs.org/

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    Only one from Njoy in my clan was Kirby, and he left a while ago, nobody likes him either. And the rest were all in Darkforces, not Bloodline. *
    T0wn3r also Koxp, dunno about the rest. And I kinda agree with flippy. Oh well, gl with the clan.
    Hmmmm I believe PaperStyloNL , Twiggy , gnno were in Njoy as well :rollseyes:

Also , shellshocked , stop talking about koxpers , your clan on Manes supports fucking koxpers , I even remember Gonno , you , Twiggy leeching from a certain koxper who is still in your clan today (and still uses koxp).

Ehm, no. Stfu, you scammed us, you're a gay, and no one like syou.

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    Ehm, no. Stfu, you scammed us, you're a gay, and no one like syou.
    i like him he isnt a noob and i never has problem with him