Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Do Not Trust These Share'ers!

This is a discussion on Do Not Trust These Share'ers! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea bro jsut cause they didnt do the exp..and durty did say give him a day to get use to ...
Page: 2

Banned

yea bro jsut cause they didnt do the exp..and durty did say give him a day to get use to the char and u agreed but whatever..he is 100% trustable and ur just a fucknig babashopper ass ...

dogdog

yea bro jsut cause they didnt do the exp..and durty did say give him a day to get use to the char and u agreed but whatever..he is 100% trustable and ur just a fucknig babashopper ass ...[/b]

I'm just giving a warning to people looking for a share'er

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE, they will not do the exp they say.... (infact they will do no exp at all)

Banned

ur a retard....he said give him a day to get use to it and u said YES and ur blaming him for that ? wow good job there

dogdog

ur a retard....he said give him a day to get use to it and u said YES and ur blaming him for that ? wow good job there[/b]

he never said he needed a day to get use to the character

i NEVER would have agreed to give him a free day of pk just to get use to playing priest

Banned

well the pk part was kinda stupid of him to do and i wont lie..lol but dont say he isnt trustable..cause he is

Calling Durty 'trustable' is like calling your wife loyal when she sleeps with another man on the way to the shop, and eventually never gets there.

dogdog

Calling Durty 'trustable' is like calling your wife loyal when she sleeps with another man on the way to the shop, and eventually never gets there.[/b]
    ROFL!!!

so true

Banned

google the meaning of"trustable"

google the meaning of"trustable"[/b]
    1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one: violated a public trust.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    5. Reliance on something in the future; hope.
    6. Reliance on the intention and ability of a purchaser to pay in the future; credit.
    7. Law
    a. A legal title to property held by one party for the benefit of another.
    b. The confidence reposed in a trustee when giving the trustee legal title to property to administer for another, together with the trustee's obligation regarding that property and the beneficiary.
    c. The property so held.
    8. A combination of firms or corporations for the purpose of reducing competition and controlling prices throughout a business or an industry.
    v. trust·ed, trust·ing, trusts
    v.intr.
    1. To have or place reliance; depend: Trust in the Lord. Trust to destiny.
    2. To be confident; hope.
    3. To sell on credit.
    v.tr.
    1. To have or place confidence in; depend on.
    2. To expect with assurance; assume: I trust that you will be on time.
    3. To believe: I trust what you say.
    4. To place in the care of another; entrust.
    5. To grant discretion to confidently: Can I trust them with the boat?
    6. To extend credit to.

Calling Durty 'trustable' is like calling your wife loyal when she sleeps with another man on the way to the shop, and eventually never gets there.[/b]

MUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAHUAHUHUAHUAHUA!

Angelo_Fr

best way exp u self

Eastyy Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk and waste my scrolls. He also died and lost me 10% exp

DurtyBP Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was PK. First day he used 3.5 hours worth of scrolls (21 scrolls) and lost a total of 100 np over the course of those 3.5 hours.

WalkItOut Gave out account info to other people without permission. Didn't do the agreed exp per day.

Vice Did not do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk. He died on the account, not even sure how much exp he lost for me.
    BEWARE of these guys[/b]
    WTF I DIDN'T DIE I told you i didn't get a party befor elike 1 hour befor ei had to go, i didn't even go cloose ronark land -.- fucking lier the only time i was on was to do dk with clan you better stfu .
    Mr Babashop

Banned

WTF I DIDN'T DIE I told you i didn't get a party befor elike 1 hour befor ei had to go, i didn't even go cloose ronark land -.- fucking lier the only time i was on was to do dk with clan you better stfu .
    Mr Babashop[/b]
    if u havnt noticed 50% here babashops stfu homo u enjoyed pking on it and now u complain since ur kicked rly sad

idc why some1 would like to do crap boring Xp for some1 else h34r:

if u havnt noticed 50% here babashops stfu homo u enjoyed pking on it and now u complain since ur kicked rly sad[/b]
    Mr Asslicker stfu

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast