Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Do Not Trust These Share'ers!

This is a discussion on Do Not Trust These Share'ers! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bro i dont really care what u got to say ..u make a topic about nothing cause u cant exp ...
Page: 4

Banned

bro i dont really care what u got to say ..u make a topic about nothing cause u cant exp urself and u need somone to help u..and they didnt do alil for like 1 day and u go fucking cry ..he is trustable ..always will be im done spamming in this stupid topic

dogdog

bro i dont really care what u got to say ..u make a topic about nothing cause u cant exp urself and u need somone to help u..and they didnt do alil for like 1 day and u go fucking cry ..he is trustable ..always will be im done spamming in this stupid topic[/b]
    you and durtyBP need to go get a room

you are in love with that scammer

Banned

OMG nows he a scammer ? wow bro u really dont know shit..i was going to leave this alone but a scammer ? i feel bad for u

dogdog

OMG nows he a scammer ? wow bro u really dont know shit..i was going to leave this alone but a scammer ? i feel bad for u[/b]
    well he lied and used 21 scrolls when i told him no pk until exp objective is met

i consider him scammer for scamming my scrolls and lying to me

so no need to feel bad for me... feel bad for DuryBP because he lost all trustability on ko4life

kazuh1ko

Now I wonder who will be willing to XP ur character other than the REAL scammers.

Goodluck to u~

Because of issues like this..

REQUESTING ACCOUNT SHARING SHOULD BE FORBIDDEN ( by forum rules )

ty bb

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Paja is right.

Besides quit sharing or gtfo. If ur stupid enough to get some random to share its ur own god dam fault if smth like this happens. Oh snapz, i cant take the exp on my own and hire some nolife kid from forums to do it. Oh hell, im gona hire 5 of them.

Cant handle the exp? Go to wow. Uv failed in this game, better move on and get a big cup of stfu on the way.

I didnt bother to read longer then the 1st page but... from alot of ppl now it looks like you think trustable = no scammer!
    if someone tells you "yeah sure! I'll exp you 10% per day. In return let me PK 1 hour/day" and lets say he don't exp and just go PK, he doesn't live up to the agreement... that means you can't trust what he say... I dunno anything about these ppl and their sharing so this isn't directed to any of you (so dotn take it personally). that you arent trustable doesnt mean you are a scammer or what ever, but look at it this way: you pay 3 hour scroll + pk for EXP, he "takes" the pk and scroll which was his bargain but does not give the EXP in return. Could be considered as a scam imo

h34r:

kdoyle32

wow dude dogdog we made an agreement before i even got the acc and YOU gave me acc info at 1am yeah i will be honest i pked for like 30mins cuz no partys but i told u i needed to get uesd to tha char before i do my part but you know what jus keep flaming me all i have to do is log my bros ko4life and his msn for now on and no one will ever know but nah ima stick with this name because it means something btw have fun spending time on this just to flame me about a video game itsjellytime is defending me but you know what he knows me more than u so id shut up he knows im trustworthy he knows ima bad ass exper WHEN im used to the acc and the items because if i dont know my limits wouldnt u rather loose 100np or 2 or 3 %? id shut up cuz i coulda fucked u up and delvled u to like 60 but i didnt BECAUSE IM TRUSTWORTHY if u dont think it well then idk what to tell you other than fuck you go /die pls no one wants you here... thats all i have to say please /close topic now ty.

dogdog

wow dude dogdog we made an agreement before i even got the acc and YOU gave me acc info at 1am yeah i will be honest i pked for like 30mins cuz no partys but i told u i needed to get uesd to tha char before i do my part but you know what jus keep flaming me all i have to do is log my bros ko4life and his msn for now on and no one will ever know but nah ima stick with this name because it means something btw have fun spending time on this just to flame me about a video game itsjellytime is defending me but you know what he knows me more than u so id shut up he knows im trustworthy he knows ima bad ass exper WHEN im used to the acc and the items because if i dont know my limits wouldnt u rather loose 100np or 2 or 3 %? id shut up cuz i coulda fucked u up and delvled u to like 60 but i didnt BECAUSE IM TRUSTWORTHY if u dont think it well then idk what to tell you other than fuck you go /die pls no one wants you here... thats all i have to say please /close topic now ty.[/b]
    Are you a habitual liar?

You pk'ed on my account for 3.5 hours after i gave you the info (not 30 min). Another lie from DurtyBP.

You were the only person who had the info, and 7 of each scrolls were gone when i relogged in the morning.

If each scroll lasts 30 minutes, that would equal 3.5 hours of scrolled time.

Face it, DurtyBP IS NOT TRUSTABLE

nobody will trust you after reading this topic and seeing how big a moron you are... you lied and contradicted yourself multiple times and have you have the mental capacity of a 1st grader.

You have a short fuse and you can't have a discussion without resulting to profanity.

I'm going to go out on a limb, but maybe its because your only like 14-15 years old and really need to grow up.

kdoyle32

oh mother fucker im the fucking one who needs to grow up???????????????????????????????????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM how about ur stupid fucking ass postin stupid shit and whining cuz no one lvls the way you want them to dude go fucking die im done fighting with ur sorry ass what the fuck is wrong with you saying i need to grow up ur what 19 - 23 or some shit i think you need to double check for diapers you little piece of shit GOD what is wrong with you...

dogdog

Talking

oh mother fucker im the fucking one who needs to grow up???????????????????????????????????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM how about ur stupid fucking ass postin stupid shit and whining cuz no one lvls the way you want them to dude go fucking die im done fighting with ur sorry ass what the fuck is wrong with you saying i need to grow up ur what 19 - 23 or some shit i think you need to double check for diapers you little piece of shit GOD what is wrong with you...[/b]

I think you just helped me prove my point

Banned

oh mother fucker im the fucking one who needs to grow up???????????????????????????????????????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM how about ur stupid fucking ass postin stupid shit and whining cuz no one lvls the way you want them to dude go fucking die im done fighting with ur sorry ass what the fuck is wrong with you saying i need to grow up ur what 19 - 23 or some shit i think you need to double check for diapers you little piece of shit GOD what is wrong with you...[/b]
    ... u contradicted ur self again man

neways why dont u all just leave this topic

kdoyle43

Talking

haha ruth is right dudes let it go

SilicoN

Just a question, Durty why did you make a new account ? :huh:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast