Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I have an idea..

This is a discussion on I have an idea.. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first think logically... do you think a clan like Fierce (who always was #1 on each server they went) wants ...
Page: 5

first think logically... do you think a clan like Fierce (who always was #1 on each server they went) wants to start from scratch to catch up the 8-9 month work people were doing in C-West? No, even if we were gonna come there we were only thinking of DCZ, but as I said the clan voted, and like 80% voted NO, to not going.[/b]

Well its a new challange for you guys.
    To get the first place and the castle on an "older" server.
    And its not impossible.
    With Plat + sharers new exp spots, its not that hard to get 70+.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

u cant compare xpin at cw with xping at a older turk server. even today u can catch up alot players easy when u got a hardcore xpin clan.....

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well its a new challange for you guys.
    To get the first place and the castle on an "older" server.
    And its not impossible.
    With Plat + sharers new exp spots, its not that hard to get 70+.[/b]
    like what part of "we don't want to level on 2 servers back to back" don't you understand? I mean sure lets say we start on CWest and we get all to level 70, and then a new server opens and then we would still go but won't be as energetic about leveling cause it does get reallllyyyy boring after some time of lvling. +++ Who in their right mind being the #1 clan on CWest goes back after 6 months to be #1 again when they already achieved that goal on that server?

Well the new goal is, to get the castle against Old clans which are much more equipped...
    And which had it along time now.

Well and i understand all what u guys saying... but just want to tell you the new challange. I think that will be very intresting.
    But yes I know you dont want to come Cwest because in your Opinion its boring and no aga in Chat etc.
    Keep waiting for new server. I think it realease soon, so gl.

Well the new goal is, to get the castle against Old clans which are much more equipped...
    And which had it along time now.

Well and i understand all what u guys saying... but just want to tell you the new challange. I think that will be very intresting.
    But yes I know you dont want to come Cwest because in your Opinion its boring and no aga in Chat etc.
    Keep waiting for new server. I think it realease soon, so gl.[/b]
    I will agree with you.. It gonna be a new challenge..Sometimes it make's me think to start play at C-west from 0 and get to my best without any $$ but i dunno..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Nik there weren't number 1 on C East xD they were #2 O.o

dude nirvana, i dont know what your smoking but i made about 20k np in last war&#39;s. so dont talk like you know somehting cause everytime we defend we always make at least 5k, idk where you go when you pk but it&#39;s defentily not working bro lol ( dont take offense i <3 you )[/b]
    lets bold the keyword in your sentence.

i didnt know they had lunar wars every single day. my bad.

Nik there weren&#39;t number 1 on C East xD they were #2 O.o[/b]
    We were #1 until we NT&#39;ed to orc and had to re-donate and got to #2 on the 2nd day as orcs. Would have been #1 sooner or later

Nuttbuster

first think logically... do you think a clan like Fierce (who always was #1 on each server they went) wants to start from scratch to catch up the 8-9 month work people were doing in C-West? No, even if we were gonna come there we were only thinking of DCZ, but as I said the clan voted, and like 80% voted NO, to not going.[/b]

so what your saying is you have to be #1 clan to have the maximum amount of fun? thats the dumbest thing i&#39;ve ever heard lol... and tbh, its not that hard to level in cwest, especially if you guys get your clan together you cna have non-stop exp parties.. you dont even have to buy plat and you&#39;ll catch up to most people

so what your saying is you have to be #1 clan to have the maximum amount of fun? thats the dumbest thing i&#39;ve ever heard lol... and tbh, its not that hard to level in cwest, especially if you guys get your clan together you cna have non-stop exp parties.. you dont even have to buy plat and you&#39;ll catch up to most people[/b]
    yes in my opinion you have to be #1 to have, i hate losing and can&#39;t stand losing...

yes in my opinion you have to be #1 to have, i hate losing and can&#39;t stand losing...[/b]
    Competition makes a game fun. If theres no competition then wuts the point.

Competition makes a game fun. If theres no competition then wuts the point.[/b]
    well i mean being #1 but having to work really really hard for it, just like fierce did on girakon against all the gg orc clans they had to fight.... without a challenge i would probably quit... that&#39;s why i&#39;m the type of person that likes going 1 party vs like 3-4 of theirs, cause then it&#39;s a real challenge.

Competition makes a game fun. If theres no competition then wuts the point.[/b]
    +1 and that&#39;s what some ppl said.. Is a challenge to get #1 at Cwest and get Csw etc as there are already old clan&#39;s there..

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

so what your saying is you have to be #1 clan to have the maximum amount of fun? thats the dumbest thing i&#39;ve ever heard lol... and tbh, its not that hard to level in cwest, especially if you guys get your clan together you cna have non-stop exp parties.. you dont even have to buy plat and you&#39;ll catch up to most people[/b]
    Isn&#39;t that the point of this whole game? To be the best?
    Idk but for me it is. Same priority to have fun.

You can&#39;t babashop ranks or w/e.. Only thing that helps is orginasation and teamwork. Wich Fierce has and been proved more then once

Dont belive hes trick i got tricked in going to cwest to realize ppl was lvl 75+ had ebayed +3 uniques and only know how to exp.. That server never had any pk action, ppl prefer changing servers if they loose more then 50np. Atleast turks got balls to stay and die, maby they cheat but still its the same items as this server only that this items come from ppl using their money buying it..

Go to a new server, enjoy it and dont care about the stupid ppl beliving turks are the reason ppl stopped playing usko..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast