Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko...

This is a discussion on Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eres una basura...
Page: 4

keith_flint

Eres una basura

QuIcK

dirka dirka muhommad jihad oky? take the clothes hanger off ur nose btw...

Wizzan

rofl... go fight quick b4 u talk, and zero > try to fight me too plex and as u told another guy: tell him to lvl up an account on ares and fight me there.. rofl. u want me to babashop a char and items to fight u? most dumbest thing i ever heard

Banned

Originally posted by Wizzan
    rofl... go fight quick b4 u talk, and zero > try to fight me too plex and as u told another guy: tell him to lvl *up an account on ares and fight me there.. rofl. u want me to babashop a char and items to fight u? most dumbest thing i ever heard
    Since quick is giving english lessons, how come you didn't make fun of wizzan's "Most dumbest" comment?

QuIcK

because its true... since this is a ko forum and u dont play ko why are u posting here?

mod pls lock this flame

QuIcK

ur the one flaming u idiot stop posting fukin retard jesus christ

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

If you can find TScarFaceM, he was perhaps one of the best BP's on USKO.

QuIcK

server?

keith_flint

QuIcK sucks.

QuIcK

yet ur a pussy and wont even say ur name ur probably shard clotheshanger on nose and all...

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    look im not fighting this loser, and fluppy quit (he wont fight him either im sure). Im cool doing 1v1's but most guys wont use a (very expensive) scroll on some random guy they know nothing about and is probably pretty bad. *

and btw he didnt "whoop" me, i ran out of cures 3 times
    thats exactly my point lol i know the style he used to fight sins and it truly is dumb lol

why am i using beta? what other way can sumone just make an account with items and play... i dont want to make a lvl 63 bp on all of the servers just to 1v1 people + i have to farm items and shit you guyz are hillarious trying to flame me but w/e zero ur on the beta right ill tell wizzan to get a lvl 60 if ur still 60 and u guyz can fight... i honestly think u cant get better then him.

as for me probably sucking... prove it?[/b]
    wtf is this come manes and fight me im 62.xx :P

its my gamestyle if u don like it i don care if i use that technique to fight sins is coz i can try to heal my self sometimes with no failure and more. if u want to fight best BP wait interserver wars and fight them u can still fight Zero or F9 but Eric don play f9 atm i think or try to fight a lvl 70 warrior without spear def and just malice and try to win, i don get the point of this topic.

btw i know all u want is a duel, i know ur cool

QuIcK

ya im not startin crap with anyone i am quitting the game soon and i just want to test the other servers... the easiest way for this happened to be the beta test but that ends tommorow... as for manes i made it to 55 then i started school so i decided not to lvl any more accounts or anything alls imma do now is log on friends accounts and pk a bit if u could get a bp on the beta test ill gear down restat reskill w/e u want to make it even ill do it... if u want to bother setting it up i understand if u dont just pm me ur msn or sumthing

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK
    yet ur a pussy and wont even say ur name ur probably shard clotheshanger on nose and all...
    Lol, i'd post on shard if i had anything to say to your sorry ass. I have nothing to hide.

QuIcK

boy ur tuff...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast