Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko...

This is a discussion on Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK) Zzz i already said i have nothing against anyone this ...
Page: 8

QuIcK

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)
    Zzz i already said i have nothing against anyone this isnt so i can claim im the best i want to simply test abilities of myself and other servers... i never even made a video so i dunno if ur even talking to me lol but ya this is basicly for fun not to start drama i really wont care for these forums in a week or two because im quitting so i wanna know what ive accomplished in my time playing this game... but w/e you people assume everything is fights and drama...[/b]
    <_<

Originally posted by QuIcK
    i have many times noob but im not about to on every server just cuz ur a fuking faggot dont post in my topic jesus christ im asking a simple question just because u guyz never fought me doesnt mean im not good just because everyone is on zero's c0ck doesnt mean hes good... im not saying im the best... im saying i want to fight the best before i quit this game for good i have accounts on beramus and olympia ive had about 5 well equiped lvl 62+ without purchasing any items or chars for usd and ur probably a lvl 62 that thinks it was so hard to lvl there and u think no one else has done it unclenubba
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    thats exactly my point lol i know the style he used to fight sins and it truly is dumb lol

why am i using beta? what other way can sumone just make an account with items and play... i dont want to make a lvl 63 bp on all of the servers just to 1v1 people + i have to farm items and shit you guyz are hillarious trying to flame me but w/e zero ur on the beta right ill tell wizzan to get a lvl 60 if ur still 60 and u guyz can fight... i honestly think u cant get better then him.

as for me probably sucking... prove it?
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

why the fuk would anyone waist there time with zero hes just a insanely equipped lvl 70 going against not so equiped lower lvls wooohooo let him fight wizzan he would get torn the fuk apart...

and u... u didnt fight me or fluppy have u... so u cant say anything... idiot
    With no tact whatsoever you've suggested some unknown sin is better than arguably the best on US KO. I don't see where you're getting that idea from. You can't just pick up KO, get a character and some items, and beat older players 1v1 np, that's one reason why KO remains popular. Me, I've fought a great many sins in my time and truth be known, most of them suck. Running up to me, getting off a full combo, and running away minor healing is not impressive. Nor is trying to tank with 720 pots.

Here's the main difference between zero and the "vanilla" sins: I count the hits the other sins do after they town and it is not many. Against zero, I count the hits he did after *I* towned, and they were 2x-3x as many as the others. His combo is extremely fast, anyone who really fought him will tell you this. I've 1v1'ed him at level 62, 65, and 68, and every time it was a HELL of a fight. (I never tank good sins, I slide) I rank Zero as Bobert's human counterpart. Say what you will about his attitude or company. He's good. Anyone who really knows him has to admit that.

I'm going to leave this open for now but if there is even one more flame, it will be locked. It IS possible to request a 1v1 without insulting old players, and it is not necessary to flame people asking for 1v1s, Shard.[/b][/quote]

wizzan didnt just pick up this game he has been playing for about 3.5-4 years now i believe he played myko for a long time... i kept it a clean topic and then everyone came in flaming for no reason as u can see zero was talkin shit about me aswell so i really dont give 2 shits what he thinks honestly hes almost as big of an asshole as me... anyways ban shard from these forums and back on topic i dont care if u guyz dont agree with this or w/e if u dont go away i dont care about you yes im an asshole but if u dont like it.. well b4 u open the topic you can see i made it so if u dont agree with my opinions dont click the fukin topic bb...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Shard started it here, yes. But you did put in those random flames that I quoted above. You've never fought zero from what you said. Watching his movie doesn't count.

If Wizzan has been playing so long, why has no one heard of him? If his combo is really that good he would've been noticed before now. I understand it's fashionable and all to say "I've been playing for 4 years!" when someone questions you but really, it is so transparent. Does Wizzan happen to play Ares? I would be happy to see his combo if so, and from what I know of zero's combo I could tell you if he has a chance or not. (It's more dependent on how good he is with minor heal than anything else). Also, is he 70?

I want you to come back to this thread in a week or two after you've cooled off and look at what you said. I'm sure you'll see why flaming towards you erupted beyond what Shard originally said; you're making comments about an old US KO player with no validity whatsoever. If you want to impress, you have to play the game, not talk. The reason zero won't fight wiz is because you were making comments about his skill level when it's clear you haven't actually seen it firsthand. The proper way to approach such a thing is to ask for a 1v1 privately, not trash the person in question and then challenge him to fight. Tact, dude.

Wizzan

played MYKO-TWKO for 3years. USKO for a year, i played a sin at olympia (lvl 60)
    cuz i suck at levling id say^^ had full plates +7 sb +8 and md +7/70 and noone did acually beat me... if i had a 70 rogue at diez/Ares u would know who i am i bet

http://rapidshare.de/files/25747779/Wizzan_beta.wmv

heres my vid if u havnt seen it Yun.

chihuahua

Originally posted by Wizzan
    played MYKO-TWKO for 3years. USKO for a year, i played a sin at olympia (lvl 60)
    cuz i suck at levling id say^^ had full plates +7 sb +8 and md +7/70 and noone did acually beat me... if i had a 70 rogue at diez/Ares u would know who i am i bet

if so u did have a rogue in one of those servers .. yes wed known u .. the majority of the population of KnightOnline PLayers in this forum are from Ares and Dies ....

but ive heard a some extent of ur existance from one of my friends ...

--EDITED---

also .. if u have any connnections with any of ur KO friends that happens to play in ARES .. let me know ... ill suit up my lvl 65 sin to 1v1 you .. just to let u know .. if u come up wit a lvl 70 to bring and 1v1 agaisnt me .. no-one is gonnna win :S ... so just a request to bring a 65-69 =)

Wizzan

I have no friends on ares.. i would be fun to try a fight though

TunaFishyMe

just lol

Yun_Yuuzhan

What MY KO server did you play on and what was your name?

Wizzan

adonis/Xydonis - Saxo

Yun_Yuuzhan

Orc rogue? Saxo is a familiar name to me.

Wizzan

yes Orc assasin

Yun_Yuuzhan

Now I'm curious....if you happen to get access to an Ares sin, let me know. I want to see your combo/minor heal combo.

Wizzan

check out my movie for that :rollseyes:

btw, i cant get an ares acc for sure =/

QuIcK

Originally posted by 0000000
    wizzan you are a fucking stupid piece of shit. it will be a draw and therefore a complete waste of time. If u wanna fight properly then go to Ares, otherwise kindly shut up and fuck off.
    this is the type of post from zero i was talking about yun... he is lvl 70 and very nicely equiped on ares and he knows no one is gonna get a char with equal equipment on ares to get a fair 1v1 so beta in my opinion is perfect all the lvls and gear is equal right from the start... but since u have equal gear it will be a draw but on ares zero would whoop him because he would have like 10 more lvls and way better gear... i do think zero is a good sin and i dont like judging by vids but u can get a good idea from them... + does zero play anything else wizzan happens to be one of the best mages ive ever played with even tho i havent played with ares and dies mages which supposedly u have to be from there to be good judging by all of your points of view but he has played with others and they were amazed at his abilities and its these forums which pushed me to flaming because look at the first page i got 1 person to post an on topic post and thats it... i think in this whole thing there is like 3 or 4 on topic posts... get rid of all these retards so i can put a simple post... like i said if u dont agree with me dont fukin read it.

Yun_Yuuzhan

check out my movie for that *:rollseyes: *

btw, i cant get an ares acc for sure =/
    You know as well as I do movies prove nothing. To really know someone you actually have to fight them. Just keep me in mind if an old friend happens to quit and give you an account that has a sin on Ares, you never know.

Quick , you're such an idiot

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast