Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko...

This is a discussion on Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by QuIcK boy ur tuff... Ty....
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK
    boy ur tuff...
    Ty.

QuIcK

ur funny too...

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK
    ur funny too...
    Ty.

wizzan you are a fucking stupid piece of shit. it will be a draw and therefore a complete waste of time. If u wanna fight properly then go to Ares, otherwise kindly shut up and fuck off.

hi

yea dude.. wtf is up with that shit? you talk shit on my movies and you dont even know me? dude i didnt even comment on your video because i couldnt stop laughing to be honest.. and your looking to 1v1 the best? i would gladdlly 1v1 you for fun but i dont have a beta account or any of that shit.. im not the best and i dont think that, but i do think im decent. you however have this attitude like you can take on anybody because you kill apos parties with your whole party(your movie) seriouslly.. it seems to me you would like to be recognized as a "good" bp to the public(these forums) and your desperate on how to do it, so you want to 1v1 the best and then claim you beat them. damn dude.. take it slow, just chill and wait for people to gain respect for you naturally and not throw it upon them. i have nothing against you but if your going to talk shit on me, and all i do is play this game for respect of other players, your starting something personal. dont do that.

p.s. any more flaming in here and this is getting locked.

keith_flint

QuIcK sucks.

Wizzan

Originally posted by 0000000
    wizzan you are a fucking stupid piece of shit. it will be a draw and therefore a complete waste of time. If u wanna fight properly then go to Ares, otherwise kindly shut up and fuck off.

wow you are almost scaring me off ;( plıs stop

gıft an ares acc to fight me plex

Reinhard

wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timaster

people in here are all tough guys it's scary h43r:

QuIcK

Originally posted by magix
    yea dude.. wtf is up with that shit? you talk shit on my movies and you dont even know me? dude i didnt even comment on your video because i couldnt stop laughing to be honest.. and your looking to 1v1 the best? i would gladdlly 1v1 you for fun but i dont have a beta account or any of that shit.. im not the best and i dont think that, but i do think im decent. you however have this attitude like you can take on anybody because you kill apos parties with your whole party(your movie) seriouslly.. it seems to me you would like to be recognized as a "good" bp to the public(these forums) and your desperate on how to do it, so you want to 1v1 the best and then claim you beat them. damn dude.. take it slow, just chill and wait for people to gain respect for you naturally and not throw it upon them. i have nothing against you but if your going to talk shit on me, and all i do is play this game for respect of other players, your starting something personal. dont do that.

p.s. any more flaming in here and this is getting locked.
    Zzz i already said i have nothing against anyone this isnt so i can claim im the best i want to simply test abilities of myself and other servers... i never even made a video so i dunno if ur even talking to me lol but ya this is basicly for fun not to start drama i really wont care for these forums in a week or two because im quitting so i wanna know what ive accomplished in my time playing this game... but w/e you people assume everything is fights and drama...

Wizzan

pwnt

Originally posted by 0000000
    look im not fighting this loser, and fluppy quit (he wont fight him either im sure). Im cool doing 1v1's but most guys wont use a (very expensive) scroll on some random guy they know nothing about and is probably pretty bad. *

and btw he didnt "whoop" me, i ran out of cures 3 times
    your fault ofr not restocking on cures.

QuIcK

nah it is a cheap way of 1v1'ng but then again bieng lvl 70 with crazy gear is a cheap reason for everyone to think your the best thing since chocolate chip cookie dough...

Wizzan

ROFLCOPTER