Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Seeking DCZ players for noobie clan - Diez oooh G2 now

This is a discussion on Seeking DCZ players for noobie clan - Diez oooh G2 now within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LMAO...mr. lightfeet huh...who's the one always running....yeah thought so...tried to 1v1 you like 8 times yesterday, finally caught up to ...
Page: 6

LMAO...mr. lightfeet huh...who's the one always running....yeah thought so...tried to 1v1 you like 8 times yesterday, finally caught up to you as you were trying to stealth yourself....and I don't need a mage to ks to kill you. 90% of the times you've killed me is when I've leeroyed into your 3 man party, you, your duffer, and your 1920 priest <_< . As for the G5, I guess because I don't have a cape that means I can't possibly be g3?....check the armband next time you're laying on the ground. And you're right...I don't have 148k national points...sorry I lied about that. I have 149k national points. Better hurry up and buy those +8 chitins for USD, it'll help.

PS....stop illusioning in 1v1, it only delays your death. :lol:

lol X1X :P

BFD has been g3 a long time now.. even before FD with DCZ came out - quite an achievement for a clan with 2 DLW chars I would say to get that many np's from dlws only.
    I just assume you never came close enough to him to check his armband .. or was too panicked to pay attention when you did come near.

Know your enemies.. or you will never defeat them.. and relax its only a game

PS: Interesting that you don't minor when against him - because I believe you minor when against me and I am just a paper mage :wub:

Smurfs

More members please

Doing Knights Quest soon :lol:

Aba

xD bfd I will 1v1 you anytime...and dude, I dont think I've ever seen you when I'm running with a 1920 priest...which was like 1 time, then he decided to go duffer

._. dude, there is NO FREAKING WAY you could own me, and I'll bet my shard on it.

Aba

when you want bet on it, I want the whole fucking ko4life forum to come watch. Bring pots boi, you can't run in the arena. Put something nice up for me to take too

Aba

and dont talk about laying on the ground, dont think you have EVER once gotten a kill on me son...

and I dont care if you got backup on your g3 bs...still a nub who can't do anything but run

you sit here and make shit up like you want defense from these people, but it won't change anything bfd. You Will Always Lose. You'll never quite be up to my standard. It's hard but get over it. Don't lie to make others make up for your weakness. The only people I partied with today was RipGG (who btw is lvl 55 and can prolly own you almost as fast as I can) and Lauria, (who btw is 54 and can prolly own you AS fast as I can) and ...of course, solo. You put up a worse fight than the turks nub. Go fucking suck another orcs nut because mine are fine

Gate7

Weird then how some1 is casting heals on you ... must be that "stick together" attitude of the orcs :-P

Oh and yes, when you solo, stick to the noobs. The rest of us can and do kill you. Next time may i suggest you wear a lighting belt, you might not get stunned and might actually land at least one hit before dying.

Smurfs

Got you twice today but you got me once or twice too

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Just wait , my suprizes for all human DLW's will soon be ready muhahahahahaha

Gate7

Plz we r waiting for u and kiler666 ... Make it fun again!

There is a new Orc DCZ clan , I know killer and a few other of the big DCZ players are in it. I was asked to Join with Tigan last night but I politely declinded the offer.

I am trying to get Felix to 72 ATM and hit 1mill np . I do the odd bit on Tigan he only 51 at the moment. Still deciding to use the 8/15 chitin with gob pads or stay 8/15 fp with fp gob pads.

Only way I gonna have Tigan clanned is with Killer666 as the leader and Tigan as his asst. Anything else not going to give my time too

Gate7

Kiler666 not a clan leader anymore you mean ? Damn ... How will I be able to pick him up from miles away now ?

Guys I really would like to see you back so work on it if you think that there is time and the conditions to do so.

As for Felix, tell countess to be a little bit less tp trigger happy :-) I donate enough to deserve something back.

Countess enjoys tping me to death too much to stop that <_<

Smurfs

orcs are boring

I am not competive with Tigan anymore, I did DLW and with him a sa level 51 he was too weak ( 1100ap ) . to do 7.5 levels going to take some time and Felix is more important so Tigan's on a back burner. I may do a name changeon him just before I hit DCZ again

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast