Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Valor recruiting for New Server

This is a discussion on Valor recruiting for New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eh, It's not bad, I'd take a #1 clan rank over a #1 np spot anyday, teamwork makes up this ...
Page: 23

Eh, It's not bad, I'd take a #1 clan rank over a #1 np spot anyday, teamwork makes up this game, sadly, looks like me and Jamal will be going solo, as warrior ( fuck!!! ).

well i know not many people in valor will be getting borded symbols because nik will force you to donate 75k by the end of the 2nd month.[/b]
    honestly man symbols really dont mean too much to us.
    Yeah sure we donate 75k np in 2 months but how much nps do we make in two months ?
    about 200-300k and thats without using np scrolls and most of our time exping

Nps means nothing to me anymore all wut seems good to me is a ladder symbol and a great clan i would trade billions of nps for a good clan
    border symbols dont mean ur good all it means is that u pk like a bitch

And i bet u anything that we will be donating that much yet we will have the "border symbols" u wished u had

Lol, 75k by second month, that's nothing, even in a dead server like carnac-west you can get like 150k LP, that's one month on a dead server, 2 months into a new server, 200k+ easy I'd imagine..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

we had a 100k donate min on insanity and we had all symbols nub[/b]
    yeah after 8 months... we are talking about 75k donated at the end of 2nd month... see the difference?

about NP symbols: I was kidding about us not having boarded, I'm pretty sure (not trying to be egoish) that our clan will probably take up half of the boarded NP symbols at least, just cause we got pretty much all accounts in the clan that are gonna be like 24/7 use. But as I said, I don't care about them anyway

In KE people were sort of looked upon boarded symbols, just because there was no donations... now it's more of monthly stipends.

Like I said, with a 75k donation at the end of 2nd month, it should be no problem for you all to get perm. Especially if you all are going to be as kick-ass as you say. ^^

yeah after 8 months... we are talking about 75k donated at the end of 2nd month... see the difference?[/b]

nah, we started that as soon as we did isi

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

nah, we started that as soon as we did isi[/b]
    not 100k np donation... If I recall correctly, Via said in March 08' that everyone had to have 100k donated

ps. priests in the clan, better look at our forum and decide quickly

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

If you honestly think that NP donation or Symbols are a problem, then you really dont know some of us. I was able to hold an H and i still donated 550k np because it didn't mean shit.

Those who care so much about there np's dont deserve to be in a clan, they care more for themselves.

I would have Dragon @ Akara if i would have continued 2 more weeks, Had 40k more nps then kamikazee

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

quit saying i would have because u never had it soooooo zip it all u wana b's!!!!!!!!

Sorry Legendz but i think this pic beats any symbol you had...(i hope your prepared to see me with this again)
    [/b]
    Yeah yeah, you keep that and il take the dragon.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Border H looks so muhc sweeter then dragon.

so fuck your couch

Border H looks so muhc sweeter then dragon.

so fuck your couch[/b]
    Nazi is also sweet tho .

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Babashopping works wonders, right jas?

Babashopping works wonders, right jas?[/b]
    We didnt babashop that much in that server when donny quit he sold/gave most of his shit to us. Then we took this shit traded it for items better for our class. Thats how we got a Hb +7and ii think a Roc i forgot it was a while ago