Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; don't even know if this guy is trollin'...
Page: 12

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

don't even know if this guy is trollin'

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    rofl

nik why u so stupid?
    What`s up frosty... what`s so stupid about it?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    soo.. assuming u convince everyone that ur the best mage in the planet (wont happen), would that get u a sharer any quicker? would that mean that much for you?

idk i have a pretty high ego but its abysmal compared to yours
    Apparently you haven`t been reading the topic either. I`ll repeat myself for the 100th time. I did get a mage to play on, and I did play on it about a month ago for about 2 weeks, and then I quit cause the server is dead. Not only that, but I also got offered other mages to play in the meantime... but whats the point when the PK is pretty much non-existent, and when some private servers offer better PK then c-west.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    funny thing is u wouldnt

hes the ego of a fucking giant but hes got skills to back it up
    Proof or his 'skills' dont exist.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Proof or his 'skills' dont exist.
    Sure why not, use appeal to ignorance... commit a fallacy like any typical idiot now a days.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    What`s up frosty... what`s so stupid about it?

Apparently you haven`t been reading the topic either. I`ll repeat myself for the 100th time. I did get a mage to play on, and I did play on it about a month ago for about 2 weeks, and then I quit cause the server is dead. Not only that, but I also got offered other mages to play in the meantime... but whats the point when the PK is pretty much non-existent, and when some private servers offer better PK then c-west.
    then ask a mod to close it? or do you really think this pointless debate is going anywhere?

you're trying to convince everyone that you were (inb4 are*) good, you really do

while the rest laugh, dont give a shit, prove you wrong, or keep arguing it with you because its fun for them

Actually this topic was over like at page 8 or so when Nik says he got a mage. After that some retards started spamming useless shit here for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    then ask a mod to close it? or do you really think this pointless debate is going anywhere?

you're trying to convince everyone that you were (inb4 are*) good, you really do

while the rest laugh, dont give a shit, prove you wrong, or keep arguing it with you because its fun for them
    Wait what lol? If I really wanted this to stop, wouldn`t you think the first thing I would do is ask a mod to close to topic or tell him to get rid of the people that aren`t reporting related posts? LOL, I as a matter of fact am the one that`s `laughing`, the one that has `the fun` talking about this stuff. These guys that reply are the ones that are so butt hurt, and just simply dislike my cockiness that they can`t face the facts... but that`s what makes this all that more interesting,... I get the fun of trolling them all hahaha.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Actually this topic was over like at page 8 or so when Nik says he got a mage. After that some retards started spamming useless shit here for no reason.
    I see you have no issue contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I see you have no issue contributing.
    Ofcourse not, all join the party! For real, close the topic pls.

ya ill close it. was fun while it lasted xD

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112