Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New class for pvp.

This is a discussion on New class for pvp. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I have a feral druid lvl 80 and a lvl 53 mage. Witch class are good in arena now? about ...
Page: 1

Banned

I have a feral druid lvl 80 and a lvl 53 mage.
    Witch class are good in arena now? about 60-70% of the teams in my bg are dk/paladin.

If i canīt find any class thatīs good agains paladin mabye i have to make one ? Or do i just have to play more and learn how to kill paladin/dks as a feral druid?

feral is really tough right now, they never were the best at arena, but they are decent for killing pally's, or at least since im a pally and druid i know the weakness of both, but u just need to adjust to dk's and pally's, with time any class can hold their own against all other classes, just takes practice.

Banned Senior Member

Pali/DK are on alot of the top PVP teams atm at least for 2v2's, however my teams always get raped by arcane mages... damn bastards like to hit me for 7000+

ya those pescy arcane mages beat the shit out of me.. 10k dps intantly is way too lame
    and they kite every single melee class, no chance of getting to them
    and they arent even getting nerfed :/ only buffs

did i mention ice block removes all stuns/silences : O

Boyce

rogue

rogue[/b]
    ya top 4 classes and best

dk/disc priest/rogue/arcane mage

Zaczaco11

rogue[/b]
    on my very very short time of playing my buddies twink pally rogues are the only ones that can beat me because they stun, i can bubble and fight but i only like to use bubble when im like tanking 3+ people

to the person above or who ever listed the top 4

how is paladin not on the top of that? mages and dk's have nothing on pally's

NuXx

ya top 4 classes and best

dk/disc priest/rogue/arcane mage[/b]
    disc priest? lol
    EVERY clothie gets raped atm coz of huge burst in arena, including disc priests ...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

how come hunters arent listed in arena teams? core hound hunters seems like theyd be decent in arena for fucking up casting classes

well ofc it has epic ground, its automatic, silly bear
    [/b]
    y i listed cuz i have alreayd played over 250 arena games playing every class
    dks rape pallys silly 1v1 or holy pally ret pallly vs holy pally dk and such setups
    disc priests r extremely hard to kill for most classes, rogue and hunters have the best chance, they have endless mana with instant heals
    another i havent vsed a decent hunter yet, if u takling about bg with hunters, then ya they r always a good class for dps and kiting
    bm or mm hunters dont stand a chance against dk/pally cuz pally just bubbles me and theres a useless bestial wrath

PaPaSmurF

Rogues are pretty beast imo.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Rogues are pretty beast imo.[/b]
    me and shurt were raping a mage and rogue yesterday 2v2...warrior+hunter vs rogue+mage

me and shurt were raping a mage and rogue yesterday 2v2...warrior+hunter vs rogue+mage [/b]
    ya i raped 2x mages frost/arc yesterday in 2v2 they were at 1800+ rating i laughed so hard cuz i shoulda got murdered

lol i have never been beat by a DK so i really cant agree that dk's rape pallys silly, but as i always have to say, my server lacks pvp.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

lol i have never been beat by a DK so i really cant agree that dk's rape pallys[/b]
    Same. DK's on my battlegroup suck ass. Arcane mages and rogues are the shit nowadays.. I just got critted for 17k by a rogue Q_Q
    Feral druids are freaking imba too, gl killing a tank druid with decent set. It's like you were killing a boss or something

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast