Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PvP horror stories?

This is a discussion on PvP horror stories? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; shadowstep is such a useless build in arena its hilarious. you put all your hope into 1 big crit which ...
Page: 3

Tinkerbell

shadowstep is such a useless build in arena its hilarious. you put all your hope into 1 big crit which gets eaten by resilience and then your sustained damage and CP generation is crap after that. Just look at how many top rogues are SS build, like.. none.

And damn no pvp trinket? im not even gonna comment.[/b]
    got my first gladiator dagger =), going for second......pvp trinket is a waste of a trinket slot, why would i throw away my epic trinkets for a shitty blue pvp one? it is not worth the time to get the honor for and it sucks overall just use wotf......... and shadowstep is the best 2v2 arena build simply because the most effective stradegy in 2v2 arena is to turn it into a 2v1 FAST as possible... with majors crits fro mshadowstep spec u can do that in a matter of seconds.. my ambush has a 75% chance to crit and my back stab has a 60.... so after ambush, backstab , backstab.. DEAD easy 2v1 and the game is yours.. trust me man i now, i almsot got DUAL gladiator gear and my team rating is 1900 ~..........shadow step = best 2v2 arena spec...... pvp trinket = waste of time =)

got my first gladiator dagger =), going for second......pvp trinket is a waste of a trinket slot, why would i throw away my epic trinkets for a shitty blue pvp one? it is not worth the time to get the honor for and it sucks overall just use wotf......... and shadowstep is the best 2v2 arena build simply because the most effective stradegy in 2v2 arena is to turn it into a 2v1 FAST as possible... with majors crits fro mshadowstep spec u can do that in a matter of seconds.. my ambush has a 75% chance to crit and my back stab has a 60.... so after ambush, backstab , backstab.. DEAD easy 2v1 and the game is yours.. trust me man i now, i almsot got DUAL gladiator gear and my team rating is 1900 ~..........shadow step = best 2v2 arena spec...... pvp trinket = waste of time =)[/b]
    i would love to see the kind of retards who die in 3 hits to some shadowstep rogue. thats just hilarious. I guess people on your battlegroup don't use resilience and don't have 10k health. those are the kind of spam tactics that work in lvl 59 battlegrounds but not against anyone good.

Tinkerbell

i would love to see the kind of retards who die in 3 hits to some shadowstep rogue. thats just hilarious. I guess people on your battlegroup don't use resilience and don't have 10k health. those are the kind of spam tactics that work in lvl 59 battlegrounds but not against anyone good.[/b]
    i play on the same battlegroup as Arthas, same server that Maydie and Mute (roguecraft) played on.... i dont blame then how can with stand 2x ambush crits for 3-4k followed by a 2x backstab crit for 2-2.5k, and if they dont die? blind times 2 the other idiot so we can easily finsih what had to be done..... its not hard simply tactics liek that can get you full gladiator gear.... btw finnaly hit 2k rating for 2v2 =D

kotrader911

wow sucks go ko

Road

wow sucks go ko[/b]
    Name one aspect of ko that even COMPARES to what WoW has to offer. You must have Down Syndrome to play a game that has NO customer support...

boombap

What I do when I see a flagged low level horde is (yes i play on pve server, and its rare to see ppl flagged so i do mess with the low levels too) Entangle them (yup, a druid) run up to them, give them a hug. Rinse and repeat for a few mins. When entangle only does kill it (my point isnt to kill lowbies, just mess with them), i cry on their shoulder.

nfw

If i had to tell you the resons i quit wow you would probly die laughing.But in short since BC making all the old timers quit and give there 70 chars to there kids it got retarded.To the point where whole GUILDS camping one person.Thank god work picked up for me and i quit.

Road

I Think horde have no lives. :x

There was once this lvl 55 warlock that keep trying to kill us while we where doing tremors of the earth. Empathis on "trying". He only killed us once (us being me lvl 52 and priest lvl 46). We killed him 11 FUCKING TIMES! He didn't even try to run away (we where body camping him). Instead of running while he was rezzing he immediatly started atking the priest. It's just so funny, any other player would just get frustrated and spirit rezz or something. But not a horde player, they just come back to get killed untill thier high lvl buddies come. And that's what they did.

I could of brought my guild to kill all of those horde that come but I lost interest. I'll post the screen shot guys

Well... eumm not a horror storie but still funny :P

Me and 3 friends went to WSG to pvp... But we were only lvl 23/26/25/24 i think...
    We were defending all the time... it took them fcking 1hour to get 3 flags of us ( we had 1 flag )
    All the rest of the hordes were noobys lol

i was Battleground leader

Affenotto

I Think horde have no lives. :x

There was once this lvl 55 warlock that keep trying to kill us while we where doing tremors of the earth. Empathis on "trying". He only killed us once (us being me lvl 52 and priest lvl 46). We killed him 11 FUCKING TIMES! He didn't even try to run away (we where body camping him). Instead of running while he was rezzing he immediatly started atking the priest. It's just so funny, any other player would just get frustrated and spirit rezz or something. But not a horde player, they just come back to get killed untill thier high lvl buddies come. And that's what they did.

I could of brought my guild to kill all of those horde that come but I lost interest. I'll post the screen shot guys [/b]
    I Think the Alliance is for Kiddies

Just yesterday I was leveling my warrior and had to go to hillsbrad. There I ofc got ganked like shit by lvl 64 mage, 69 lock, and 2 70 rouges. After that got on lock took down lock first since he seperated, took down the mage and rouges together (feared one, netted other ((Netherweave Net ftw!)) and pounded mage then switched to netted rouge then to feared). Camped them for 15 mins mage spirit ressed figured they learned their lesson. Go on warrior after 30sec they back. Repeat

b1gshow

The ally guys u fought were noob.

Destroyer_Master

i remember when i was lvl 30 and i was getting ganked in terren mill and 5 of my clannies came and i made 200 honor points from him

Baxxor

lol, remember when i was in tarren mill with my lvl 30 char.
    I was ganked like 2-3 times and thought, waht the hell and brought my 70 mage there.
    Ganked the shit out him and when i was on my way away from there i saw 3 lvl 70's after me.

So i went to the town, did invisibility and then i sneaked behind and killed the rouge.
    after that i had 2 70's on me and it was just idiotic battle.
    Killed both of them after a while, one was healer so he went down fast with out a fight.
    the other was a warrior and well, he didn't have much to say either

Not a horror story but ey, i had fun

:pic:

lol, remember when i was in tarren mill with my lvl 30 char.
    I was ganked like 2-3 times and thought, waht the hell and brought my 70 mage there.
    Ganked the shit out him and when i was on my way away from there i saw 3 lvl 70's after me.

So i went to the town, did invisibility and then i sneaked behind and killed the rouge.
    after that i had 2 70's on me and it was just idiotic battle.
    Killed both of them after a while, one was healer so he went down fast with out a fight.
    the other was a warrior and well, he didn't have much to say either

Not a horror story but ey, i had fun [/b]

lies u cant kill a shit not even me naab >.> :P

Baxxor

haha ya right, i can kill anyone :lol:

was there for like 2-3 weeks ago with a friend, he was 30 something.
    and there comes 3 lvl 70's ganking and i got two of them, the last one my friend killed(he had like 5% hp and i let my buddy kill him to humiliate him)
    tho, we had help of other lvl 30's and the guards(wich aint that high lvl either..)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast