Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Starting later today...advice plz

This is a discussion on Starting later today...advice plz within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Choose whatever youwant and get a guild that take you for who you are and if you are balance druid ...
Page: 2

FatM4n

Choose whatever youwant and get a guild that take you for who you are and if you are balance druid or feral druid or shadow priest doesn't matter. As long as you having fun thats all

Aqu

Very much the truth.
    I'm just telling him the truth of the matter, which is that unusual specced hybreds (in reference to healers) almost always get forced into the healing roll in end game.

If you can find the guild, or dont want to raid go for whatever, but its a lot harder to find one as something like a feral druid

Originally posted by Sweet
    If you plan on doing end game and roll a Druid, prepare to be shoved back into that healing spot. *Depending on your play style, I'd go with either a caster DPS type (Warlock, mage) or an "up-in-yo-face-foo" DPS type (Warrior, rogue). *The other types (Priest, shaman, druid, paladin) all pretty much go to healing spots in the end-game...
    leaving hunter out for a reason? :P

Ainelover

whatever u do man dont go druid.. listen to me... warrior = booring to lvl but fun to pvp , rogue fun to pvp booring lvl , hunter so god damn boring and sux so much, paladin( this race shouldnt even exist cuz its so lame :P , shadow priest is fun in pvp, warlock dunno rlly , , druid is shit ;D shaman is alot of fun ... =O :wub: :wub: so my suggestion would be warrior or shaman , and closely to them rogue ;o

FatM4n

druids aint shit, they can heal,tank,dps, and nuke like mages just they are a bit short on every thing but you must se druids on the whole thing. druids goes down pretty hard cus they can heal and so many things more. warriors cant cast healing spells druids can and rouges cant heal with spells druids can. But when raiding/instance be prepared to be in a healing spot (revojunation is the greatest) and gift of the wild are awesome. But druids can nuke nearly as good as mages/warlocks. It's all about your style of play

nfw

If you roll druid and you want to tank.You need your head based in.If you roll druid and you want to dps you need to be kicked in the nuts.Same if you roll a pali.

Here is my advice.
    You like to do dmg.Roll a rogue.
    You like tanking or doing dmg.Roll a warrior.
    Like to heal.Roll a priest or druid.
    If you like healing but dont like dieing fast.Roll a pali or shami.
    If you want a brainless class and like to run.Roll a hunter or mage.
    Like a challange.Play a warlock.Close to overpowered but not over over powered.

i got a link to the lvling guide i use in my sig.realy good guide.At lest for me.

Aqu

btw once you get out of greens/blues and into good gear, druids can by no means keep up with mages in damage, not by an absolute mile.

FatM4n

Not saying druids are better nukes then mages but mages,rouges,warrior,priest have one goal in pvp/instance and the hybrids like druid,pala,shaman have alitle of everytging and survive mostly better then the other classes in solo but all classes have ups and downs, just learn you limits and have fun

nfw

The reson you are givin surviveablity is to keep the people without it alive.See how this works.Pali like a warrior with heals no attack skill.Heals warrior with no heals but big attack skills.Balance of the class.People who think that palis and druids are some kind of hybrid are stupid.Thay wernt givin heals to not use.PVP fine but to get anywhere.you need to grasp the cocept priest are only healing but squishy fast.Druid heal LOADS not as squshy.Pali heals are smaller but alot of defence. so thay can heal wial getting the shit kicked out of them.along the same lines for shami.Thats the reson raids are based on class balance if there is say 2 feral druids 2 wanabee tank palis means the priest with be 2 or more is doing all the healing.so 25 man raid 2 priest healing 23 people person a is dieing 1 priest cast person b dieing second priest healing. opps cdefg... are dieing pali and druids well im attaking...Witch leads to "Why did we wipe".

In short what ever class you pick lern the roll.Not try and be somthing your not.

Example from ko : Rogue asking for swift.BP asking a rogue to minor heal him. get .my drift

Baxxor

mate i got a tip for u:

Priest: u heal alot(mainly healer), but u can go attack mode to(shadow ofc) but then none wants u in "pve"

Druid: u will only be able to heal since druid doesnīt hit hard on any class, they suck

Mage: You will be wanted for conjure/int/dps, u can do alot of good solo grinding

Rouge: itīs always nice with a class that can stealth, not always needed and they are alright for grinding

Warrior: ur needed the most, u need warrior to do pve(but u pay alot for the repair bill and everything)

Shaman: You heal most of the times in pve, if u dont do the bigger ones(10-40 man instances) but you do nice grinding to

I'd go for priest/mage since thoose are the best classes(for me)
    Btw this is horde so u know, allys got pally but pally= crap

If u go horde try be undead, we got will of forsake(nice skill) and we look pretty cool.

Mage/priest= nice classes, almost everyone need thoose(everyone needs a priest)
    Priest: group alot
    mage: group alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12