Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wats better Wow Or Ko

This is a discussion on wats better Wow Or Ko within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Originally posted by Aqu Fully explore KO world takes what, 30 mins? FULLY exploring the WoW world takes WEEKS. will. ...
Page: 4

Baxxor

Originally posted by Aqu

Fully explore KO world takes what, 30 mins? FULLY exploring the WoW world takes WEEKS.
    will.

doesn't takes weeks, but like 5 days if u gotto explore the whol friggin world

and now outland, gonna take bit more but :P

Banned

Best PvP ever is in Guild Wars, and you dont even have to level! HOLY SHIZTS.
    GW pvp is literaly 800 times better then the pvp of WoW and KO.
    It is about SKILL, not about levels, items, mashing keyboard keys in the same order over and over.
    I miss GW
    Thought I'd say this.

idefix you can definetly include the CS and GM involvement...are you saying that kospers and dupers dont affect gameplay? getting hacked and getting rollbacks or getting screwed by CS doesnt affect the fun of the game? imo i like KO better prolly cuz of the community (non turkish that is). i got banned for suggesting nigger as a name for a pet in barrens chat if i said that in KO Id get a bunch of lols and xD instead of "omg reported!!!!!!! i r teh cool!!!"

CoMMy

I have been playing KO for 3 years.

KO Ownz all games. You want find another gameplay like KO nowever else.

Maybe customer support sux here but the game as it is ownz all games.

As for WoW. My opinion = TOO BIG T_T

WoW is better as a game, but KO has better pvp

Roger

Well i suppose u guys convinced me - i got a WoW demo with 14 days on it - any advice on server choice?

:Tarifas:

lol this is not a question i think...Now i quitted KO and i will buy World Of Warcraft..and i saw my friends playing..and its 100%better from KO...i am playing like 1.5year KO and i liked it..but..Now..Knight Online is a big bullshit..coz they have koxps,hackers,scammers,dupers..etc...and who made all this?K2network...pff..
    nevermind..WoW is better from KO that's sure and i hope i will have fun in this new game And its so easy to understand from the companie's that made that games...K2network VS BLIZZARD ok ok i know Blizzard owns

Baxxor

I think the real difference here is K2 sucks ass and Blizzard doesn't.[/b]
    +1, bit of the graphic and some armor thingies(agility str and int and stuff)

but mostly blizzard and k2 is the diffrence,
    Blizzard sucks abit (since they take shaman to ally zzz) but k2, worse than horse shit <_<

OverKill

Well here why is wow pvp better.Cuz u dont have some monsterkill and some hadinreloaded to own whole cz with 2 priests.In wow u will be caughted buy 2 noobies and ull get ur ass kick.And ye CS owns in wow.Ko=sux cuz of many cheaters....(but still i wanna play ko even cuz i have 60lvl warlock full t1).

Everything about WoW expect the PvP owns KO in the face. You know if Blizzard owned K2, that KO would rock WoW&#39;s freaking socks off or they would be 2 really really good games.

what is so good about KO pvp when the majority of people in cz are cheating? Sorry but this is no contest. KO is a terrible game nowadays. WoW is superior in absolutely every department:

FAR better graphics
    customisable characters
    distinctive armour sets
    Huge maps, maybe 1000 times bigger than all of KO.
    Easier levelling, you can choose to quest or to grind.
    The pvp has improved a lot since it started, now it rivals KO.
    Cheating is almost non-existant
    Fast GM response at any time
    Everyone speaks in the server language
    People are more intelligent/mature
    Immersive atmosphere
    their database is secure

The only drawbacks to wow that i can think of are that it is more expensive than KO (although better value for money), and that it is a bit too item/level based. But these are minor issues. Infact the price helps deter kids and turks so its only a good thing.

what is so good about KO pvp when the majority of people in cz are cheating? Sorry but this is no contest. KO is a terrible game nowadays. WoW is superior in absolutely every department:

FAR better graphics
    customisable characters
    distinctive armour sets
    Huge maps, maybe 1000 times bigger than all of KO.
    Easier levelling, you can choose to quest or to grind.
    The pvp has improved a lot since it started, now it rivals KO.
    Cheating is almost non-existant
    Fast GM response at any time
    Everyone speaks in the server language
    People are more intelligent/mature
    Immersive atmosphere
    their database is secure

The only drawbacks to wow that i can think of are that it is more expensive than KO (although better value for money), and that it is a bit too item/level based. But these are minor issues. Infact the price helps deter kids and turks so its only a good thing.[/b]
    Very true about the pvp. I should say before koxp and macros in cz the PvP was much better than WoW&#39;s PvP today.

Nexetti

wow pk is nothing special tbh, go play linage 2 or.. city of heroes/villans.

speaking of pvp go and buy dark age of camelot if u hate ko so much.. best pvp i&#39;ve ever seen/played.

Dragonfaire

Ph that is a lame excuse to keep playing KO ! :P And I agree on the GW LOL !
    You can always start with runescape :P btw dragonaire why you took that ugly mask on your undeads face ? :lol:[/b]
    Because all the chars are ugly to me lol. So I thought why not just make it look mean lol .

SiCoXiS

The only unfair of wow on pvp is cuz horde have better racials than alliance for pvp T_T

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast