Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SOTW 15 vote

This is a discussion on SOTW 15 vote within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; chill chill, the fact that i didnt vote for u or any of ur friends doesnt mean the end of ...
Page: 3

DisillusionedIdealogue

chill chill, the fact that i didnt vote for u or any of ur friends doesnt mean the end of the world i already explained everything i had to, btw not like i even know babek or anything i just liked the idea.[/b]
    lol i dont care if you vote for me or one of my friends , its your call who you vote for (and actually i like babek, that you voted for him is not what bothers me, in fact you can go check previous sotws and see i usually vote for him myself). what bothers me is the crappy excuse for an excuse you gave. you liked the idea? wow you must love making grocery lists. must do them all the time, even when you dont need to go buy groceries. -_- w/e, i've already said what i needed to say...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

btw not like i even know babek or anything[/b]
    cept for the fact he made ur sig and many other sigs? face the facts ur just kissing his ass

<3 babek but what he submitted was more like a joke and i put it in the list to continue the joke, the fact any1 would vote for it just shows theres favoritism goin on here

so next week ill be fixing this favoritism

cept for the fact he made ur sig and many other sigs? face the facts ur just kissing his ass

<3 babek but what he submitted was more like a joke and i put it in the list to continue the joke, the fact any1 would vote for it just shows theres favoritism goin on here

so next week ill be fixing this favoritism [/b]
    sooo much controversy for picking one sig different from the others omg go cry in a corner, tbh the other ones are not really good..i one even comment on them cus then i will have all of u on me..damn sig makers get angry when u dont vote for them :lol: oke if ur gonna keep crying change my vote yo amgine,camazots or necross w/e u want so u babies can stop crying.

RiseAgainst_

I vote for vagina

I vote for vagina[/b]
    rofl????

sooo much controversy for picking one sig different from the others omg go cry in a corner, tbh the other ones are not really good..i one even comment on them cus then i will have all of u on me..damn sig makers get angry when u dont vote for them :lol: oke if ur gonna keep crying change my vote yo amgine,camazots or necross w/e u want so u babies can stop crying.[/b]
    lol its not like i have problem that u voted for babek or if u have vote for everyone else but as amgine its the excuse u made u said he got nearst to the theme i dont really understand that but hey who cares xD the most ppl here make this for fun not for fame so i dont care if u like my work or not :P

RiseAgainst_

rofl????[/b]
    vagina =amgine dont ask me why

sooo much controversy for picking one sig different from the others omg go cry in a corner, tbh the other ones are not really good..i one even comment on them cus then i will have all of u on me..damn sig makers get angry when u dont vote for them :lol: oke if ur gonna keep crying change my vote yo amgine,camazots or necross w/e u want so u babies can stop crying.[/b]
    doesnt matter to me, next week u wont be able to show favortism

DisillusionedIdealogue

I vote for vagina[/b]

vagina =amgine dont ask me why[/b]

rofl, wtf? :lol:

im not sure if it&#39;s a good or bad thing that my nickname reminds you of vaginas, lol :lol:

change the e to a and rearrange the am...got mangina

DragonFire

change the e to a and rearrange the am...got mangina [/b]

lmao very clever cama

DisillusionedIdealogue

change the e to a and rearrange the am...got mangina [/b]
    lol but u also added an "n" :P

doesnt matter to me, next week u wont be able to show favortism[/b]
    not like im into favoritism anyways, lol nice changing rules just because of someone u dont like =p

DisillusionedIdealogue

not like im into favoritism anyways, lol nice changing rules just because of someone u dont like =p[/b]
    dont flatter yourself, suggestions on doing something to make the submission of sigs more anonymous for contests have been offered before, you merely served to convince cama to finally do something

Talking bout ass lickers .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast