Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

need bp armor and weapon info

This is a discussion on need bp armor and weapon info within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Lupus +1 gives 22 def, 12 str, and 32 lightning resist. This is the best necklace for a BP if ...
Page: 3

Banned

Lupus +1 gives 22 def, 12 str, and 32 lightning resist. This is the best necklace for a BP if you are low on money. Like I said before if you are under lvl 60 you can only use Clubs as a bp. Like Weight Hammers, Large Breakers, Tota Clubs, Iron Impacts, and Hell Breakers. Weight Hammer +8, Large Breaker +8, Tota Club +7, Iron Impact +7, Hell Breaker +6/7 are good choices for a BP. Weight Hammers are the cheapest, but I wouldn't get one if it was under +8, because, well, they suck. The Weight Hammers and Large Breakers are the cheapest, but don't get under a +8. They are still relatively cheap compared to the others. Once you hit lvl 60 you get a slight bonus for using swords. I would say your best weapon is still a Hell Breaker +7/8, but a Mirage Sword +7 is alot cheaper. If im not mistaken you still can't use spears, or axe's. I'm not sure about that one though, as I am only lvl 59. Also, I also think you have to be a mastered lvl 60 before you use swords. I'm not sure about the dual GRAHAM's. I don't know why you would do this though, because it would be more beneficial just to use a two handed weapon. Graham's are only used by priests if they are int priests, so they can hold a shield. Or if they are lvl 72+ and they have enough ap to put on a Graham and a dol +7 and still have enough ap to kill, while adding good defence.

ArminVanBuuren

As far as I know, there is no Durandal one-handed...it is called Graham if you are talking about appearance...it gets to 98 at +7, but even though you can use swords when getting your master done, you will not be receiving any bonuses from the 2nd weapon...why? I don't know, ask programmers for an answer...you cannot use axe or spears...you can only get clubs, maces and swords, so if you are gonna get a good weapon, try getting a mirage sword, iron impact, hell breaker or even totemic club...even if are far cheaper, the other weapons below those mentioned will not be so great since lack of AP on a BP could be lethal, specially since BP is supposed to low his own AC while trying to get the highest AP possible...with the destroyer you could have an average AP, but you will still have low AC as BP...so you wouldn't have anything left to defend yourself.

Silvermage18

why the lobo +1 as hp not that good teh quest is better but how much does the 22 defence ability and the lr is good and how much will that really help? and is it a tot+7 or a +8 as i see poepl selling tehm normal ones people have are +8 or 7's and is si beter than a destroyer+8, mirage not worth it as u can get a destroyer for like 30gb's less use the money to buy something good,for pking i use my full hp set and hp rings?and for xping i use strnght is it wise to go full strnght pking as i get owned as im bp or should i mix like 3hp/2strnght and some strnght and hp rings

Banned

Honestly I didn't understand anything you said in that post. I bet, if you look back though the posts, your questions have already been answered, because I have already posted about the weapons like 2 or 3 times now.

Silvermage18

lol sorry, why is the lobo pendant )+0 or +1 so good as its only 50hp and 50mp and the quest item is so good its like 12hp and i think its like 3mp, and when i go pking do i use my strnght set and rings or my hp set and hp rings oe can i mix it up like 3 hp and 2 strnght and earings strnght rings hp

Banned

Noone said anything about a lobo +1. Lupus is what we are talking about. It gives good ac and str bonus. It's also cheap. A good combo I found was using quest rings, quest belt, lupus +1, and dual +9 hp earrings with full +8 str armor. You have average hp and pretty good ap.

Silvermage18

why not get a+0 it has 12 strnght i thinkhow much a +1 is like 1.5bil my world

Banned

...Well get a +0 then. I'm just saying I have a lupus +1 atm. If you can only afford a +0 then get it. It's the cheapest necklace you will find that is good for a bp.

Silvermage18

when i go pking i an never get this imbuff/heal i can malice but do i wear full hp suit or strnght suit or do i mix it up or should i use hp suit strnght rings and vice versa always gets me cuz to much hp weak damamge to much strnht get pwned to fast

Banned

If you read back a post or two, I've already covered this and what I think.

Silvermage18

jesesbuffs since you are a wesome bp and know lots about them is a int bp good i think its called that with the fp+8 is that better than bp in someways more than other cuz more defence but you hit less can you explain mroe about this im considering this and what a lv i can start this or a recomended lv and wat should be my stats

Banned

That depends on your level. You wouldn't want to have this build until you are 70+ I would say. If you are under 60, you don't have enough stat points to wear fp +8 and an II or HB. If you want to do this build, you should probably max out your str at 255, then pump your int until you have enough to wear fp +8. I honestly think it would be better to get 255 str then just pump your hp from then on.

Silvermage18

for lv 50 bp should i have only the int to use my fabric+8 or the best weapon/armor int requireemnt and the rest and strnght or put some in hp but yet i got hp set so wouldnt i want more strnght

Banned

76 Int the rest goes to STR until 255. Then put stats into hp or int, depending on which way you want ur character to go. First and foremost you need to lvl. Honestly, I can't tell you what would be best for your character. We all have different playing styles. You should experiment with different hp/str combos on your armors. Find one where you have a comfortable hp, and enough ap to kill. At lvl 59 I wouldn't suggest under 1550-1600 ap. That is a relatively low ap so I would suggest getting a good bit more ap than that. Don't neglect your hp though. I have 2666 hp, and I wouldn't suggest having any less. 3k hp would be great.

Silvermage18

so i should put some points in hp then after i max out my strnght why would i put into int to become full plate or something and can i put some hp now or you recomend more into strnght untilmaxed out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast