Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

need bp armor and weapon info

This is a discussion on need bp armor and weapon info within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I suggest maxing it out. Some people think it's better to put some into hp before they max str out. ...
Page: 4

Banned

I suggest maxing it out. Some people think it's better to put some into hp before they max str out. If you tend to die alot, you might should put some into hp. Personally, I have enough hp to 1v1 and sometimes even 2v1. After lvl 60 you might want to put 3 stat points into str and 2 into hp until your str gets maxed out. Then just put it into hp.

Silvermage18

k so at lv 50 should i have debuff alrady or its to early to put points in holy spirit im 47 i go debuff already is that bad?

Banned

k so at lv 50 should i have debuff alrady or its to early to put points in holy spirit im 47 i go debuff already is that bad?[/b]
    I would go buff/heal/malice unless you use scrolls. Then I would go 54 into debuff and 46 into heal at lvl 59. If you go to lvl 60 then I would go back to 60 buff 39 heal and 3 debuff.

Silvermage18

i noticed i have low mp like 1200+ so if i rech 60 i dont think it will rise much, so if i go healer i cant full party heal as i dont got enough mp how does this work or u put some points in int if u go heal?

Banned

i noticed i have low mp like 1200+ so if i rech 60 i dont think it will rise much, so if i go healer i cant full party heal as i dont got enough mp how does this work or u put some points in int if u go heal?[/b]
    If you go full heal then more than likely that means your an int priest. At lvl 59 with 76 int you should have about 1800 mana. You don't see full heal bp's. Unless maybe they are a really high lvl.

Silvermage18

should it be wise if i get like a II+6 or not enough atack power cuz i tihnk a +6 is like a mirage or destroyer or maybe a hb+6 or they gont give enough ap cuz it had flame damamge

ArminVanBuuren

I don't know why are you still worried about not having enough damage with hell breaker...even if +6, hell breaker would deal more damage than iron impact +6/+7...damage could be bigger on II, but since hell breaker is a unique weapon (gold name if you haven't noticed) then it has a damage bonus (how to calculate it, I just don't know, is there and that's it).

Flame damage has nothing to do with damage dealt to an enemy...if you notice, II+7 has only 70 lightning damage...HB+7 has 155 flame damage...even HB+6 has 125, 50+ more than any II, MS or Destroyer you could ever find. Since it has more elemental damage, no matter which kind of elemental, it will deal more dmg to the enemy, no matter what.

If you can afford HB+6/+7, go for it, no matter what...any other weapon at +7 is just crap compared to the HB if we are talking about BPs...besides, HB has a nice INT bonus, so you'll have more mana to fight, heal, duff, buff, whatever you need to do while PKing/EXPing.

Silvermage18

even if +6, hell breaker would deal more damage than iron impact +6/+7...damage could be bigger on II, but since hell breaker is a unique weapon[/b]
    so up to what hb could i get thats better than a II+7 like a +5 deal mroe damge than a +7I or a +4 need info plz

Banned

Already told you. +6 HB> +7II, thats the lowest you can go that will be better than +7 II.

jimbob123

Wow this guy needs to:

A) Learn English
    B) Learn how to play KO

Banned

Well, I don't want to be hard on him. If he is just starting I can understand his questions. I remember when I first started I got lvl 50 and thought it was pure ownage. I only had +7 cleavers, +5 chitin(with no bonus), and like +7-8 dex accessories. I thought I was badass. XD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234