Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Heroes 2nd season

This is a discussion on Heroes 2nd season within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; predict whats gonna happen I think Hiro will find out about the past Heroes and all the heroes will fight ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

predict whats gonna happen
    I think Hiro will find out about the past Heroes and all the heroes will fight [spoiler]the guy Molly was talking about[/spoiler]

predict whats gonna happen
    I think Hiro will find out about the past Heroes and all the heroes will fight [spoiler]the guy Molly was talking about[/spoiler][/b]

Well, I know that the first few episodes will be back-story on each of the heroes (main ones obviously) and their families. But yea, I think they'll [spoiler]fight the guy Molly was talking about. Plus, I think Sylar will make another appearance because of the blood trail leading to the sewer[/spoiler]

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Well, I know that the first few episodes will be back-story on each of the heroes (main ones obviously) and their families. But yea, I think they'll [spoiler]fight the guy Molly was talking about. Plus, I think Sylar will make another appearance because of the blood trail leading to the sewer[/spoiler][/b]
    everything i think will happen:
    [spoiler]i think syler was saved my peter and nathans mom...i think the cockroach might be a clue to her powers but i think her cuz she really wanted the explosion to happen and it didnt so i think shell use syler to make it happen now

i think the guy the girl was talking about was one of the original heroes like one is obviously peter's mom, one was linderman, one the old black guy, one hiro's dad, etc...i think the really powerful one molly was talking about was one of them

i also think the guy molly was talking about doesnt just see her back but i think he can like reflect all powers, like the haitian could make them not work at all i think he can reflect them if theyre used on him, so hell be able to control syler cuz syler wont be able to touch him...so peter's mom will have him make syler do it for them

i also think hiro will fight side by side with that one guy he admires so much probably learn how to be a pwnage sword fighter from him then go back to his dad and be like lets 1v1 then pwn the shit out of him lol

i think nathan flew away in time like kinda raised him to space then flew straight back down then peter blew up then i think he flew back up and brought peter down cuz theyd have to go to space? otherwise the radioactive shit would rain down on basicly everything below it

i think the one girl finally got rid of her split personality cuz she was able to fight without her personality so they kinda merged: she got the courage/strength of her split personality and the compassion/love of her main personality and i think shes gonna adopt molly(molly seems to already get along with mica and them)[/spoiler]

thats all i can think of now

Ya cama, also

[spoiler] Maybe they didnt change the future at all, maybe that was exactly what was supossed to happen, but one thing aint right, remember how Sylar was transformed as Nathan? he needed to kill that girl that has the ability to transform into other people, but she died, so he wont be able to look like nathan now [/spoiler]

Banned

Ya cama, also

[spoiler] Maybe they didnt change the future at all, maybe that was exactly what was supossed to happen, but one thing aint right, remember how Sylar was transformed as Nathan? he needed to kill that girl that has the ability to transform into other people, but she died, so he wont be able to look like nathan now [/spoiler][/b]

LOL @ Chemical so funny how he assumes *every hero who got knocked out or un-concious IS in fact to him DEAD
    O.O?

I mean if you think about it generally, it was only a explosion. The last you saw was [spoiler]Nathan + Peter flying up end of story~[/spoiler]

No

I wanna be right! :angry:

bump, season 2 starts tomorrow =D

I want to see it now

Aba

fuck I can't wait.

[spoiler]I definately think the cockroaches are some sort of sign of someone watching...like the guy Molly mentioned or even Peter's mom...I hate how they just end it without ever letting us know what became of Peter's mom too I was really curious about what kind of power she had

I think that simone's dad will play some kind of role in the next season..and we'll find out more about exactly what those dreams that Peter has every now and then and what they mean...but obviously Simone's Dad and Peter's Mom plays some kind of part in it...[/spoiler]

Terrorblade

[spoiler]Peter, can't predict much at all. I believe he survived and so did Nathan.

When went to the past, he prolly saw Kenshi (or w/e is it spelled, it's been some time I've seen it). I have strange feeling that this guy will be Hiro's father or he has anything to do with him.

Claire, umm well ... she was trying to be normal and Bennet wanted normal family life also. So I think they will be trying it. Too bad they won't success because of something

Niky and DL with their son will be hiding from a police or trying to solve their problems with police.

Sylar will be back and later be trying to get the ability of the guy Molly was talking about. Or maybe they will be allies.

Matt will become a normal policeman for a while till he must stand against Sylar again.[/spoiler]

this is wat i read on a spoiler website

[spoiler]spoilers suck people who post spoilers suck dick euheuheuheuehuehueeheuheuheuheuehuehueeheuhe
    uheuheuehuehueeheuheuheuheuehuehueeheuheuheuheueh
    uehueeheuheuheuheuehuehueeheuheuheuheuehuehueeheuh eu
    heuheuehuehueeheuheuheuheuehuehueeheuheuheuheuehue hueeheuh
    euheuheuehuehueeheuheuheuheuehuehueeheuheuheuheueh uehueeheuheuheuheuehuehueeh[/spoiler]

lalala

[R] 226 Transfer complete.
    Transferred: xor-heroes.201.r09 19,07 MB in 11,92 seconds (1,60 MB/s)
    [R] PASV

gonna watch heroes in ~2min

ive been looking for about an hour...

has anyone found a stream or torrent link yet??>

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

first half was slow 2nd half was a lot better...it was a decent opening, but the show has a LOT to live up to from last season

HOUSE TODAY!

yea, the beginning was whack, but the end.. OMG!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast