Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Heroes 2nd season

This is a discussion on Heroes 2nd season within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; 3rd Season starts today Damn you Jason for making me addicted to this show [/b] yeeey i saw it cant ...
Page: 13

3rd Season starts today
    Damn you Jason for making me addicted to this show [/b]

yeeey i saw it cant say more go go watch it

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

season 2 was meh.i hope season 3 gets back on track. i watched first episode. i must say i love the sylar-claire part. very intense. i just feel like kicking mohinder in his face. he is BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING me to nuts.

season 2 was meh.i hope season 3 gets back on track. i watched first episode. i must say i love the sylar-claire part. very intense. i just feel like kicking mohinder in his face. he is BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING me to nuts.[/b]
    i just dont understand what he have on his back when he stay in front of the mirror .. any clues .. ?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

[spoiler]Me either, but his powers look like spiderman's. Maybe is like Spiderman when later on turns into monster. He could be transforming into a spider.

Really confused with the new Nikki tho, I guess her twin never really died.

Also, how the fuck is Peter trapped in that guy's body? Did he loose all of his powers?
    Nathan is nuts now. And major WTF, Sylar is Angela Petrelli's son? Fucking rad changes.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Me either, but his powers look like spiderman's. Maybe is like Spiderman when later on turns into monster. He could be transforming into a spider.

Also, how the fuck is Peter trapped in that guy's body? Did he loose all of his powers?
    Nathan is nuts now. And major WTF, Sylar is Angela Petrelli's son? Fucking rad changes.[/spoiler][/b]
    honestly i think its too much to absorb in 2 episodes. is like they do all sorts of crazy twists without explaining ANYthing behind them. like claire's limit of her powers, etc.

Dro

I thought the same. Too many changes with no background all at once. After the 1st episode, left rather confused. Had to take a while to process what had happened and where was now each of the characters.

Banned Senior Member

Nathan is nuts now. And major WTF, Sylar is Angela Petrelli's son? Fucking rad changes.[/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]We'll know later what happened with the story about Nikki. This show has alot of stories going on at once, it did back on season 1 and 2 and it explained it later. Peter is trapped in that guys body because Future Peter put him there. He must have got some ability of someone in those 4 years in the future to put people in other bodies. Will be interesting to see how Nathan was returned from the dead by an invisible Linderman.
    I dont remember Sylar being Angela's son being mentioned...[/spoiler]

Dro

[spoiler]It did, at the end of the 2nd chapter she whispers "Oh but I am..." or something along the lines. Wich would explain how Sylar got his powers since his mom didn't and his dad is nowhere to be seen, if he had powers he'd be mentioned.
    And yeah, thought that the nikki story could be retold later on, but she might aswell be the twin sister that accordingly when she was a kid. Would explain why her power is different.
    Probably Future Peter used Matt's power in a most advance way, but even so, why can't he use his own powers? According to HRG, the body where Peter is trapped at belongs to one that has one hell of a power.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]It did, at the end of the 2nd chapter she whispers "Oh but I am..." or something along the lines. Wich would explain how Sylar got his powers since his mom didn't and his dad is nowhere to be seen, if he had powers he'd be mentioned.
    And yeah, thought that the nikki story could be retold later on, but she might aswell be the twin sister that accordingly when she was a kid. Would explain why her power is different.
    Probably Future Peter used Matt's power in a most advance way, but even so, why can't he use his own powers? According to HRG, the body where Peter is trapped at belongs to one that has one hell of a power.[/spoiler][/b]
    its sound manipulation. which i think is OK, nothin much compared to other powers.

Banned Senior Member

all depends how you look at them, some of them are kick ass powers, some of them are great. All we know is it's sound manipulation, once Peter uses it by accident, it's probably gonna be one hell of an accident or else that body wouldn't already be in Sector 5

btw i'm lazy to do the blacking-out shit so imma create a thread about season 3 and tell those who don't wanna read spoilers get the fuck out.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213