Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

House M.D. Season 5

This is a discussion on House M.D. Season 5 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; The private eye guy seem like a friend that fitted better with house. I mean, both musicians, both love to ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

The private eye guy seem like a friend that fitted better with house. I mean, both musicians, both love to stalk people... Plus, PI guy seemed to get along with House better than Wilson. He just seems to understand him better for some reason, calls him on his bullshit way better than Wilson, and has less of a moral concern. But Wilson has some funny moments aswell

The private eye guy seem like a friend that fitted better with house. I mean, both musicians, both love to stalk people... Plus, PI guy seemed to get along with House better than Wilson. He just seems to understand him better for some reason, calls him on his bullshit way better than Wilson, and has less of a moral concern. But Wilson has some funny moments aswell [/b]
    Wilson is House's foil, helping to develop House's personality by being the complete opposite to him. By contrast, the PI is House, with emotions.

(Btw, excuse me if I misused the literary term, 'foil'. English (grammatically) isn't my forte)

nope shurt you did good, foil has a meaning such as the word counterpart or opposite.

the episode for the 28th

"joy"

The team take on the case of a middle-aged man who has been experiencing recurring blackouts and time lapses. They soon find out that the man's 12-year-old daughter has been experiencing sleepwalking spells. The man's condition deteriorates and his daughter also begins to experience more symptoms. Meanwhile, House finds out Cuddy is going to adopt a baby that is due in two weeks. However, the birth mother is noticed to have a strange rash on her arm, with Cuddy taking on her case as both a doctor and a potential mother.

Dro

Last episode was awesome! especially the first 30 seconds. But more importantly: WILSON IS BACK!
    "If you are happy, I'm.... *walks away*"

Just got back from thailand and watched "Birthmarks" [spoiler]So glad wilsons back. and laughed alot when house was on the phone while wilson was getting arrested.[/spoiler] and finely finding out how house and wilson met for the first time w00t. so far best episode season 5. ( only seen 4 eps so far but stil )

Watched "Lucky Thirteen" just now at 5AM here cos of a jetlag. and OMGWTFBBQ! Pretty fukin hawt! And "Another live saved by girl on girl action" :lol: .
    The "Your happy, im... " was anoying tough im stil wondering whats gonna come after im... he walked away like he was disapointed. And someone said prisonbreak is stil better. Prisonbreak only got worse by more seasons, House Stays really really friggin good.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

OMFG!!!!! are u serious???

[spoiler]are u fucking seroius? that stupid as bitch meth mother decided to take keep the baby gg fucking bitch... but if she didnt we wouldnt of seen house and cuddy make out..... this shit getting better every fucking episode!!![/spoiler]

kennyburger

And someone said prisonbreak is stil better. Prisonbreak only got worse by more seasons, House Stays really really friggin good.[/b]
    ofc prison break is going downhill, the show was origionally plotted of a guy breaking him & his bro out of prison, now htat they are out of prison they have to keep it interesting :S
    house on the otherhand will never get old

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

OMFG!!!!! are u serious???

[spoiler]are u fucking seroius? that stupid as bitch meth mother decided to take keep the baby gg fucking bitch... but if she didnt we wouldnt of seen house and cuddy make out..... this shit getting better every fucking episode!!![/spoiler] [/b]
    did not expect that to happen in the end lol

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

next episode is funny as hell by the sneak peak they give at the end :P

house talking to his team is like "ya i hit that last night, now she all up in my grill"

Cant wait to hear wilsons reaction

Dro

hahahaha what an asshole. House took advantage of Cuddy feeling sad to make out.
    [spoiler]The meth chick was a cunt! First she didn't care about the baby, to the point that disregarded it's to keep hers. And after the baby was born healthy, bitch wanted him back! Freaking indian giver. [/spoiler]

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Cant wait to hear wilsons reaction [/b]
    by the previews...he doesnt take it very good :P

Kinda forgot about house for a few weeks but just watched it and Wow. the last one was really good. *house reaches for the guys neck* the guy with the gun: What are you doing. House: im gonna try to strangle you faster then you can pull the trigger. im not sure i like whats going on between house en cuddy tough. i always loved house trying to piss cuddy off.

Dro

Indeed, this week's episode was pretty amazing. Wish more episodes were like this one. At least 13 has come to her senses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast