Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

House M.D. Season 5

This is a discussion on House M.D. Season 5 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Would they really give him vicodin in a psych hospital, given that it might be the thing causing his hallucinations?[/b] ...
Page: 4

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Would they really give him vicodin in a psych hospital, given that it might be the thing causing his hallucinations?[/b]
    Don't think so. But then again, I'm not a doctor. My guess would be [spoiler]that House gets some treatment to detox him/get ride of the hallucinations, and afterwards he'll go back to the Hospital and keep on working. But House being House will actually have pretended to get better so he can get out and then restart his vicodin addiction without anyone knowing about it. [/spoiler]

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Don't think so. But then again, I'm not a doctor. My guess would be [spoiler]that House gets some treatment to detox him/get ride of the hallucinations, and afterwards he'll go back to the Hospital and keep on working. But House being House will actually have pretended to get better so he can get out and then restart his vicodin addiction without anyone knowing about it. [/spoiler][/b]

I like mine better :< [spoiler]House will be in heaven with all the idiots of the psychatric hospital sorrounding him, eventually he&#39;ll mock the one or other to death and gets KICKED out, after all... it&#39;s House![/spoiler]

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I like mine better :< [spoiler]House will be in heaven with all the idiots of the psychatric hospital sorrounding him, eventually he&#39;ll mock the one or other to death and gets KICKED out, after all... it&#39;s House![/spoiler][/b]
    It&#39;s no fun to mock someone that doesn&#39;t feel offended or reacts it at all, so it won&#39;t be Heaven. Lawyer&#39;d!

Would they really give him vicodin in a psych hospital, given that it might be the thing causing his hallucinations?[/b]
    Sure, but it would be controlled quite obviously.

[spoiler]I think House will have fun there for a bit, eventually detox enough to be considered sober, then head back to the hospital and continue his habit, perhaps in a bit more moderation however. I highly doubt he&#39;ll go completely sober, that would change the series too much imo. Although, it might give House more of a reason to be... Well... House. I don&#39;t know, regardless, as Dro said, it&#39;ll be a good season this fall.[/spoiler]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234