Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Naruto shippuden 17

This is a discussion on Naruto shippuden 17 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; let's just say if gaara didn't have the village to protect he wouldn't have lost.[/b] not really...if he had launched ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

let's just say if gaara didn't have the village to protect he wouldn't have lost.[/b]
    not really...if he had launched that bomb in gaara's direction then gaara would have had to make a huge wall of sand to protect himself...same result of the other bomb sneaking up on him while hes distracted with the big bomb

Xtr3m3

shit when does the manga come out :S

today it must be out xD

cant wait B)

nocomment

shit when does the manga come out :S

today it must be out xD

cant wait B)[/b]
    tomorrow

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

not really...if he had launched that bomb in gaara's direction then gaara would have had to make a huge wall of sand to protect himself...same result of the other bomb sneaking up on him while hes distracted with the big bomb[/b]
    no in the manga he was distracted by the bomb on the village, he couldn't focus on himself... a lot of the bullshit in the anime didn't exist in the manga.

nocomment

gaara got absolute defense so that bomb would do nothing 2 him :S maybe little damage D: but still he got sand 2 protect ;p

Xtr3m3

holy shit the raw came out

seens to be that sasuke defeated deidera but i want the english version to come out xD
    so i understand what they r saying :P

no in the manga he was distracted by the bomb on the village, he couldn't focus on himself... a lot of the bullshit in the anime didn't exist in the manga.[/b]
    i was basing it off the manga, i never use anime for facts cuz the anime isnt written by kishi

if the huge bomb was thrown at gaara he would have had to use a different defense other than that circle crap(especially cuz the circle had a hole in it from when he crushed DD's arm)...like the huge racoon wall he used against kimimaro, and doin that he would have left himself open at least a little for the same exact scenario to occur, only thing that would have changed is he would have been busy defending himself rather than defending the village

i was basing it off the manga, i never use anime for facts cuz the anime isnt written by kishi

if the huge bomb was thrown at gaara he would have had to use a different defense other than that circle crap(especially cuz the circle had a hole in it from when he crushed DD's arm)...like the huge racoon wall he used against kimimaro, and doin that he would have left himself open at least a little for the same exact scenario to occur, only thing that would have changed is he would have been busy defending himself rather than defending the village[/b]
    urmmmm DOOHHHH have u seen the speed of the bomb? its not like it'll hit gaara for sure, he can use the sand to evade EASILY. n then it'll just hit tobi's face magicaly cause he happens to be there. the kimimaro shit, he couldn't move cause he was tied by kimimaro's... whip thing or w/e.

urmmmm DOOHHHH have u seen the speed of the bomb? its not like it'll hit gaara for sure, he can use the sand to evade EASILY. n then it'll just hit tobi's face magicaly cause he happens to be there. the kimimaro shit, he couldn't move cause he was tied by kimimaro's... whip thing or w/e.[/b]
    and when hes in that circle crap its not like hes that maneuverable...plus deidara ate some of his sand so he cant comlpete the sand shield...hed have no choice but to rearrange the sand in some fashion to escape the blast and when he would do that: boom goes the tracker bomb, then boom goes the bombs hidden in the sand

and when hes in that circle crap its not like hes that maneuverable...plus deidara ate some of his sand so he cant comlpete the sand shield...hed have no choice but to rearrange the sand in some fashion to escape the blast and when he would do that: boom goes the tracker bomb, then boom goes the bombs hidden in the sand[/b]
    he wouldn't be in the circle crap if deidara launched the bomb towards him.. n isn't the circle crap only in the anime or is my memory that bad o.O. either way, point is- that shield shit he did over the town takes up a lot of his chakra... without the distraction it would've been easier to concentrate. the battle would've taken in a totaly new direction..

he wouldn't be in the circle crap if deidara launched the bomb towards him.. n isn't the circle crap only in the anime or is my memory that bad o.O. either way, point is- that shield shit he did over the town takes up a lot of his chakra... without the distraction it would've been easier to concentrate. the battle would've taken in a totaly new direction..[/b]
    the anime was more or less dead on with the manga, the only difference is the anime shows the bombs inside the circle where as the manga only shows an outside view of the circle bubbling cuz of all the explosions and thats whats really finished him off...the bomb on the town and the homing bomb were both distractions to get gaara to fully close the circle with all his sand(hence bringing the bombs back to his circle), from that point the bombs in the circle went boom

this is also considering dd was only trying to capture gaara, imagine if dd went full out with the intent to kill gaara...trying to capture dd had to hold back as to not kill him cuz if hes dead they cant extract the bijuu

the anime was more or less dead on with the manga, the only difference is the anime shows the bombs inside the circle where as the manga only shows an outside view of the circle bubbling cuz of all the explosions and thats whats really finished him off...the bomb on the town and the homing bomb were both distractions to get gaara to fully close the circle with all his sand(hence bringing the bombs back to his circle), from that point the bombs in the circle went boom

this is also considering dd was only trying to capture gaara, imagine if dd went full out with the intent to kill gaara...trying to capture dd had to hold back as to not kill him cuz if hes dead they cant extract the bijuu[/b]
    ok w/e gaara would've still pwn'd deidara cause i like him better. chink losing to a white at being a manga-nerd.. /slash_wrist

graydeath

possible spoiler but im just wondering...

highlight here [spoiler]how/when does kakashi get mangekyou sharingan [/spoiler]highlight end

pfft gay forum thingys', i cant do it.

possible spoiler but im just wondering...

highlight here [spoiler]how/when does kakashi get mangekyou sharingan [/spoiler]highlight end

pfft gay forum thingys', i cant do it.[/b]
    [spoiler]how: unknown
    when: relatively soon in the anime

but its not the same as itachi's MS[/spoiler]

graydeath

yeah i know thats it coming soon but the question i meant was

[spoiler]when did he achieve it?

which im guessing is also unknown

and also

how is it not the same? [/spoiler]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast