Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Naruto shippuden 17

This is a discussion on Naruto shippuden 17 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; yeah i know thats it coming soon but the question i meant was [spoiler]when did he achieve it? which im ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yeah i know thats it coming soon but the question i meant was

[spoiler]when did he achieve it?

which im guessing is also unknown

and also

how is it not the same? [/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]itachis has a genjutsu ability...teleport into another demension through genjutsu and torture a person for an infinite amount of time(depending how much chakra u use) in that demension, but in real time its only a sec....kakashi's is more like it teleports whatever it focuses on to another demension basicly just destroying whatever it focuses on

he achieved it sometime in the 2.5 years while naruto was training with jaraiya[/spoiler]

Xtr3m3

[spoiler]I like this spoiler thingingy :P

h34r:[/spoiler]

nocomment

u remember anime 5th or 6th episode of shippu? he said that he developed a new technique and then naruto said I'M HUNGRY LETS GO RAMEN and thats all

nocomment

graydeath

well 18 was a disappointment

well 18 was a disappointment [/b]
    indeed...but in the next few episodes i get to the see the fight ive been waiting for since shipuuden was announced sakura+chyo vs sasori

graydeath

True, but did they have to use one whooole episode just to break the barrier!

nocomment

True, but did they have to use one whooole episode just to break the barrier![/b]
    same was in manga >.>

Xtr3m3

where is naruto manga 359 i cant find the raw

nocomment

where is naruto manga 359 i cant find the raw [/b]
    www.senpuu.net polish site but they are quick right side Episode 359 1st link ofc its translated 2 english rofl :P

Xtr3m3

lol I think itachi is the strongest naruto character after the akatsuki leader and sasuke is nowhere near itachi lv

and I also wonder who recruited itachi :unsure: , there a theory that maybe akatsuki slay uchiha clan h34r: and not itachi, and they say they will not kill the brother if he join h34r: sounds pretty reasonable but who knows :blink: kishi must be planning something :P

anybody heard this theory?

nocomment

lol I think itachi is the strongest naruto character after the akatsuki leader and sasuke is nowhere near itachi lv

and I also wonder who recruited itachi :unsure: , there a theory that maybe akatsuki slay uchiha clan h34r: and not itachi, and they say they will not kill the brother if he join h34r: sounds pretty reasonable but who knows :blink: kishi must be planning something :P

anybody heard this theory?[/b]
    nope weird theory

Xtr3m3

I try to find it

Xtr3m3

not sure but looks like this
    Itachi
    After the 4th left Konoha, he sends invatation for the 3 most potential shinobi in the vilage. Orochimaru, Jiraya and Itachi. Orochimaru accepted immediately, but Jiraya and Itachi refused. 4th doesn't want to go against the will of his old sensei, but he did not give up on young Itachi. (i think there is a time lag between inviting oro and Itachi) 4th threatens to kill the Uchiha clan, Itachi still wont give in. thus 4th sends #2 ranked Akatsuki "white tiger" to murder most of Uchiha clan. Seeing that he is no match to Akatsuki, Itachi agreed to join if "white tiger" would spare Sasuke. Itachi want his brother to became stronger than him, thus lied about the family's death, hoping to let Sasuke's anger to become his strength. Itachi then joined Atatsuki as #3, Orochimaru as #5

weird theory <_<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the best theory I heard so far, and if it where somewhat true it will be wicked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFj8Zv_yZ_o...ted&search=

B)

not sure but looks like this
    Itachi
    After the 4th left Konoha, he sends invatation for the 3 most potential shinobi in the vilage. Orochimaru, Jiraya and Itachi. Orochimaru accepted immediately, but Jiraya and Itachi refused. 4th doesn&#39;t want to go against the will of his old sensei, but he did not give up on young Itachi. (i think there is a time lag between inviting oro and Itachi) 4th threatens to kill the Uchiha clan, Itachi still wont give in. thus 4th sends #2 ranked Akatsuki "white tiger" to murder most of Uchiha clan. Seeing that he is no match to Akatsuki, Itachi agreed to join if "white tiger" would spare Sasuke. Itachi want his brother to became stronger than him, thus lied about the family&#39;s death, hoping to let Sasuke&#39;s anger to become his strength. Itachi then joined Atatsuki as #3, Orochimaru as #5

weird theory <_<
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the best theory I heard so far, and if it where somewhat true it will be wicked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFj8Zv_yZ_o...ted&search=

B)[/b]
    1 huge flaw in that theory, the 4th didnt leave konoha he died using the death god technique which was before the uchiha massacre therefore that whole theory is complete and utter crap

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast