Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Naruto shippuden 17

This is a discussion on Naruto shippuden 17 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; just read 360, this fight is really dragging on -.-...
Page: 5

graydeath

just read 360, this fight is really dragging on -.-

nocomment

just read 360, this fight is really dragging on -.-[/b]
    rofl counter the sharingan ftw!:O but deidara will be dead soon! nothing will change that! :P

Xtr3m3

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! not DD
    damn sasuke <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

just read 360, this fight is really dragging on -.-[/b]
    how is it dragging.. i think its one of the best fights i&#39;ve ever seen...not only the microscopic explosion shit is cool, but the 2nd twist after that

i realy hope deidara won&#39;t die... cause it&#39;ll be too plot-no-jutsu.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

how is it dragging.. i think its one of the best fights i&#39;ve ever seen...not only the microscopic explosion shit is cool, but the 2nd twist after that

i realy hope deidara won&#39;t die... cause it&#39;ll be too plot-no-jutsu.[/b]
    i dont think dd will die....i think it would be a hgue twist is one of the konoha people came and hebi people came...hebi runs off with sasuke and konoha captures dd and brings him back to konoha...then later when they try to extract nifo from dd with genjutsu they realize his eye allows him to see through genjutsu...u get the idea from there :P konoha mainly naruto gets a way to deal with genjutsu users since its obvious he sucks with dispelling genjutsu

graydeath

errr, whats dd?

Xtr3m3

deidara, to make it short is DD :P

graydeath

i realy hope deidara won&#39;t die... cause it&#39;ll be too plot-no-jutsu.[/b]
    I meant, wouldnt ATLEAST one of the Konoha team members of seen it and arrived at the fight by now? They&#39;re at pretty close proximity to each and im sure atleast Paku or one of those dogs would&#39;ve been able to hear the massive explosions let alone Kakashi or someone.

I meant, wouldnt ATLEAST one of the Konoha team members of seen it and arrived at the fight by now? They&#39;re at pretty close proximity to each and im sure atleast Paku or one of those dogs would&#39;ve been able to hear the massive explosions let alone Kakashi or someone.[/b]
    not really...just cuz theyre all in forested areas doesnt mean theyre all int he same area...practically all of the fire country is forested lol

graydeath

Hmm, i thought they were all in a similar area because how Paku and sakura walked pass that chick who is in Hebi. Plus that explosion was huuuge

Hmm, i thought they were all in a similar area because how Paku and sakura walked pass that chick who is in Hebi. Plus that explosion was huuuge [/b]
    sakura and karin being in the same area doesnt mean theyre anywhere near sasuke...every1 split up in all different directions...all the konoha people are looking for sasuke and all the hebi people are looking for itachi, so thats a ton of ground to cover so i doubt any of them are remotely in the same area especially considering they knew theyd be far away from eachother thats why they took the dogs...they knew that regular radio communications wouldnt work cuz theyd be too far so they took the dogs

graydeath

So... What exactly did DD&#39;s sharingan counter do?

Xtr3m3

http://www.naruto-arena.com/

gogog pm TheRealPICO

I just join :P

graydeath

That game is too hard, i cant win, 0 wins 3 losses.

Xtr3m3

reset your account

i teach u to play if u want

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast