Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Hobbit

This is a discussion on The Hobbit within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i think people will be disappointed cos people would expect it to be as great as LOTR trilogy... and i ...
Page: 2

trionaleo

i think people will be disappointed cos people would expect it to be as great as LOTR trilogy... and i doubt it can be

Thats what im a bit worried for also maq69.. But we can always hope =) Peter Jackson is a gg instructor when it comes to fantasy movies

trionaleo

ive been waiting for hobbit since the end of return of the king... hope it comes out soon... whens the realease scheduled?

i read the book and personally i didnt really like it... it was pretty boring for me..
    i also tryed to read the first book of LOTR but it was boring aswell...
    i like the movies, so i guess ill like the hobbit movie aswell, especially since i did read this one :P

Theres gonna be a big war in Hobbit =)

ngojceta

i say bilbo is gonna be Shia Labof from disturbia/transformers....because he has curly hair like a hobbit and is peeping suddenly in these awesome movies lately

and gandalf will hmm maybe could be the same gandalf from the other lotr? gandalf doesnt really age does he? so he wont appear younger because
    i read about the wizards in middle earth like saruman/gandalf and they live 1000years or sumthing

anyways thats just my prediction on who will be bilbo and gandalf[/b]
    I dont think Bilbo in The Hobbit will be anyone popular... because all who acted in lotr weren't actually popular actors :mellow:
    And about Gandalf, do you remember when he said in The Two Towers : "300 hundred lives of men I've walked this earth, and now I have no time" - that means he was a little bit older then 1000 years

gandalf's actor plays dumbledore in harry potter movies so why shouldnt he play in the hobbit aswell? :P

>AppleSauce<

"300 hundred lives of men I've walked this earth, and now I have no time" - that means he was a little bit older then 1000 years [/b]
    well lotr is based off medieval europe..... in medieval ages 40-50 was a good time to die LOL :lol: so he's 1200-1500 yrs old

gandalf's actor plays dumbledore in harry potter movies so why shouldnt he play in the hobbit aswell?[/b]
    ur thinking of thw wrong guy....thats not him

well lotr is based off medieval europe..... in medieval ages 40-50 was a good time to die LOL :lol: so he's 1200-1500 yrs old
    ur thinking of thw wrong guy....thats not him[/b]
    it is him...
    not in the first 2 movies but 3-5 its the same actor as gandalf coz dumbledore's actor died.

Tristan

it is him...
    not in the first 2 movies but 3-5 its the same actor as gandalf coz dumbledore's actor died.[/b]
    Dumbledore isn't Ian Mckellen ^^

Michael Gambon ... Albus Dumbledore <-- In Order of the Phoenix.. Your welcome to check for yourself http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/

Hopefully it will be as awesome as the LOTR movies cause those were fricken nice even if they weren&#39;t as inclusive of events as they could have been. CANT WAIT

I dont think Bilbo in The Hobbit will be anyone popular... because all who acted in lotr weren&#39;t actually popular actors mellow.gif
    And about Gandalf, do you remember when he said in The Two Towers : "300 hundred lives of men I&#39;ve walked this earth, and now I have no time" - that means he was a little bit older then 1000 years wink.gif[/b]
    ehh yeah johnny depp isn&#39;t a popular actor at all.....XD

Tristan

Hopefully it will be as awesome as the LOTR movies cause those were fricken nice even if they weren&#39;t as inclusive of events as they could have been. CANT WAIT
    ehh yeah johnny depp isn&#39;t a popular actor at all.....XD[/b]

Johny Depp isn&#39;t in The Lord of the Rings dude..

ngojceta

ehh yeah johnny depp isn&#39;t a popular actor at all.....XD[/b]
    :lol:

Sad panda Its not gonna be Peter Jackson that directs it anyway :< Its gonna be the gay Guillermo del Toro
    Peter Jackson and his partner Fran Walsh dropped the project due to some lawsuit thingie they got running against New Line Cinema

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast