Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

This is a discussion on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows within the Books forums, part of the General Entertainment category; This book owns so hard. Can't wait for it to come out in Spanish version so I can read it ...
Page: 2

This book owns so hard. Can't wait for it to come out in Spanish version so I can read it faster and understand it a lot better, but still owned.

(Next is a Spoiler)
    [spoiler]The Battle of Hogwarts was just friggin' awesome, but it could have been better. And Harry is a wuz, should have kept all the Hallows since he was the only one trully deserving them... geez. Would have been nice of Rowling to mentioned what happened to Harry and the rest afterwards, as to work and achivements, or what happened after Voldemort's death. I wanna know if he became an Auror or not... god damn. [/spoiler][/b]
    a.k.a. No entiendes íngles.

im not joking i didnt skim and finished in 3 hrs.. i knwo a freidn that can probably finish in 2 hrs.. i know i read fast :P

r3wind

im not joking i didnt skim and finished in 3 hrs.. i knwo a freidn that can probably finish in 2 hrs.. i know i read fast :P[/b]
    if your serious that is damn fast man :huh:

nah, that friend i talked about probably 1.5x my reading speed.

J

[spoiler]Haha they all get married and they all get killed. HA![/spoiler]

JustAnother

I think the 1st book was best... ( I only read 1/2/3 )

haha J :P you naughty li'll prick !

It was a much anticipated and enjoyable 6-hour ride, but what on earth is with that epilogue? It was like reading part of a fan-fic in all its happy glory. EWW.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

It was a much anticipated and enjoyable 6-hour ride, but what on earth is with that epilogue? It was like reading part of a fan-fic in all its happy glory. EWW.[/b]
    Indeed, that really screwed it up... who wants to see happy people hugging and having fun? Might aswell go see Barney. That epilogue was just weak sauce all over the place.

+1, epilogue sucked balls

If she wouldnt have given an Epilogue... everyone woulda been disappointed... to me i would be happy if she didnt do the epilogue but the way she did i think her most important part was to show that Harry had forgiven a certain someone... other than that it was just a close to all her books thats all.... something to say k bb thnx for all the money but HP cannot be used again...

<3 Rowling though she brought back a world which had given up on reading... and no book has garnered such a fan following ever... even though she cant please everyone just recognise how great an author she is...

she was ok =O not that great =D

Very good, probably my favorite one out of the series, just finished reading it earlier this evening (sorry, i&#39;ve got a life, can&#39;t sit down and read it all in 8h ). The epilogue was everything I thought it would be after I read the ending, I figured there wasn&#39;t much of another way to end it without leaving something open for an 8th book (which JK said she wouldn&#39;t do)

this is the worse book :S

Indeed, that really screwed it up... who wants to see happy people hugging and having fun? Might aswell go see Barney. That epilogue was just weak sauce all over the place.[/b]
    OMFG BARNEY <3

JustAnother

lol barney <3 .
    It&#39;s funny to watch those vids on youtube where they go too mega-stores or libraries and spoil it for everyone ahhaha

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast