Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

This is a discussion on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows within the Books forums, part of the General Entertainment category; pff i dont see a reasons why someone merged this together? =/ Can i get an explanation please? to me ...
Page: 4

Banned

pff i dont see a reasons why someone merged this together? =/

Can i get an explanation please?

to me its 2 WIDE different threads

TunaFishyMe

pff i dont see a reasons why someone merged this together? =/

Can i get an explanation please?

to me its 2 WIDE different threads[/b]
    they are both about harry potter book...
    also now that i know that ____ dies, ill never read this book!
    even though it says spoiler warning...you should still black it out

Banned

id say as long as i wrote SPOILER WARNING in my topic, its the readers fault if he didnt paid attention

So who merged this together? am i allowed to makea new thread?

id say as long as i wrote SPOILER WARNING in my topic, its the readers fault if he didnt paid attention

So who merged this together? am i allowed to makea new thread?[/b]

If you want to talk about speculations or whatever, then sure. If you're going to talk about the book in general and how you thought it went, then keep it here.

As for spoilers, ANYTIME you post a spoiler, you must use the [.spoiler][./spoiler] tags.

Banned

ah, shurt how does that spoiler tags works? :S where do i place em? ive never used em, actually i didnt think they exsisted XD

if u could re-create my topic id be more than happy

ah, shurt how does that spoiler tags works? :S where do i place em? ive never used em, actually i didnt think they exsisted XD

if u could re-create my topic id be more than happy [/b]

Just like any other tag, just [.spoiler][./spoiler] but remove the periods.

And nope, unfortunately I can&#39;t undo the topic merge. Just remake it >_<

no translation into slovak language yet so im waiting for the release and btw the english one is freaking expensive here, 39$ is not normal for a feary tale.

Cr4Zy

I&#39;m still waiting for the dutch translation. Comes out in november if im correct.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

[spoiler]I found the whole Hallow&#39;s Wand theme way too forced into the story. I mean, if there were Rumors about a magic wand switching over powerfull mages, getting into Grindewall&#39;s hands, then going to Dumbledore... wouldn&#39;t people have realized that he changed wands after the battle? How come noone knew that Dumbledor had the Elder Wand?

And also, imo Harry didn&#39;t defeated Drako and won the Elder Wand, I believe it was Dobby who did the job. Didn&#39;t the big chandeleer fell on top of the Death Eaters and Harry snatched the wands out of Drako?[/spoiler]

Cocaine

Hermione dies.

[spoiler]j/k[/spoiler]

ShadowBane

Got a couple of questions for the reader&#39;s of HP7,as I wont read it^^

1.What is the Deathly Hallow&#39;s?

2.I remember in the 6th they find some horacrux(how ever u spell it),so what were the one missing?

3.How did Harry killed Voldemort?A Normal magic fight?

4.How did Harry killed Snape

5.Do Harry ever gonna kill that stupid Drako,cuz the fact drako is the son of a bad guy....

6.I saw that he do a fight with Drako?Why =0

7.At the end of the 6th,they say that Harry might not go to Hogwart next year,so do he goes or not?

8.And finally,do he gets to talk to dumbedore(even thought hes dead)?

Banned

Hey, ill give a try to answer most of your questions as good as i can:

[spoiler]1: the deathly hallows are 3 objects, a wand, who should be able to beat everyone (called the deathstick and so on), Harrys invisible cloak is the second Hallow, and the third one is a stone, who can revive dead people.

2: They gets the remaining Horcruxes, its a lock the first one, they get it from Umbridge at the ministre of magic, the second one they get at gringotts, its a cup, and then they get one, at hogwarts, its a sort of crown, then they kill nagini (voldemorts snake) which is also a horcux, and then the last one, is Harry himself...

3: harry killed voldemort, by killing all the hocruxes, and then dueling with him, he killed him in the duel

4:Harry didnt kill snape, Voldemort did, Dumbledore had the deathstick, and as it was told, the one that killed the previous owner of the wand, will be the wands new master, so to have full controll of the wand voldemort killed snape. (but he didnt get the wand thou, because it was dracos wand actually, which harry got now, so harry is the true master of the wand

5: Harry didnt kill Draco, He actually saved him, and if he hadnt done that, he would have been dead, Nacrissa (Dracos Mom) saved Harry in the last end of the book, because harry saved Draco. It turned out, the Malfoys didnt care alot about voldemort, only about their child.

6: He fights a bit with Draco, because Draco wonna keep a horcux safe, but its not a good battle if u ask me :P its pretty short

7: He goes to Hogwarts, to save the students and so, and to find the last Hocrux

8: Yes, he gets to talk to Dumbledore, its sorta hard to explain, but first, Voldemort says, that harry should come to the Forbidden Forrest, so he could kill him, and if harry didnt show up, Voldemort would kill innocent people, so Harry showed up. There Voldemort "killed" Harry (i burst into tears XD), but what voldemort didnt know, was that it only was the Horcrux in Harry he killed, Harry flew to the heaven, where he meet dumbledore, and he got to talk to him once again, and dumbledore explained a lot of things to him, he also told him how to revive himself to get back on the earth.

Ill add one more little thing, read it if u want It was choosed, that Snape should kill Dumbledore in the end of the 6th book. Dumbledore had touched a Horcrux, the ring, which was cursed, so he got some sorta curse, where he would die off, (u remember that his hand where strange at the start of the 6th book? thats the curse who would kill him), so, he said to snape, to make him look loyal over for voldemort, hed have to kill him at the end, so Dumbledore wouldnt get a painfull death aswell. Snape actually was good, trough the entire historys, He actually loved Lily, and he agreed to protect Harry... U get to know that, at the end of the book

I think u should read the book :P[/spoiler]

ShadowBane

[SPOILER]Omffg,thats why his hand was fcuked up at the beginning of the 6th Ohhhhhhhh!!Oh and the horacrux Harry had,was it the Scar?[/SPOILER]

Thx Wind Waker^^

Banned

Yes it was

ShadowBane

Ohhh thx,Actually gonna get it in 2 months when prices gonna go down^^

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast