Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Battlefield 3 vs MW3

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 vs MW3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by D BF3 is way better then MW3. The most anoying in my opinion of mw3 is the ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    BF3 is way better then MW3.

The most anoying in my opinion of mw3 is the camping to get high killstreaks just ruins the game.

my 2 cents

to me, i think both games have to deal with this camping business. Even in BF.. you deal with a ton of snipers and being the maps are larger... they have more room to work. You then still have the sissies that like to hide in corners and just sit and wait for someone to walk by.. Its ridiculous and totally takes the fun out of alot of the games for my style of playing......which is intense, fast .. run run run. Which is why i prefer the smaller maps with objective based games in MW3/BO/MW2 like HC Headquarters/HC Domination. At least you know there's gonna be that camper near defensive positions and it makes sense.

In regards to your high killsteaks remark.. its all about the build. Time and time again I see some high prestiged noobs running around getting totally owned by air support in the mean time if they are near you.. you get nailed too. Its like these guys never heard of Ghost/Assassin/Blind Eye pros. Wearing those takes nearly 95% of all high killsteaks away.. at least happening to you. Compare these high kill streaks to BF.. BF has all the tanks/choppers/jets... except those arent earned.. those are there instantly for you to take so your dealing with them non stop unless you in a good party that wipes those things out before anyone has a chance to get in them.. Which brings up a whole other topic... being in a good party. This makes all the difference in enjoyment of either game.

I fucking hate snipers.. but... at times they are needed. I consider them to be sissies like corner campers.. afraid to take a death in a video game. Then they like to sit and talk shit about how great they are and how their KDR is so high compared to yours.

I have no bad opinion of BF... its just too slow of a game for me. IMO, if you like to play a slow paced action PVP game .. go play the campaign mode on easy. PVP is supposed to be intense, strategic and fun. If you like sniping... go play Deer Hunter or something...

IMO.

regards,
    [CFH]ElektronZ

^dis hur niqqa hating on bf3

there's tdm in there that is fast paced, maps are 1/4 of original map so shit does get fked up
    Squad dm (4 teams, 4 people per team) uses like 3/4 of a map and adds 1 tank to almost every map, u can imagine how many mofukaz try and get it, slower paced than tdm but still dope

Sniping is badass, in bf3 u get big ass maps where snipers go at it, since bullets fall crosshairs usually end up aiming higher, nd snipers can only kill with headshots and shots to the upper torso so of course you'd run to a different shot if you get shot by the other sniper w/o him killing you with 1- naturally

It is slower than mw3 (same shit as mw2 with some things replaced)

Sell me an eb+8/5 ffs

Banned Member

BF3 of course its a lot better

Lix

mw3 close map much more fun but bf3 has very good graphics more tactical than anything else

have to add something..

Thanks IW. Thanks to your game (mw3) we know that Snipers are better off in Short range engagement then close quarter combat classes like with SMG's and Shotguns.

MW3 My ass...

yet, i still play it with my clan ffs

def mw3. i already bought it for my pc

Banned for scamming.

Sooooooooooooo modern warfare 3 always win.
    BUT bf is nice too

my vote is for mw3

RAY

I'm a big fan of MWF3. BF is just too hectic. maps are too big making it near imposible to get decent action

D

BF3 for the win.. always played all the COD games, but MW3 is just plane crap couldnt play it more then 1 month and sold it again.

MW3 wins
    then black ops 2 will

Gota Be MW3 <3

Banned Member

BF3 is great...graphics are just soo realistic but im a fan of MW,so my vote goes for MW3!

I am...lets say a veteran of both games and I will say one is not better than the other. It depends on your playstyle. Personally I've been playing a little more BF3 lately because I needed a change of pace from MW3 (and KO). Been playing CoD since CoD2 and it's kinda gotten old. BF3 is more of a strategic game, while MW3 (which still takes some strategy) is more of a run gun and go type of thing. I would say there are ridiculous amounts of campers on BF3, but at least you get to run around for at least 10 seconds after you spawn most of the time.

Both are amazing war game but if we compare it's then MW3 are best rather then other because it's graphics and playing controls are easy to play.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast