Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Anyone believe this?

This is a discussion on Anyone believe this? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; was lookin around youtube vids about this bullshti and came over this smart comment 04ray25 (5 days ago) Show Hide ...
Page: 3

was lookin around youtube vids about this bullshti and came over this smart comment

04ray25 (5 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
    +6
    (Reply) (Spam)
    if this is true oh well we all going to die some day why not die together with all our families no more crying about people we lost and no more suffering and for some of us the think our lives sux something to look foward to now thumbs down for me like i give a f@ck it just my opinion.

www.december212012.com

-Site about how the world is going to end on December 12, 2012. Anyone believe in this? This is scary shitt [/b]
    You know what's going to happen? Nothing, just like the year 2000 and June 6th 2006. So I say bullshit.

DarK

after 2012 doesnt happen there gonna be like OMG ITS ACTUALLY 2024!!!!! WE'RE SURE THIS TIME!

DesireablE

no lol

they already have that filter. and btw about the world ending in 2012... just look at the new movie that just came out I am Legend lol its about the world and how hes the last man on it..... december 12 2012 just watch the trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=hX773fMkS90[/b]
    I am legend is based on a book"I am legend"... I found it in school library xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123