Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Funniest counter strike clan ever ( Pubmasters )

This is a discussion on Funniest counter strike clan ever ( Pubmasters ) within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Yep i know there is more topic but its different movies and not about the same , so i started ...
Page: 1

Yep i know there is more topic but its different movies and not about the same , so i started new one.
    In this video you can find the funniest clan ever and the best clan with the hardest tactics and tricks ever which no one can beat.
    I played against them when we had Lan party , and we lost ( about 2 years ago ) 16-14 and 18-12 , it was CPL 2006 with SK.Swe which won the CPL at the end with Spawn , Heaton ( at the time ) , Fisker , Ahl , Velden , it was way far for me and for my clan to win , DD2 and The_Train was the maps and we lost , well i knew we gonne lose , anyway we played for fun.

This is the 1st movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqkYmVWdxVE

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qpbDU7okuc

Both movies are worth watching if you love CS.
    Good music and edit of the movie , really good players and i'm not saying it on every clan , but they seriously hard to win.
    Sometimes they doin some funny stuff , it doesnt mean they dont know how to play , they play for fun.
    Both movies got Intermission , you must see it is the funniest things ever!!

lol they own!

lol they own![/b]
    Im not joking they really the best.
    With those tactics they won NIP and SK.Swe at the last CPL.

i don't get it now. u were NOT in pubmasters?

dunno -.-

neways, i've seen those movies ages ago, very funny, like the "intermission" part at most

i don't get it now. u were NOT in pubmasters?

dunno -.-

neways, i've seen those movies ages ago, very funny, like the "intermission" part at most[/b]
    Dude if i been in pubmasters i'd be rich now :P
    We had vs against them at CPL 2006 and we lost in DD2 16-14 when they were CT and we lost 20-10 when they were TS.
    At The_Train we had 15-15 when we were CT when we were TS we lost 17-13
    And hell yea they doin funny things , many clans tried to do it for fun and many failed , they have so good tactics at FCMs and PCW's , easy to win.

Dude if i been in pubmasters i'd be rich now :P
    We had vs against them at CPL 2006 and we lost in DD2 16-14 when they were CT and we lost 20-10 when they were TS.
    At The_Train we had 15-15 when we were CT when we were TS we lost 17-13
    And hell yea they doin funny things , many clans tried to do it for fun and many failed , they have so good tactics at FCMs and PCW's , easy to win.[/b]
    what was ur nickname and clan?

burningZero

ownage

what was ur nickname and clan?[/b]
    eSr^Sand

But we always changed , only DOLEV had the same nick every time.

And eSr^DOLEV has almost the best score at the CPL 2006 , clans in other world trying to join him but he declined because of army.
    Also GLC ( Glacticos or Glacticus , dont remember exactly ) played there but they lost quicktly.

Arthurios

hehehe funny shit indeed 1.5/6 rocks oldskool to bad I have source now (xdream best surf clan ftw )

hehehe funny shit indeed 1.5/6 rocks oldskool to bad I have source now (xdream best surf clan ftw )[/b]
    1.4 was sucks , 1.5 kinda better but 1.6 its really really different , but i always liked the knife at 1.5 was pwnge.
    And Source is kinda boring i dont like it that much , probably because i regular to the ricoil at 1.6 , ak47 ftw :]

Arthurios

same ak47 SUCKS at source 1.6 is the best personaly, source has to much extra's

Banned

Omg really nice

same ak47 SUCKS at source 1.6 is the best personaly, source has to much extra's[/b]
    Source has better grahpic , but honestly i dont like it much.
    At 1.6 / 1.5 / 1.4 i playing aleardy more then 4 years , i won a lot of prices at LAN parties and actually got nice money and more things for the computer .
    Our clan try those things you watching at the movies and it was really hard for us , they have good tactics and this is how they win clans easy + they playing for fun , sometimes you see them in new round suicide or when more then 2 CTs alive they killing eachother and defusing the bomb .

If you guys know ESWC tournment ( Electronic Sports World Cup ) at 2006 we ( eSr > eSrael ) clan fought against Pubmasters and we couldn't pass them since they better then us , no doubts.
    The winner got 300.000$ , which was SK.Swe aka SK|Sweden , the players who got the money are Spawn , Heaton (before he went to NIP clan ) , Fisker , Ahl , Velden

At 2007 NIP ( Ninjas In pyjamas ) won , this is was way easy for them because many of SK players went together with Heaton and create this new clan .

Source has better grahpic , but honestly i dont like it much.
    At 1.6 / 1.5 / 1.4 i playing aleardy more then 4 years , i won a lot of prices at LAN parties and actually got nice money and more things for the computer .
    Our clan try those things you watching at the movies and it was really hard for us , they have good tactics and this is how they win clans easy + they playing for fun , sometimes you see them in new round suicide or when more then 2 CTs alive they killing eachother and defusing the bomb .

If you guys know ESWC tournment ( Electronic Sports World Cup ) at 2006 we ( eSr > eSrael ) clan fought against Pubmasters and we couldn't pass them since they better then us , no doubts.
    The winner got 300.000.000$ , which was SK.Swe aka SK|Sweden , the players who got the money are Spawn , Heaton (before he went to NIP clan ) , Fisker , Ahl , Velden

At 2007 NIP ( Ninjas In pyjamas ) won , this is was way easy for them because many of SK players went together with Heaton and create this new clan .[/b]
    of course.

anyways. it's true, source ain't big challenge. at lan party i once played it (the last time tho) and won my friend who plays it since the launch 79/15 (1on1 w/o time/rounds, just for fun) because it's way to easy. i just shoot with m4 and the recoil is like "nonexistant" i shoot more then 20 bullets in the same fukin place. back in the days on 1.6.. i had problems lol. 3 bullets with ak gone to the target, everything above 3 bullets was skillpart(taking mouse down etc).
    imo 1.6 was more skillbased game than source is.

also shooting through walls made wonders which got removed on source

of course.
    anyways. it's true, source ain't big challenge. at lan party i once played it (the last time tho) and won my friend who plays it since the launch 79/15 (1on1 w/o time/rounds, just for fun) because it's way to easy. i just shoot with m4 and the recoil is like "nonexistant" i shoot more then 20 bullets in the same fukin place. back in the days on 1.6.. i had problems lol. 3 bullets with ak gone to the target, everything above 3 bullets was skillpart(taking mouse down etc).
    imo 1.6 was more skillbased game than source is.

also shooting through walls made wonders which got removed on source[/b]
    Yep true , with M4 the ricoil on 1.6 is fucking awesome.
    At our LAN parties we had 100 players , at the map Aim_Map you had to kill 10 times the same enemy to win and you have 2 times even if tie for example 1-1 the best score win ( for example if you won 10-9 and he won 10-8 he won ).
    I lost in the final to my friend eSr^Dolev who got 5000 Shekeles its about 1350$ and i got 2600 shekels which is about 800$ or a bit more.
    At Source i really sucks , my ricoil is lame and shooting through walls is really impossible , the greneds sucks ( anyway i didnt liked them ) .

P.S i didnt saw i wrote 300m $ , i ment 300000$

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast