Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Im out of words

This is a discussion on Im out of words within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Actually when i saw this i was out of words.. yep i was .. BUT Aligaor have a damn good ...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Actually when i saw this i was out of words.. yep i was ..

BUT

Aligaor have a damn good point. Were killing fcking beef to eat, chickens.. ETC AND ALOT MORE.
    But when it comes to a dog, or a cat anything domestic , everyone starts to cry.

What bout the womens getting beat each days?.. Or the drug dealers, or the fcking murderes?.. We all have to care about that before care about a cat.

Anyway, yes it is sad seeing this... I do have an heart, but we have more importants things to do before taking some faggyass to prison for torturing a cat, while some fags killing/Beating/Violing womens get nothing.

Thats only my point of logic too...[/b]
    EXACTLY For eat.. Thats a damn different point from having fun. If you kill a cow for eat its fine to me but for fine it isnt. These fisher man killed those kittens for " fun"

saltman_147

hahaha

i second alligator

all u hypocrites please stfu ....

we humans dont even know how to care for one another .... there is no such things as animals lovers, if u must u have to love ALL or NONE
    the way i see it these people arent killing the cats rather feeding the sharks... sharks need food too u know ... and if so happens that these sick minded faggots get pleasure off of it, that is their problem... why should u care?

we humans are soo picky arent we? self interest is our prime nature, untill we evolve out of this trait there is nothing u can do then just enforce ur b.ull shit laws that no one pays attention to

What we don't know is if they eated the sharks. Because, those kittens had to die to catch a bigger animal.

DeHealer

I'll give my 2 cents here.
    As Alligator mentioned, Animals should NOT be used for personal entertainment, such as the traditional spanish culture of "Toreo"; fishing with a kitten/cat is not only wicked but only disgusting, how in hell can this guyz laugh their asses off, using this poor animals as baits.
    Its no sense at all, how could a shark eat a kitten if the kitten wasnt brought itself to the ocean! Insects are animals also, but in some sense we have been along with it through the years, but these new experiments just wanna make me sick.
    Hope these bastards gets caught and jailed soon.

I don't care actually. But idiots that think it's cruel to use kittens as lifebait but ignore the others that use insects, should be the baits themselves.
    I don't mind, anyone using kittens as baits. In this fucked up world, that is one of the less evil things.

To answer your question, I wouldn't like to see any of those lifebaits. It is true, that lifebait is usually best for fishing (personal experience), but rather use nonorganic baits. You start to classify that "some" animals aren't allowed to be used as baits and some are.
    About fishing as sport. I disrespect ALL fishers that fish for fun only. Whenever I go to fishing, I also eat them later. But not just hehe I got one, let it suffer on your hook and later let them free, with heavily injured mouth.[/b]
    http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&am...62850913C218108
    Worms don't feel pain.

I'll give my 2 cents here.
    As Alligator mentioned, Animals should NOT be used for personal entertainment, such as the traditional spanish culture of "Toreo"; fishing with a kitten/cat is not only wicked but only disgusting, how in hell can this guyz laugh their asses off, using this poor animals as baits.
    Its no sense at all, how could a shark eat a kitten if the kitten wasnt brought itself to the ocean! Insects are animals also, but in some sense we have been along with it through the years, but these new experiments just wanna make me sick.
    Hope these bastards gets caught and jailed soon.[/b]
    If those "new experiments" wouldn't have happened, we'd still live in caves.

Thanks for the information. However, as you can see even Norway thought my way until the answers came

Norway might have considered banning the use of live worms as fish bait if the study had found they felt pain[/b]

If those "new experiments" wouldn't have happened, we'd still live in caves.
    Thanks for the information. However, as you can see even Norway thought my way until the answers came[/b]
    To an extent. Their logic is reasonable, as pain for any living thing is bad, but it didn't go the retarded extent of saying that using an insect is the same as a mammal, and then making stupid claims about people being used as bait.

Banned

And that makes it OK by your standards. There is a rare condition named CIPA, people suffering from it do not feel any pain at all. Say, if I knew a guy that had it, went over to his place and beat the crap out of him, it would be cool because he can't feel pain anyway? :/

It didn't go the retarded extent of saying that using an insect is the same as a mammal.[/b]
    Where is the major difference?

People used worms as lifebaits before they knew, that worms do not sense pain.

And in the end, worms can die too.

yakushimo

hahaha

i second alligator

all u hypocrites please stfu ....

we humans dont even know how to care for one another .... there is no such things as animals lovers, if u must u have to love ALL or NONE
    the way i see it these people arent killing the cats rather feeding the sharks... sharks need food too u know ... and if so happens that these sick minded faggots get pleasure off of it, that is their problem... why should u care?

we humans are soo picky arent we? self interest is our prime nature, untill we evolve out of this trait there is nothing u can do then just enforce ur b.ull shit laws that no one pays attention to[/b]

the billions of fish in the ocean arnt enough for the sharks ?? they can feed themself.

And that makes it OK by your standards. There is a rare condition named CIPA, people suffering from it do not feel any pain at all. Say, if I knew a guy that had it, went over to his place and beat the crap out of him, it would be cool because he can't feel pain anyway? :/[/b]
    Hey. You are comparing worms to a human, another fail.

we humans are soo picky arent we? self interest is our prime nature, untill we evolve out of this trait there is nothing u can do then just enforce ur b.ull shit laws that no one pays attention to[/b]
    True that. Nice to see somebody that shares my opinion.

the billions of fish in the ocean arnt enough for the sharks ?? they can feed themself.[/b]
    The smaller fish have their own food as well, yet, fisher feed them with worms (that don't live in the sea usually).

Hey. You are comparing worms to a human, another fail.[/b]
    He made a good comparison actually and your only trumpcard is "fail.".

That, is fail.

Uzu

There are so much more cruel things happining on our earth, you even don't want to know it.

If these kittens are too much for you, well... Stop it here and don't search for other things f.e. dolphins in china, etc. :P

True that. Nice to see somebody that shares my opinion.
    The smaller fish have their own food as well, yet, fisher feed them with worms (that don't live in the sea usually).
    He made a good comparison actually and your only trumpcard is "fail.".

That, is fail.[/b]
    How is that a good comparison you imbecile?
    Assault is against the law.
    Fishing isn't.

Morals aren't a issue here.

How is that a good comparison you imbecile?
    Assault is against the law.
    Fishing isn't.

Morals aren't a issue here.[/b]
    But hey, It's not your fault. It's the laws that are ridiculous, that make people stupid.[/b]
    Since morals are not an issue here;
    Animal Slaughter in CHINA
    Death on the Ice, seal hunt
    Graphic footage of Japanese whaling
    Traditional Castilian culture or barbaric bull baiting...?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast