Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Im out of words

This is a discussion on Im out of words within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; worms are not animals but insects. and 99% of the population hates insects. however with animals its more like the ...
Page: 3

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

worms are not animals but insects. and 99% of the population hates insects. however with animals its more like the opposite.[/b]
    WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

someone skiped the school last couple years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthworm

anyway ...... good cat = dead cat

saltman_147

the billions of fish in the ocean arnt enough for the sharks ?? they can feed themself.[/b]
    so can other fishs ... so y is fishing with worms not any similar to fishing with cats?

and for ur information .... worms contribute to this planet much much more than humans ... or cats ...

they produce top soil, top soil is a nutrient rich soil that is essential for life to form, evolve and grow

wdf do cats do ? wdf do humans do ? just pollute the circular chain of life

so can other fishs ... so y is fishing with worms not any similar to fishing with cats?

and for ur information .... worms contribute to this planet much much more than humans ... or cats ...

they produce top soil, top soil is a nutrient rich soil that is essential for life to form, evolve and grow

wdf do cats do ? wdf do humans do ? just pollute the circular chain of life[/b]
    Goddamn me, that's one good argument there. Seriously, ever heard of cats that do anything beside of looking cute?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I'll only be shocked when i see Giraffe as bait.

Just don't hurt mans best friend

Okay i think this topic has gotten out of hand, I was making this topic so people would relise how F***ed up people can, and now your all (some of you) trying to tell me that what they do is okay. So i decide to to give you a pice of my opinion and try to make it clear to you why it is the way it is:

Main diffrence between worms/other insects and cats/ other house pets; no one really cares to much for a worm because it aint some thing you spend alot of time with, care for and love. cats on the other hand are friends to some, its and animal that people like and spend money one so they can have them around them self. so my conclution would be if you think that its okay to use cats as bait then hell, you just said i could use your friend (or yourself) as bait, because thats what a cat is to some people.

And for the fact that worms are more useful then cats or humans and thats why we shouldnt care about people useing cats as live bait, the we shouldnt care when humans slaughter other humans.

O b4 i forget i read that someone said that there are alot more terrible things happening out there then whats happening to cats, and yeah ofc it is, there is alot if shit happening around the world.

What about those, me e.g., who don't spend time with cats, don't see them as friends?

The topic gotten out of the hands, because of hypocritical people. Either see all animal abuse/cruelty or ignore them all. And I couldn't care less if it were worms that are the baits or damn horses. Afterall, they are all living beings. And the human is not supposed to be the judge over lifes of animals, with exception if they gonna eat them. I don't have anything against meat so far.

What about those, me e.g., who don't spend time with cats, don't see them as friends?
    The topic gotten out of the hands, because of hypocritical people. Either see all animal abuse/cruelty or ignore them all. And I couldn't care less if it were worms that are the baits or damn horses. Afterall, they are all living beings. And the human is not supposed to be the judge over lifes of animals, with exception if they gonna eat them. I don't have anything against meat so far.[/b]
    Opinions are like our "rare end" every got one and its devided in two.

i dont know why you dont care for cats or other animals maybe religion or w/e but i could care less if it was because of your religion or just your opinion about animals.

I do care for cats. But I am not in the "cats only animal fanclub".

If you take worms as lifebaits, you are also allowed to use kittens as lifebaits, simple as that.

kinda simple minded if you ask me. About the cats only fanclub.... I'm an animal lover i care for every animal out there.

just one question if they would make a law saying " you cannot use worms or any other insect as bait" would you then say its wrong to use cats as livebait?

Yes, I would. But that wont be the case, so go for it. Cats are so useless anyways.

saltman_147

depending on what u are using the bait for .....

if u are using the bait to catch food to feed ur family ...i don't care what u use as bait live cats... live dogs ... live stupid humans even LOL

if u are using it just for the jizz of it. You Are Fu.cked up and u need help!... how ever that does not mean the rest of us should all be worried about and or making our lives miserable just because faggots decided to do so.

there are things happening rite now as we browse beyond our imagination. the people who own this plannet dont give a shit about ..you , me or anyone eles. Politics WONT solve anything, people with money will do anything in their will to keep their position and enroll their High Class live styles.

so ... please dont waste ur time ... my time .. or anyone eles's time. and concern ur self with things that actually matter to you

depending on what u are using the bait for .....

if u are using the bait to catch food to feed ur family ...i don't care what u use as bait live cats... live dogs ... live stupid humans even LOL

if u are using it just for the jizz of it. You Are Fu.cked up and u need help!... how ever that does not mean the rest of us should all be worried about and or making our lives miserable just because faggots decided to do so.

there are things happening rite now as we browse beyond our imagination. the people who own this plannet dont give a shit about ..you , me or anyone eles. Politics WONT solve anything, people with money will do anything in their will to keep their position and enroll their High Class live styles.

so ... please dont waste ur time ... my time .. or anyone eles's time. and concern ur self with things that actually matter to you[/b]
    You're the one wasting your time here. Do you think your opinion even makes a shade of difference to ANYTHING? No, so keep it to yourself as you are wasting your own time posting useless stuff.

Fact is, it's not very nice to see. Whether you give a shit or not, people don't fucking care, the guy is just posting a video of something HE finds to be bad, and then you bring and other idiots bring it into some stupid argument where you proceed to call people hypocrites. What makes them think they don't care what happens to other animals/humans? Maybe they just don't have a graphic video of it to make them see how bad it is.

Why are you going onto politics, where does this have anything to do with that.

I lol'd.

If people use lifebait such like worms etc, NOBODY says anything. But as soon as it's a meowing cat, it's cruel.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do such things to a kitten either, but you guys are ignorant idiots.
    But hey, It's not your fault. It's the laws that are ridiculous, that make people stupid.

It's a law that you cannot use cats as bait but insects/worms are allowed?[/b]
    is it even possible to kill a worm? unless u stomp it to death, and what good would it do then?

I stopped the video after seeing the hook in the guys hand.

I'm glad some of you guys share my opinion about this, and for you that dont i dont really care.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast