Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My new toy :)

This is a discussion on My new toy :) within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; which is down to ... ?[/b] Being decatted , ECU is remapped ,mainly . Standard the car was 171 bhp ...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

which is down to ... ?[/b]
    Being decatted , ECU is remapped ,mainly . Standard the car was 171 bhp so a gain of 14 bhp through a ECU change is pretty easy to do. Because of the low gearing I don't have a high top speed more it is more responsive lw down and mid engine range. Being a cab the thing is insainly heavy so you gear for the low end grunt rather than the top speed ( E30 brakes are scarey at the best of times let alone on a 86 model )

CuriositY

Hope to see it soon Felix.

Gel on msn baba

Pics from a show today

LeoBuff

that's a beautiful car imo.
    gratz

change color... pimp the car up.. upgrade your car performance.. add turbo, intercooler, turbo cluth stage3, carbon fiber driveshaft, new performance SLD slip limited differential,new comp engine management system, new head valve system, arp head studs,aluminum flywheel, upgrade performance fuel pump, new performance fuel injectors, turbo blow off valve, external turbo wastegate, custom made exhaust manifold, strut bars, interior roll cage . .. .... and more more..

you car has a good attitude, with the right tools, parts and good hand labor, will be super fastt and sexy.. with a nice body kit, and do some weight reduction strip down your interior car, take off the rear seats, passenger seat, full interior dashboard out... . all you need is a driver seat and a big badass turbo. you will own man , make some cash on the street race cars.. or you can keep the white color save you some $$ and add more $ into the engine and turbo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qazxsRUkGC4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H9hFSlI2HU...feature=related

get some more horse power ... .. .

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its a sweet car, but i would get sum sweeter rims for it ^^

Nice car ..I wanna see u driving it when i will come to UK! ..Don't worrie i wont late:P..I planing to come next summer to drink some beers with u and check ur new car :P

looks like a nice car.... tho i hate the white color on it...
    if it was like black/blue it would be much sexier
    but anyways nice car 8)

change color... pimp the car up.. upgrade your car performance.. add turbo, intercooler, turbo cluth stage3, carbon fiber driveshaft, new performance SLD slip limited differential,new comp engine management system, new head valve system, arp head studs,aluminum flywheel, upgrade performance fuel pump, new performance fuel injectors, turbo blow off valve, external turbo wastegate, custom made exhaust manifold, strut bars, interior roll cage . .. .... and more more..

you car has a good attitude, with the right tools, parts and good hand labor, will be super fastt and sexy.. with a nice body kit, and do some weight reduction strip down your interior car, take off the rear seats, passenger seat, full interior dashboard out... . all you need is a driver seat and a big badass turbo. you will own man , make some cash on the street race cars.. or you can keep the white color save you some $$ and add more $ into the engine and turbo.

get some more horse power ... .. .[/b]

If I was going to do a fast and furious I do it on a Jap car no a BMW.

This car is not about making it fast or putting dumb kits on it. It;s all genuine BMW parts , an orginal M20 engine. It's had a remapp to make ti respond better. There is no point ever making a cab go stupidly quick do to the massive extra weight in it. This is a restoration project as the car is 22 years old. I am not a lover of white but the colour makes it stand out and gives it somethign different.

People mod up their engines in E30's but I like orginality so my hard top E30 goign to be either an M3 ( with the s14 engine ) or I may get an Alpina c2.7 using the M42 engine.

In the UK you will not see people modding like in th eUS or even parts of Europe because it's just not tastefull to us. Customising cars is such a personal prefrance and will never to be anyones liking. The car is having a full strip and respray in the last summer early autum. At the moment I am tryign to decide weather to make this my main show car or the 2 door I want as na show car.

to the people that go on about the rims, these are 17" Alpina reps ( pretty expensive wheels as they retail for over £900 new ) . You put rims you would see on an RX-7 and they look pretty stuid on an E30. Only really want Alpinas or BBS style rims IMO as the Hartge rims are not my thing. At the end of the day the only thing the is not a auhentic extra from BMW is the supension spring with are a 30mm drop, bar that the car is all aproaved BMW extras on it ( well the custom dials are not ).

WhoompThereitis

I swear some of the crap that comes off these forums is such a joke,
    I don't know how old you are guessing (15) your rattling off a whole heap of bullshit u found on a racing game, Im sure hes gonna spend 80k on all that if he wants to do 9 second quater mile he asked for advice not a whole summary of pro street racing mumbo jumbo, anyone can type of all that and not know a single thing.

Thnx for the laughs though

evilwevel

I swear some of the crap that comes off these forums is such a joke,
    I don't know how old you are guessing (15) your rattling off a whole heap of bullshit u found on a racing game, Im sure hes gonna spend 80k on all that if he wants to do 9 second quater mile he asked for advice not a whole summary of pro street racing mumbo jumbo, anyone can type of all that and not know a single thing.

Thnx for the laughs though[/b]
    indeed, and btw if you want to go fast, save yourself alot of cash and buy a nice bike, like the R1 or the hayabusa.

Also how would I fit a roll cage ina convertable?

You can't strip and lightweright a convertable because they pit stengthening besm and extra strength in because the roff is missig.

Think someone has watch fast and furious a bit to often

sexyrexy

maybe i'll post my car but people will make fun of it cause its a ford... but classic mustangs (like 67-71) look nice

gogo felix get new chrome rims a big giant spoiler upgraded muffler and your ready to rice lol j/k

Eazy

i heard about this.

FlippinSweeT

this is the most power car I have owned ( 186 bhp )[/b]
    only 186? and being the most powerful? sorry to hear that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast