Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tupac <3 love this live performance

This is a discussion on Tupac <3 love this live performance within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; <333...
Page: 1

Ainelover

<333

is there a video or smthing ?

tamachan

:huh: i cant see any links to anything

Ainelover

lmao

Delicious

yea tupac is the best <3

just needed to post this song ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1FqiDFDbA

Ainelover

yea tupac is the best <3

just needed to post this song ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1FqiDFDbA[/b]

<3 great lyrics

Delicious

yea no 1 can write like him

Banned

yea no 1 can writte like him [/b]
    Must not listen to rap if u think no one can write like tupac... the guy is overrated R.I.P to him , but if he was alive today he wouldnt be as big as he is now.

nas
    BIG (RIP to him)
    Jay z
    joell ortiz
    every member of the wutang

theres so many rappers with better lyrics then pac it aint even funny

only thing he had going for him was that ppl liked him as a person and he had a powerful presense...

Not saying he was a TRASH lyricist , just saying that he was no where near the best.

Delicious

tupac is the biggest rapper that lived cuz he was a gg writer n a small/bigg man.
    n also that i said that no one can writte like him i dident say he was the best but that no1 can make texts like him

R.I.P
    n also gg rapers list you made

aero

aero

Must not listen to rap if u think no one can write like tupac... the guy is overrated R.I.P to him , but if he was alive today he wouldnt be as big as he is now.

nas
    BIG (RIP to him)
    Jay z
    joell ortiz

only thing he had going for him was that ppl liked him as a person and he had a powerful presense...
    Not saying he was a TRASH lyricist , just saying that he was no where near the best.[/b]
    I dont think he was overrated, if im not wrong hes the rapper with most selled albums and still is, there are many great rappers now but i think he would be as big as now as then.

Delicious

yup gg song <3

Ainelover

nas
    BIG (RIP to him)
    Jay z
    joell ortiz

Not saying he was a TRASH lyricist , just saying that he was no where near the best.[/b]

if u wud listen to his lyrics it wasnt just about the music, it was to make a change

Jay z write nothin, 50% of his songs he didnt even write himself and he cant write shit, and if tupac lived today he wud be bigger then all, who wud compete against him? 50 cent? HA! all he sing about is big butts, mc hammer wannabe, stupid

Banned

I dont think he was overrated, if im not wrong hes the rapper with most selled albums and still is, there are many great rappers now but i think he would be as big as now as then.[/b]

ur wrong he wasnt the rapper with the biggest sales lol, and before he died ppl were actually starting to like not him for going at rappers at random for album sales (50cent style)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast