Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

What Car are you driving?

This is a discussion on What Car are you driving? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; [/b] i love the paint job of the one next to you. the white with green and blue stripes really ...
Page: 14

evilwevel

[/b]
    i love the paint job of the one next to you.

the white with green and blue stripes really suits the car. never thought of painting them like that ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i love the paint job of the one next to you.

the white with green and blue stripes really suits the car. never thought of painting them like that ?[/b]
    The one next to mine is a C1 2.3 It's a white care with Alpina stripes. Mine will eventually have the same style of stripes ececpt mine will be a white/silver colour to give a two tone effect,

tommyleonghk

Very Hot cars you got there Felix.... wished 1 day I could afford to buy a Hummer :lol:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Looks ou t of my bedroom window and sees............

[/b]
    QUIT TEASING! As soon as I get mine I&#39;ma some how get it to the UK just to say "HA! I GOT ONE NOW! Now I need another to be even wit ya <_<"

QUIT TEASING! As soon as I get mine I&#39;ma some how get it to the UK just to say "HA! I GOT ONE NOW! Now I need another to be even wit ya <_<"[/b]
    I managed to source the mising parts I need. Decided to get Gold strips for mine. Irony is some one has offered me a stupid sum of money to buy my Alpina so I told him he would need to offer me an E30 M3 that is orad worthy before I even consider :P

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Not my cars, but thought ppl would wana see some sick cars from a show not long ago have some more but wont let me add any more pics :/

[/b]
    damn that Black Porsche is nice

ILIKEPIE

My dad was in a wreck recently, his truck was totaled, so he got to pick a new truck and went with a 2004 Nissan Titan. He bought a used truck but I convinced him to splurge a bit Just got it back yesterday and couldn&#39;t be happier...

He wouldnt let me come within 10 feet tho :S

felix i luv ur cab :wub:

Nice.

My dad was in a wreck recently, his truck was totaled, so he got to pick a new truck and went with a 200 Nissan Titan. He bought a used truck but I convinced him to splurge a bit Just got it back yesterday and couldn&#39;t be happier...

He wouldnt let me come within 10 feet tho :S[/b]
    Do you have like a dog collar and theres little shocky pads on the 10 foot mark around it or something? xD

Banned

My dad was in a wreck recently, his truck was totaled, so he got to pick a new truck and went with a 200 Nissan Titan. He bought a used truck but I convinced him to splurge a bit Just got it back yesterday and couldn&#39;t be happier...

He wouldnt let me come within 10 feet tho :S[/b]
    I would pay the drive that truck.

show123

Do you have like a dog collar and theres little shocky pads on the 10 foot mark around it or something? xD[/b]
    your comment has bought back a funny memory :lol:

my brothers dog used bark alot an he got one of thos electric dog collor things to shut it up
    an every time the dog barked 2times in a row (with in like 1-2 seconds or something) it would shock him, 1st time my brother used it on the dog he got so scared from the shock his bowels just give way an he shat all over his sofa haha

ILIKEPIE

Do you have like a dog collar and theres little shocky pads on the 10 foot mark around it or something? xD[/b]
    Lol I was the one who convinced him to actually throw some money at it and he is acting like a little kid now with it xD
    But its definately a beast, makes my suburban look tiny now. Ive always loved the way the titan&#39;s looked.

Damnation

I&#39;m at work so i don&#39;t have any access to pics of my own car, but it&#39;s the same car.... 1987 190E with a 2.0l R4 gasoline engine, 4spd manual transmission and nothing else worth mentioning.

Differences: Darker red SOMETHING LIKE THIS , A lot worse condition, but still drivable on the streets (unless you live in beverly hills), Steering wheel is on the left side, no antenna(had a freakin&#39; piece of phone cable instead of an antenna when i bought the car), 15" rims with too "fat" tires on &#39;em... terrible to drive but what can ya do...

BTW... am i the only one who owns his very own mercedes? (yeah i know it&#39;s the old "baby-benz", but damn think of the EVO 2 version of 190E and the wicked 5.0l and even 5.6l engine beasts made of this ....)

I&#39;m at work so i don&#39;t have any access to pics of my own car, but it&#39;s the same car.... 1987 190E with a 2.0l R4 gasoline engine, 4spd manual transmission and nothing else worth mentioning.

Differences: Darker red SOMETHING LIKE THIS , A lot worse condition, but still drivable on the streets (unless you live in beverly hills), Steering wheel is on the left side, no antenna(had a freakin&#39; piece of phone cable instead of an antenna when i bought the car), 15" rims with too "fat" tires on &#39;em... terrible to drive but what can ya do...

BTW... am i the only one who owns his very own mercedes? (yeah i know it&#39;s the old "baby-benz", but damn think of the EVO 2 version of 190E and the wicked 5.0l and even 5.6l engine beasts made of this ....)

[/b]
    I nearly got the 190e costworth back in the summer but deciced to wait and get an Alpina

Not my cars, but thought ppl would wana see some sick cars from a show not long ago have some more but wont let me add any more pics :/
    [/b]
    Original GT 40&#39;s > New GT.

http://www.ritzsite.net/AC_Cobra/196..._GT40_Mk_I.jpg

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    03-22-2023, 09:33 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    02-16-2023, 08:55 AM