Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

What Car are you driving?

This is a discussion on What Car are you driving? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Driving the New Megane Coupe that has just come out, 2009 model. Post pictures when i get home, its a ...
Page: 24

holmzi

Driving the New Megane Coupe that has just come out, 2009 model. Post pictures when i get home, its a lovley drive!

Only got the 1.6 version, couldnt afford insurance on the 2.0 TCE 180 model England sux for insurance

Banned for scamming.

oo nice ^_^ the coupe version looks awesome

Driving the New Megane Coupe that has just come out, 2009 model. Post pictures when i get home, its a lovley drive!

Only got the 1.6 version, couldnt afford insurance on the 2.0 TCE 180 model England sux for insurance [/b]
    Fucking tell me about it, im 20 and under my parents it was costing me £850 a year on 02 megane convertible fucking shit rly

evilwevel

I just sold my Megane Convertible last nite, what car should i get now. About $7000 to spend[/b]
    maybe a second hand bmw 318d ?

no idea if you can find one for $7000, but it's the car i want :lol: it's not to big, powerfull and looks gad damn sexy.

I could do, problem is my dad just bought a new bmw, so dno if father and son should have the same make

holmzi

oo nice ^_^ the coupe version looks awesome[/b]

It sure gets heads turning

I got the first order in the country so i was first driving around in one woot woot :P

Got it in perlescent black (sparlky effect paint) looks really nice!

Bowtie4Life

Only got the 1.6 version, couldnt afford insurance on the 2.0 TCE 180 model England sux for insurance [/b]
    How much do they run, approx? Ive never heard of it before, but they look nice. They kinda remind of of the scion tC.

holmzi

How much do they run, approx? Ive never heard of it before, but they look nice. They kinda remind of of the scion tC.[/b]

In what way u meaning by run? could mean a few things o.o

Bowtie4Life

price

Why the hell dint u say how much they cost , and in England we get fucked by taxes and shit so our prices are so high for new cars its not funny

holmzi

price [/b]

I haggled the dealer down alot, so it cost me £12,000 cash and then part exhchanged my 2007 reg Fiat Grande Punto Stripe.

If bought alone the model i bought is worth £17,500 +

Bowtie4Life

Damn, thats what like 30k usd for such a small car? You wernt kidding about the taxes and stuff.

holmzi

Damn, thats what like 30k usd for such a small car? You wernt kidding about the taxes and stuff.[/b]
    O_o its not small?

its a coupe yeh but it aint small i asure you that, its a great ride, corners very well, and my 1.6 is pretty quik so i would love the 2.0

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I may be buying my mates renault clio 1.2 sport for £1,500 but not sure yet. Am currently driving around with a provisional on my mums nisan micra WEWTWEWTWEWT, it's such a head turner down the streets, i got so much rep its unbelievable.

Bowtie4Life

I just googled it and it looked kinda small to me, its looks nice, just not something I would drive.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    03-22-2023, 09:33 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    02-16-2023, 08:55 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread