Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; if he did something wrong and he got kicked out from here, i think he paid the punishment but what ...
Page: 15

Banned

if he did something wrong and he got kicked out from here, i think he paid the punishment but what about me that i didn't do any trade?...[/b]
    yet.

Ghandi

yet.[/b]
    i wont

i wont[/b]
    Gave up on scamming then?

i wont[/b]
    and we can take your word because?.....................................

maybe because your "cousin" was a notorious scammer so maybe in ur logic, that would mean that you would never scam or somethign~!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Here @ Perú I never heard about a name like 'Ezquerra' maybe its his last name. So Ferruzo can take to his brother 'Jose' or a random cousin and say him to pretend that he's Ezquerra, cuz I won't get any proof meetin' them and tell me, ok I go to a place to meet 'em so they show their IDs to me, so ? what will I do ? 'ok guys, you are different, im so sorry. Lets drink a coffee and forgive me' lol. I asked to Vandy to ask him his full name, cuz maybe his last name is Ezquerra but its kinda hard to believe, never heard of any last name like that. And I'm not the only one who thinks Ezquerra = Ferruzo, so get your own conclussions about it. And I won't meet to anyone since its just a simply forum game, AND WHY 'HIS COUSIN' appeared after Ferruzo got banned? WHY? cuz Ezquerra used Ferruzo's acc too ? and after ferruzo got banned so he decided to create his OWN account, don't be blind guys.[/b]

Banned

Alright , hes no scammer , hes not Ferruzzo , feruzzo is no scammer.
    Feruzzo is banned , deserved it.
    Ezuqerra( or wtf his nick is>.>) is banned and loggedin with Ghandi?
    Does it matter if hes not a scammer atm? No , because hes avoiding a ban when he made the acc Ghandi.
    Ban him again.
    And keep both assholes banned -.-

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Alright , hes no scammer , hes not Ferruzzo , feruzzo is no scammer.
    Feruzzo is banned , deserved it.
    Ezuqerra( or wtf his nick is>.>) is banned and loggedin with Ghandi?
    Does it matter if hes not a scammer atm? No , because hes avoiding a ban when he made the acc Ghandi.
    Ban him again.
    And keep both assholes banned -.-[/b]
    So we should ban SilverHazee too, cuz his main ko4life acc got banned yesterday.

Banned

We dont have proof? he doesnt have proof that he is not....

This is complete bullshit, vandy i lost all faith in you after this, telling us we cant bann him with out proof... we have proof and anyone with half a brain and some common sence can tell that they are the same person...

Yes, so you have played on Ferruzo or w.e, no that does not make you Ferruzo what does make you Ferruzo is you owning the account which he does.

Psy

locking/burying. don't need to see him quoting himself for the billionth time.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415