Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Robo_the_magnificent and many others

This is a discussion on Robo_the_magnificent and many others within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; well, zoro is on the trip right now and i asked him for his pass on the forum, guess you ...
Page: 2

Patient

well, zoro is on the trip right now and i asked him for his pass on the forum, guess you didn't ban him after all.

hopefully will soon know who is this robo..

wtf? i stoped playing long time ago! and its like this. Ratnik have never scamed any1. im living in same town where robo_the_magnificent retard lives. And i know for sure he scams people. For captain oi i can say that you can ask moderators or check cheaters topics becouse that acc is hacked long time ago about 1 year ago and maybe even more becouse thats was my friends acc and his warr is hacked too he played FatPrezident was in r2d. Ant warrior is first Mrav1337 acc and you know he was gg. its not our fault that we logged in same internet caffe as that piece of shit robo becouse you can ask alot pepople did we scamed them. Me,mrav, ratnik and real captain oi sold alot items for USd and have never scammed any1. Captains oi last trade was for gw acc and ask nick aka high tech from (old clan symbiosis is captain trustable i sure he can confirm this) This is one of reasons why i stoped playing this fucking game becouse what ever you do some1 is always flaming you. Dont talk shit about ratnik becouse i have never saw player who is trustable as he is. if you guys are jealous on him deal with it. >>>>>> RATNIK FTW <<<<<< over and out

I think they all use the same ISP which gives them one IP address if their ISP use proxy server, I might be wrong but at least I can make sure if admin asked me unless if they all claim to post from one place ( net caffe)

didinino

next time dont go to the same net-cafe of scammers and open a ko4life account with same ip

what were u thinking that day :S

Ratnik, there is nothing that u can do with ip proof :S u have some sort of connection, u and the scammer opened a ko4life account in the same place (aka net cafe). that just lights up a led if some1 will ever make any trade with u, but u said u quit the game+ forum so..

Hi all after 5 months without logging Friend said me about this. Only thing i wanna say in Croatia we got dynamic ip&#39;s so every reconect change ip look at dates on Felix pictures 17 august 2006, 29 june 2007.
    Every 24hours here T-Com adsl reconect and we get new ip. In Croatia theres around 1 and half milion adsl connections, so in next 2 months i can get ratniks ip now...
    And yes we played in same internet caffe often but Zoroaster homer simpson and some from this list never been in our internet cafe and they are on list becouse dynamic ip. In usa and other countries theres static ip i think.
    I never sccamed anyone and i sold all my gear without any problems, and many can proove this.
    I logged becouse you judge innocent people. Before you judge learn some things about ips and stuff Psy.
    Good luck all

next time dont go to the same net-cafe of scammers and open a ko4life account with same ip

what were u thinking that day :S

Ratnik, there is nothing that u can do with ip proof :S u have some sort of connection, u and the scammer opened a ko4life account in the same place (aka net cafe). that just lights up a led if some1 will ever make any trade with u, but u said u quit the game+ forum so..[/b]
    I sold all my items long time ago and all buyers had to trust me. They can say it here. I have never done any things like that, so I don&#39;t care...

Zoroaster

KO4Life Names:
    Zoroaster
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All of these IPs are linked together
    --------------------------------------------
    What he did: Offered to buy premium, logged on KaLbasa&#39;s account, and stripped it of items.

proof: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214663[/b]
    WTF????? I played ages ago on diez, stopped playing few weeks after asdf disbanded. I still have the account with ALL stuff that i had back then, never sold or bought anything for $$$, premium included lol. I am real player and this acc ain&#39;t someones trading acc or w/e. yeah, this is BS and i find it very rude (to be polite) to see my name in any kind of cheaters/scammers post

PS: im sry for that guy that got scammed but ive never heard of him, never had any contact with him and i sure as hell didnt buy him prem or acted like i was gonna buy him prem

One more edit: only locations that ive ever played the game from or logged in ko4life from are my college and my home (and maybe during last 6 months my old employer&#39;s net - i think i did but im not sure) and i havent been in ANY net caffe last 7-8 years, not to mention some caffe in makarska that is 1 hour of driving from my home town

Zoroaster

Ok, luckily i do have proof that im not robo guy nor that i have anything to do with him. This is msg from my inbox on forum (if psy cant log in my acc i&#39;ll give him my pw so he can verify that this msg really is from my inbox). This was after i saw some guys speak croatian on forum and i said something in croatian too:

This is what is said (any croatian or serb or maybe some other slavs can verify):

robo:
    who are you????
    me:
    hey, im warrior on diez. Im from split, marshall is on my college (since u are from ares and from makarska u must know him). I know that there were bunch of croatians on ares, i hear u disbanded
    robo:
    eee, gimme ur msn...what lvl r u on diez?
    me:
    oh, im not using my comp right now, i belive its [email protected]
    lvl67
    robo:
    ok, keep it up. my highest lvl was 66. i got scammed but i have something left so im trading for guild wars account. live long and prosper

There u go, this was everything that ive ever said to robo guy. I hope this shows that this is real acc and that im not that guys scamming partner or w/e. Now i must demand that my name is removed from that list. But i must ask myself, what would happen if i didnt have this msg???? Would i be reported and remembered as scammer for no reason at all?????

krekre

Ok, luckily i do have proof that im not robo guy nor that i have anything to do with him. This is msg from my inbox on forum (if psy cant log in my acc i&#39;ll give him my pw so he can verify that this msg really is from my inbox). This was after i saw some guys speak croatian on forum and i said something in croatian too:

This is what is said (any croatian or serb or maybe some other slavs can verify):

robo:
    who are you????
    me:
    hey, im warrior on diez. Im from split, marshall is on my college (since u are from ares and from makarska u must know him). I know that there were bunch of croatians on ares, i hear u disbanded
    robo:
    me:
    lvl67
    robo:
    ok, keep it up. my highest lvl was 66. i got scammed but i have something left so im trading for guild wars account. live long and prosper

There u go, this was everything that ive ever said to robo guy. I hope this shows that this is real acc and that im not that guys scamming partner or w/e. Now i must demand that my name is removed from that list. But i must ask myself, what would happen if i didnt have this msg???? Would i be reported and remembered as scammer for no reason at all?????[/b]

Yah that&#39;s translation , that robo guy is using now fr4nkie or something acc on ko4life he is trying to buy GW from me long time! Idk what is problem of that kid, i remember we played once together, he wasn&#39;t like that but well ppl change scammers DIE! And for Scammed guy i am sorry for ur lost, if i can say it like that,but not all cro are scammers, but they are half babashopers :P j/k !

Yah that&#39;s translation , that robo guy is using now fr4nkie or something acc on ko4life he is trying to buy GW from me long time! Idk what is problem of that kid, i remember we played once together, he wasn&#39;t like that but well ppl change scammers DIE! And for Scammed guy i am sorry for ur lost, if i can say it like that,but not all cro are scammers, but they are half babashopers :P j/k ![/b]
    I don&#39;t think Fr4nkie will give anyone his account to make some trades or even post under his name, also hes from other server and from another country

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Yah that&#39;s translation , that robo guy is using now fr4nkie or something acc on ko4life he is trying to buy GW from me long time! Idk what is problem of that kid, i remember we played once together, he wasn&#39;t like that but well ppl change scammers DIE! And for Scammed guy i am sorry for ur lost, if i can say it like that,but not all cro are scammers, but they are half babashopers :P j/k ![/b]
    He&#39;s using what? and buying GW ? what&#39;s that lol ... I don&#39;t share my KO4Life account, and I don&#39;t even know him. Why you write my name there? :angry:

Now please remove my name and names of innocent people and leave robo or whoever scammed someone . Before you post somethin like this you need to get some proofs. We are linked together becouse dynamic ips and becouse we all live in same part of croatia.
    Now do the right thing.
    Thanx

Psy

removing a few from the list

zoroaster
    h0mersimpsn
    ratnik
    antwarrior

trying to get an admin to do individual ip checks but all are busy

Patient

robo:
    who are you????
    me:
    robo:
    me:
    lvl67
    robo:

There u go, this was everything that ive ever said to robo guy. I hope this shows that this is real acc and that im not that guys scamming partner or w/e. Now i must demand that my name is removed from that list. But i must ask myself, what would happen if i didnt have this msg???? Would i be reported and remembered as scammer for no reason at all?????[/b]
    LOL thats bullshit, he never said "live long and prosper", who normal would ever use that expression? :P

Zoroaster

i put it cuz i like that expression and thats basicly what "zivio" means

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast