Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the_guardian

This is a discussion on the_guardian within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; So u suggest we report any scammers we feel to MarketModerators of the certain server? BUt not the "DETECTIVE" himself ...
Page: 2

Hey cutie Senior Member

So u suggest we report any scammers we feel to MarketModerators of the certain server?
    BUt not the "DETECTIVE" himself ?

and serioulsly wtf was the point of that first paragraph you wrote?

Where was I? Now that you mention it, exactly around the time frame of 6-8 months ago I was in in a meditative state of deep contemplation, deciding whether or not I should live my life as a serf of the state, living under my mother and father's aspirations to become a physician or take engineering classes so that one day I could be the head of my father's multi-million dollar privately owned companies he founded, or being my own person and living my dreams out. I decided recently to go into entertainment, seeing how I amuse myself all the time I thought I might as well stop with the selfishness and start to amuse others. I am, by no means, speaking of stand-up, but writing novels filled with drama, action, and suspense. These novels, I decided, will be the sort that people who don't normally like to read, will read. And before you speculate further, I will not make them detective stories about the happenings of ko4life. I have far too much imagination to be dedicating any bit of it to the scum of ko4life.

But what I will do is this: consider your arrogance as a token of ill will, and respond to it by saying, "It is in part your duty to report the scammers to the moderation team so further investigation can be conducted. In the future, if you wish to have an IP check on someone, contact any Architech or Global Moderator (Which may be difficult because many of them have jobs and lives to attend to). If you wish to contact me, know that I only have mod powers in this section, and I can not mute, warn, suspend, terminate, or cater to your every whim. If you want to contact me to do some 'investigating,' know that I have to get the information I need from the admins or global mods themselves; so speaking to me is like proxying your request to any one of them. Writing a brief complaint about the alleged 'scammer' and attaching the proof is more than enough to get me to put in a request to get them banned if it turns out the evidence is conclusive to the act. Please keep in mind: sending me two pages worth of history and why the person should be banned is more than likely going to slow down the process. I think you can agree, writing:
    will have the same, but quicker, impact as
    had. I still have to go to every source and form my own opinion.

I am in no way grilling the mentioned submission, but what I am saying is: giving the history to a 3rd party with an unbiased opinion (although the work had been cited) will not get what you want done as fast as telling me the complaint, then showing the proof that has been posted on a different part of the forum."[/b]
    Shame you didn't learn to read. I said i know you weren't investigation mod then so i am directing the "where were you" to the admins. Seeing as there was a 6 page topic about this guy admitting he is a scammer and that he got scammed himself, by some other dude Toad, and Toad got banned this guy didn't.
    My "arrogant" and rude words weren't for complaining to anyone or anything, just It's sad to see a lot of people get scammed for a mistake which could of been sorted a long time ago.

Arthurios

josh you mean toadie?

I was his first sharer on girakon at insanity, I bought gold prem + 2k knight cash etc. etc.
    he scammed me and tried to blaim me for scamming that account because the account lost some items (iron bow etc, in first week) He knew he could not blaim me for that so he said that he was jokking. I still have msn logos of that.
    He later changed pass of account, it was lvl 64 or something first 2 weeks

josh you mean toadie?

I was his first sharer on girakon at insanity, I bought gold prem + 2k knight cash etc. etc.
    he scammed me and tried to blaim me for scamming that account because the account lost some items (iron bow etc, in first week) He knew he could not blaim me for that so he said that he was jokking. I still have msn logos of that.
    He later changed pass of account, it was lvl 64 or something first 2 weeks[/b]
    toad toadie whatever, it may not of been exactly as i said it, i just remember them two being connected some way and only toadia getting banned

Psy

So u suggest we report any scammers we feel to MarketModerators of the certain server?
    BUt not the "DETECTIVE" himself ?

and serioulsly wtf was the point of that first paragraph you wrote?[/b]
    No, I said requests like IP checks and bans should be sent to the global moderators and admins. I said this because I have no power at all for accounts, and 60-70% of the messages I receive are IP check requests and ban requests. I will take the initiative to make a hall of shame topic before they are banned sometimes (Even though I was told not to), but in the end sending these tells to me only makes the process slower than it has to be since I have to mirror the request to a global mod or admin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12