Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

champions league

This is a discussion on champions league within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; hahaha drogba what a twat. go back to france. Manu deserved to win, played the better football overall. Also glad ...
Page: 3

hahaha drogba what a twat. go back to france. Manu deserved to win, played the better football overall. Also glad ronaldo finally had a good game to silence his critics.

Dark_sith

I'm not a big fan of football, but I watched the game, Drogba is a idiot to slap a guy and not expect a red card LOL, and when Ronaldo missed I thought it was over with Terry up, but he CHOKED anyways the shoot out was good....Terry went from the hero of the game with the save when Riggs had that open shot, to the guy who lost it for the team :mellow:

Pff..I mean,come on the most should be a yellow card T_T

KingSolomon

Sucks to be terry Though if he didnt slip, it was all over for manu.

Grats to them, both on winning and on being so kind as to assist in making me a couple hundred bucks poorer.

Gooo manu!!!!

<_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Drogba had a fucking awful game and he was sent off so close tot he end anyway him being there would not had changed a thing.

Chealsea have blown over £500million and half the players want to go to Mornios next club. the "Coach" does not even have his full coaching badges.

Both sides were in a stale mate 1st half United dominated and Chelsea were lucky not to be 3 goals down. 2nd half was all about Chelsea but they still didn&#39;t manage to make it count.

It&#39;s a team game not about inderviduals on or off the pitch, for the neutral was a good game to watch for anyone else it was sheer hell.

What I really really really love is how Chelsea fans all said at the start of the season the Champions leuage was what they wanted and they FAILED!

Out of a matter of intrest all ""fans" we got on here I really wonder how many have even bother to see their team play let alone gone to any games this season.

Pen shoot outs suck ( ask any England fan their opnion lol ) Chech is world class and made a great save but at the end of the day United kept their nerve and won.

This will prolly be one of the last times you will ever see a Chelsea side in any majour europien final for a few years because after this summer the whole structure will need changing.

I am just happy United have loyal players that have been braought through the ranks along side some very smart sighnings. Sir Alex is the best Manager in Europe if not the worl who is currently managing at club level.

Well done to United , my team and passion since I was 4 years old!

Banned

it was sad to to see ronaldo miss b.c my dad bet me $10 that he&#39;ll miss n i took it =(

sime217

Drogba had a fucking awful game and he was sent off so close tot he end anyway him being there would not had changed a thing.

Chealsea have blown over £500million and half the players want to go to Mornios next club. the "Coach" does not even have his full coaching badges.

Both sides were in a stale mate 1st half United dominated and Chelsea were lucky not to be 3 goals down. 2nd half was all about Chelsea but they still didn&#39;t manage to make it count.

It&#39;s a team game not about inderviduals on or off the pitch, for the neutral was a good game to watch for anyone else it was sheer hell.

What I really really really love is how Chelsea fans all said at the start of the season the Champions leuage was what they wanted and they FAILED!
    Out of a matter of intrest all ""fans" we got on here I really wonder how many have even bother to see their team play let alone gone to any games this season.
    Pen shoot outs suck ( ask any England fan their opnion lol ) Chech is world class and made a great save but at the end of the day United kept their nerve and won.

This will prolly be one of the last times you will ever see a Chelsea side in any majour europien final for a few years because after this summer the whole structure will need changing.
    I am just happy United have loyal players that have been braought through the ranks along side some very smart sighnings. Sir Alex is the best Manager in Europe if not the worl who is currently managing at club level.

Well done to United , my team and passion since I was 4 years old![/b]
    hmmm.. the mystery is solved :blink:

As a united supporter for over 25 years now[/b]

Well done to United , my team and passion since I was 4 years old![/b]
    you are (25+4).. =29 years old! :huh:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

29 at the end of the year, or just look at my ko4life profile and see my age and D.O.B

Banned

FUCK MANCHESTER UNITED FUCK YOU

LOL...YOU GUYS WON CAUSE DROGBA GOT RED CARD......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    [/b]
    ...It went to penalties, How did that affect having 10 men lines up for penalties? Then watching John Terry fall over the ball, that just prooved that Chelsea aren&#39;t ready for being Champions, they can&#39;t take the heat.

LAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLA. Drogba deserved the red card, stupid crying diver. Happiest moment of my life seeing they baby walk of the pitch in a little tantrum.[/b]

I&#39;ve never seen a ****** dive so much in my life
    He got tackled amongst a headder situation, and he "fell over" after the ball was played away from him, knowing he had no chance, and what happened, he got boo&#39;ed and laughed at, no cards, referee walked away. Chelsea were all over the floor begging for extra time when manu scored in the 26th Minute, but, as soon as Chelsea equalised, ohhh, they won&#39;t stay down, they want the match finished as quickly as possible.
    Drogba is going to get fined and sold, well, if Chelsea are sensible.

I was working at the pub, and only just got home (3:00am) and what a atmosphere, Chelsea deserved to lose, because Makalele and Drogba played like tossers.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Man Utd had first period, but after that Chelsea played better
    and damn that utd won
    went to a cry party with john terry after that lost

chelsea had 1 shot on target. I dont see how they can deserve to win with that. Manu played better in extra time also so i would say overall manu were better. I&#39;m just glad chelsea lost because they represent everything wrong with the premiership. Their players are only there for wages and as a career-short cut. They dont like each other and have no discipline on the pitch. They have 1 tactic which is hoof the ball to drogba, and he was missing apart from his impressive diving. Lampards goal was a massive fluke and i thought VDS did very well in the shoot-out, he got his hand to 3 or 4 of them i think.

Managed to rig an aerial up at work to watch it

man united deserved to win

so grats to them
    @ felix

Out of a matter of intrest all ""fans" we got on here I really wonder how many have even bother to see their team play let alone gone to any games this season.[/b]
    just wanna say i watched almost all matches of fenerbahce i cant go to there, i think we got some good fans here to not a selected few but many ppl

Arthurios

was a nice match grats to all man u fans, and to above , I also watched all games of Besiktas and visited 1game in istanbul every season at the beginning when I am still there with vacation. If I really lived there I would go to every match though

karma for snotting on tevez :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast