Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

champions league

This is a discussion on champions league within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; hahaha, its funny but I really felt sorry for terry...
Page: 4

Arthurios

hahaha, its funny but I really felt sorry for terry

Chelsea win , no doubts.
    Drogba red card ... AQ :[
    Ronie sucks , ronaldo i wish you break your leg , gogo Lampard.[/b]
    CR7 ftw

gratz ManU

cr7 the best

chelsea had 1 shot on target. I dont see how they can deserve to win with that. Manu played better in extra time also so i would say overall manu were better. I'm just glad chelsea lost because they represent everything wrong with the premiership. Their players are only there for wages and as a career-short cut. They dont like each other and have no discipline on the pitch. They have 1 tactic which is hoof the ball to drogba, and he was missing apart from his impressive diving. Lampards goal was a massive fluke and i thought VDS did very well in the shoot-out, he got his hand to 3 or 4 of them i think.[/b]
    lol you are so wrong. lemme guess united fan like evry other non-manchester based person from england. chelsea have prolly the best dicipline on the pitch out of any team in the world. proof. they havent lost at home for two years. yeah they may get involved with fights and shit on the pitch, but they keep the shape, which is extremely hard to do for the 100+ games they have done. if u have played in a proper football match u will appreciate all the fighting and shit, its part of the game. a bad part, but u cant blame them for fighting. anyone who has played will understand

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK Anelka you pieace of shit holy crap
    Even i better player then him .. damn YOU SUCK!

Atleast Ronaldo missed , but this asshole won ... shit !!![/b]
    anelka is one of the best strikers in the prem. u cant say his shit becuase of one shot.

lol you are so wrong. lemme guess united fan like evry other non-manchester based person from england. chelsea have prolly the best dicipline on the pitch out of any team in the world. proof. they havent lost at home for two years. yeah they may get involved with fights and shit on the pitch, but they keep the shape, which is extremely hard to do for the 100+ games they have done. if u have played in a proper football match u will appreciate all the fighting and shit, its part of the game. a bad part, but u cant blame them for fighting. anyone who has played will understand
    anelka is one of the best strikers in the prem. u cant say his shit becuase of one shot.[/b]
    I don't support any team anymore but I used to support Portsmouth (when they were crap). I don't have much affinity for united, but like any fan of real football I detest chelsea. They play terrible football, their players are a bunch of mercenaries who are only there for the paycheck, and worst of all their club is totally unsustainable without all the cash injections. It's one thing to buy players with money you earned through success, and another to just buy anyone you like at any price; ruining the transfer market and wasting english talent on the bench just to spite other clubs.

What does the unbeaten record have to do with discipline? It's easy to be disciplined when you are winning. The point is that everytime their backs are against the wall they turn on each other, or the ref. Most clubs in england have stopped doing it but im sick of seeing that twat cashley, drogba, ballack and the chav terry bully around refs. The ref should just fucking smack those cunts. What pissed me off was how chelsea reacted to Tevez kicking the ball away, when they were doing the same thing THE WHOLE MATCH. They are cunts. The only chelsea player i like is lampard, who happens to be crap, but at least hes down to earth.

Where did i say anelka is shit? He is a good player but he has fuck all loyalty and ONLY joined chelsea for a fast chance at getting a trophy. You can't count on him to produce under pressure in a big match, he's just a glory hunter.

TheBloodyBeast

Basically, I agree with u. Especially with the part about how they are bunch of mercenaries. So true. Since Abrahamovic came they have never been a real team with a team spirit. They will never be though. If u guys think that u can build up a football team just with $$$ in few years or so ur WRONG. Their football is crap.

Chelsea will be in the hunt for trophies this year after a dissapointing 2010-11 season. They'll be in the running for everything but I think Man City will be more dangerous.

Banned Regular Member

my favorite is Real madrid!!!!!

Kevin123

Manchester will win

a 2008 topic and still talk over chelsea, imo if real keeps up there current football they will have a very good chance to win, so does barca. man u doesnt do very well this season

nah chances bayern munich will win the cl are waay higher then chelsea. I disliked chelsea for over 3-4 years. It's just they are shit. NOW after millions over millions wasted on "mercenaries" (as zero said nicely above) they finally form some kind of a team. But they are late, even manchester city is more of a team then chelsea is right now.

As for champions league 2011 favorites, i'll call Barcelona (would suck if they'd carry it again tho), Real Madrid, Bayern munich and i wish i could say manchester united.

Real madrid!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    nah chances bayern munich will win the cl are waay higher then chelsea. I disliked chelsea for over 3-4 years. It's just they are shit. NOW after millions over millions wasted on "mercenaries" (as zero said nicely above) they finally form some kind of a team. But they are late, even manchester city is more of a team then chelsea is right now.

+1 for that , its true ManCity is doing well atm

Forza Inter , they are not at good start but still they have ass:P

Will be nice too see , which teams can go throuth that knockout stage . Happy we dont have MU and MCity here in konckout stage .. Still barca or RMA is the leaders

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast